OH HEY BRO WELCOME TO GNC CAN I HELP YOU FIND ANYTHING TODAY? YOU WANT A SAMPLE?

>OH HEY BRO WELCOME TO GNC CAN I HELP YOU FIND ANYTHING TODAY? YOU WANT A SAMPLE?
No, i'm good, just getting protein
>OH COOL MAN YEAH PROTEIN IS REALLY GOOD STUFF DUDE WHAT KIND OF PROTEIN ARE YOU LOOKING AT FOR TODAY?
I'm just gonna go with what I usually get
>OH OKAY DUDE JUST LET ME KNOW IF YOU NEED HELP FINDING ANYTHING OR IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS

He teleports behind me .5 seconds later

>HEY MAN YOU FINDING EVERYTHING ALRIGHT?
Yeah
>OKAY COOL MAN WELL I SEE YOU'RE LOOKING AT OUR STORE BRAND AND WHILE THAT'S PRETTY GOOD SHIT I WOULDN'T SELL IT TO ANYONE WHOSE SERIOUS ABOUT LIFTING, I'D SELL THIS SHIT TO MY GRANDPA WHEN HE GETS STOPPED UP YOU KNOW HAHAHA, NOW LOOK DUDE IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR A GOOD PROTEIN YOU'RE GONNA WANT TO GO WITH AN ISOLATE NOT A CONCENTRATE, SEE AN ISOLATE ABSORBS AT 92.5% AND A CONCENTRATE ONLY ABSORBS AT 70% SO THAT'S LIKE BUYING A COW FULL OF BONES WHEN YOU JUST WANT THE MEAT Y'KNOW AND TO BE HONEST DUDE I'M GONNA LET YOU IN ON A LITTLE SECRET this brand fucking sucks dude YOU SHOULD REALLY TAKE A LOOK AT ANAWHEY'S XXXTREME SERIES THEY'VE ENGINEERED THEIR PROTEIN SO THE ISOLATE ABSORBS AT 93.3% AND HONESTLY DUDE LIKE IF YOU BUY ANYTHING ELSE YOU'RE JUST CHEATING YOURSELF DUDE
But the isolate I was looking at is $40/lb, what you're showing me is $130/lb
>HEY DUDE IT'S YOUR BODY NOT MINE BRO BUT IF YOU'RE ACTUALLY SERIOUS ABOUT LIFTING YOU SHOULD CONSIDER THE XXXTREME SERIES AND HEY DUDE IT STACKS WELL WITH CHADMODE T BOOSTER AND THEIR LEMON LIME PRE WORKOUT REALLY WELL DUDE YOU'LL GET A FULL BCAA PROFILE THAT WAY DUDE
No I'm good with this stuff thanks
>HEY MAN ITS YOUR BODY DUDE JUST LET ME KNOW

at the register

>HEY DUDE ARE YOU A GNC PRO REWARDS MEMBER FOR ONLY $30 A YEAR YOU CAN GET A 3% DISCOUNT AND PLUS IF YOU SIGN UP TO GET MONTHLY RENEWALS OF THIS PROTEIN YOU'LL GET A HYDRAULIC ANAL PROTEIN INSERTER
No i'm good
>OKAY DUDE WELL HEY JUST LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANNA GET BETTER PROTEIN AND STEP YOUR GAME UP SOME I'LL BE HERE

fuck GNC

Attached: 935FB097-0B8B-4DC1-B414-61AC7973B34C.jpg (749x1222, 153K)

>Buying protien instead of just eating some chicken or ham or something
I'm on my phone so I don't have a basedboy wojack but imagine there's one here

They’re just doing their job, OP. If they didn’t try and pinch all your money by peddling snake oil they’d get chewed by management.

God damn I get tired of asking customers if they want bags I couldn't imagine doing this bullshit

>not ordering your supplements on amazon
>continuing to deal with this type of salesmanship

Vitamin shoppe is better but not by much

I eat chicken all day, this is my dessert.

>I know more than you.

