twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>depriving your body of it's main energy source

Attached: 45436w.jpg (240x240, 11K)

cope more, vegan

youtu.be/RqlqBt8EtDk

but my main energy source is fat

Fuck off fatty