Attached: maxresdefault - Copy (2).jpg (1280x720, 104K)

My local gnc has a tall fatguy but he gives me a big discount :)

Did you at least tip him?

The superior choice.

Attached: Vitamin_Shoppe_Storefront - Copy.jpg (1553x1200, 370K)

I fucking hate when they ask me for the gay ass rewards card. Been going to the new local gnc for like 8 months now and each time the same fat bitch register lady asks if i want one and when i say no for the 800th time she still presses with "why?" And dumb shit like that

Attached: 1566264088830.jpg (640x853, 75K)

Based and redpilled. I mean seriously, for anything that's not perishable or extremely bulky but cheap you should price it out online. It's faster and cheaper.

Also from a life perspective, not going to a store every day or three saves you time as well. Idiots who say they don't have time to go to the gym are often going to stores and wasting time there.

Imagine getting out alpha'd by a guy working retail.

This is pretty much every business ever. They get right up in your face and try to sell you shit you don't need. Normies don't understand shit about fitness so BCAA and ABA and COCK all mean nothing to them and most of them are retards who assume the salesperson is the expert since I've never seen them hire anybody who doesn't look like they're tooling. They get retards to buy grape flavored surgar powder with caffeine and that shit that makes your asshole itch right when you're on your last rep for 200 dollars a tablespoon because there's been a trillion other idiots who walk through those doors and buy 300 dollars worth of shit for new years or some crap. You'll see this in any industry, cars, medicine, computers, ect. Ever walked into best buy to buy an internet cable and they try to get you to buy some hyperwave super speed ultra giga e-cable deluxe(tm)? Its because your average retard thinks the salesman is an expert when they're really just taking advantage of them being an idiot.

A fool and his money are soon parted. Always do a decent amount of research before buying something new.

>Going to physical stores to buy an item you consume regularly in a predictable manner that's not perishable

How tarded are you guys? You pay more, waste time and then complain about the experience

they have to do it. i used to work at a gamestop and it was like that. you gotta meet a quota on new members and if you don't, you get chewed out. can't even take the "no" right off the bat either, you have to make a turn around. feels shitty for both sides of the situation desu

The stuff i buy usually cost around 150 for 4 but the discount my fren gives me drops it down to only about 50 :)

I do order stuff online you mong. Doesn't mean I don't ever go to physical stores to buy shit sometimes.

Great it's $40 everywhere else

Is this how you cope with not leaving your room?

>going to the store
Why?

Because fuck Jeff Bezos

You tard i buy 4 jugs of protein that cost 150 dollars but i get it for 50

Yeah, I hate GNC. They always recommend dogshit and have a script to explain why it’s so wonderful.

isotech42 alone is better than anything in GNC.

So? It’s still irritating af. Also they’re the ones who chose this job, nobody forced them so fuck them - both workers and the management. I don’t appreciate wasting my time by anyone for any reason

>Haha yeah I'm going to get in my car and drive somewhere at 52.5 cents a mile and deal with retarded sales people and choose from a smaller selection and pay more to fuck over Jeff bezos!

Attached: 1559504530924.png (1373x833, 59K)

Bootlicker the post.

Same, i worked retail, had to sell chocolate bars at the counter. Now if the cute girl next to me suggests buying a chocolate bar, most people just say fuck it. If the lumbering hulk asks to buy a chocolate bar its a curt no.

That shitty job opened my eyes 100% to the gender dynamic. By the end of the day i hated the world. She, having been asked at 15 times, was happy and full of life.

Then management goes, "you need to have a positive attitude like Stacey here". I lasted two days, never again. But it made me realise how important looks are, and how gynocentric society is.

Just get gyno then bro

You sound like an autistic loser OP. He's just trying to help a bro out and you get butthurt and go on a Chinese cartoon forum and sperg out about it.

1 gram of protein from protein powder is cheaper than 1g of protein from chicken.
Chicken requires cooking, which costs time and money as well.
it's easier to consume and store and transport protein in powder form too.

>YOU'LL GET A HYDRAULIC ANAL PROTEIN INSERTER

Attached: untitled.png (300x300, 155K)

>HYDRAULIC ANAL PROTEIN INSERTER
Lost.

Attached: 1556381575445.png (447x438, 401K)

>paying $40 for a pound of isolate
What the fuck? It better give blowjobs too

Imagine being this poor and full of cope.

what an anti social prick you are.
just say: "hey bro you look good, so what protein do you personally use? I'll consider."
be friendly won't hurt you at all, and just choose whatever you think is at best value.
believe me, it's just his job.

>People go to stores
>in 2019

Attached: 1375093048072.jpg (185x185, 14K)

Jeff pls leave

Tough way to get your eyes opened on the female question user, I don't think its ever easy. They live life on noclip mode and don't even realize it

If that happened to me I'd scream "I can't handle it" and run out

Welcome to the world of commision OP, the more retards they sucker to buying a specific item the more they get paid. Thats why they're so annoying about certain stuff. I'm sure they don't even give a shit about it but they have to make their living too.

I go to stores, even buy electronics in store nowadays since almost everyone price matches. I'd 100% rather buy something at a physical store and get a receipt over online

t. 24 year old boomer

Just get Rich Pianas preworkout if its still being sold. Best and most complete one out there.

Go to vitamin shoppe instead they aren't commission and have tons of interesting shit

Id rather talk to people than be a hermit.

>annoying scammer who only sees you as a wallet
wow you're such an extrovert bro talking to everyone

underrated reference

I used to work at Michaels and I only helped people if they looked like they were having a difficult time finding something or if they asked. Other than that, I minded my own business as a replenisher (a stocker). I was told all the time to tell people that there's an app, but I wouldn't do it. You know why? Because I didn't want to be an annoying shill.

bumper cars

There's a reason they're closing over 900 of their retail sites in USA this year.

Fuck gnc. I really thought the membership would be worth it. Bitch at my local store tried to tell me my membership wasnt there on thr computer so i couldnt use my points. Didnt even argue, just decided never again am I going into gnc. Wack ass store, theyre the gamestop of fitness pulling some bs at all times

was the bitch fat or not Jow Forums?

>>HYDRAULIC ANAL PROTEIN INSERTER

Attached: potofglee.jpg (600x477, 349K)

Chubby, definitely does not gym whatsoever

how were the titties though?

just as I expected. btw isn't me

Whey has much more bioavailability than chicken. They're not even comparable

this and
Bumple bees

Checked.
Did you have to deal with your manager checking the fucking tapes after hours to "see how your technique was getting along"?

Michaels is so comfy.

yeah but when i was there, i could tell that they were handpicking the most expensive brands. for example (and this actually happened), there was this little Halloween decoration that had these shitty LED lights in it, and it was $100 ($99.99). When I asked about it, I was told that they (the store) bought it from the vendor for like $7 or something.

anyone have the screencap of the user who robbed a GNC?

The titties were alright. Just alright. Didnt see her ass at all as she immediately zoned in on me and tried to sell me as much shit as possible
>oh you need new preworkout too? You should try this 70 dollar tub of store brand-
>nah I think i want the kill it, didnt know you guys carried it
>ok its your gym experience. You have a membership with us?
> yeah my number is (insert number here)
>hmmm its not coming up
>you sure? (I had literally got an email and actual mail that week)
>yeah sorry
>. . .
Go home and get another email that day. I get the store is struggling but you dont survive by fucking over customers

so wtf happened if you KNOW your number was in the system? Were her fingers so chubby n stubby that she was pressing the wrong keys on the numpad?

Yeah it is expensive as shit though.

I buy all my drawing pencils online now.

OP is literally complaining about friendly costumer service. What a nigger.

I honestly believe she straight up lied to me so her sales were better. I know they do shit like that at sears and gamestop. Like at gamestop they are told by management to add the pro membership to your bill and only take it off if you notice it

>Hey, gonna need your phone number to finish the transaction.

Why do so many places do this nowadays? They always look miffed when I tell them it's 555-1234.

Attached: gnc cashiers.jpg (1280x720, 100K)

faggot

That's super fucked up.

.....is it? I've gotta do that the next time I'm asked for my number when trying to buy something.

Women dont realise they are on recruit difficulty until 40 and they hit the wall. Im working in security now, i like it. I still get judged and treated badly but now i can retaliate. Feels good.

And nobody's forcing you to go into their store to buy protein, retard. Order shit online if you're too autistic to handle something as basic as a wagecuck sales clerk trying to suggest products to you, you fucking sperg.

We got a place called popeyes and they apparently dont get commission and to even get a job you have to pass a few knowledge tests. Its great to go in there and ask questions, have a few samples. Never pressured into buying shit and most of them just want to help others get fit.

Jesus christ what an autist, imagine getting so upset about a retail worker doing their job that you had to recount the event in detail on fucking Jow Forums

> ordering from a mystery store hiding nbehing Amazon
No thank you, I'd rather buy from a store that has their own name and website.

A lot of people here never had a job and don't know how annoying management is on workers to sell garbage to people or they risk losing their job, that's why you just have to know exactly what you want before you step into the shop so you don't deal with the hour long sales pitch.

This is the reason why i buy my protein online

How do they buy shit or live without a job?

Also, knew a guy in college who said they made commission and loved to spot bro science at retards to sell them the special high commission product of the week, so I think the blame manager shit is a partial cop out. Dude was on roids so it was a lie to say you'd look like him with creatine, NOxlpode and hard work.

No one is forcing you shop there. It's their job. They are literally paid to that. If you don't want to talk or deal with people just order online?

> A lot of people here never had a job selling shit to retards
True

>How do they buy shit or live without a job?
How can you be on Jow Forums for this long and not know about neets? Some people live off of disability/unemployment checks or they just mooch off of their parents.

>How do they buy shit or live without a job?

Parents or autism disability check

pleb tier sitcom

I sort of thought that was a myth, maybe 1% of posters max, not "most" also always assumed it was a product of the huge welfare states in yurp

I'll actually walk out of a store if they get too pushy asking for my phone number. I'm giving you money in exchange for goods. You don't need to be able to call or text me after.

The US still have autismbux but they don't give enough to live on your own really, the professional NEETs double dip with their parents paying for everything and get autismbux on top of it.

if something is of higher quality and cheaper then what's the argument against it?

whey is convenient, deal with it nerd

There was a really big thing a while back for "gaming" the autismbux (disability/welfare) system, and by "gaming" I mean these people probably still do need the government money to survive because they really are that autistic even if they don't think they are.

There's a difference between being friendly and being overbearing. If you don't know that, then you are probably overbearing. Congrats.

Gnc fag here, but yeah some guys are dumb af when trying to make sales. They push a ton of shit on people that don't need it cus they need fat #s but then end up getting all the returns.
For the script shit, yeah its def true. We have to run down the entire product to be able to answer any questions, also because we need to know how someone should stack it or if they even need to. And we usually have to explain it a couple dozen times a day.
Also most spots will have 0 issues price matching shit so make sure you're using that to your advantage or whatever.
Also pic mostly related.

Attached: SmartSelect_20190808-222153_Instagram.jpg (1058x1135, 489K)

>be pcmr
>go to bestbuy, can feel i'm getting close to my prey
>salesboi motions to his associates, intercepts me
>can i help you?
>looking for an external sound card.
>makes a face
>like a box with a usb to my laptop, and audio cables to my 5.1 surrounds
>i don't think they make those.
>take 1 step beside him, lunge and reach waaay out
>pull soundbalster x-fi off the shelf
>this'll do.

This post is so retarded. Find your local independent sup store and shop there. JFC user am how retarded are you?

same if something brakes asap and sending that shit with mail no thanks

Go in with headphones next time and don't take them off. You don't even need to have anything playing, but just having them in prevents 50% of interactions.

It's literally a more liberal version of the American version of The Office. Which itself is not saying much.

"No but do you want some Tren? This shit actually works.

OP, I laughed at your post. GNC is fucking awful. I went through nearly the exact experience a few weeks ago.

Attached: 1566200085338.jpg (1024x903, 70K)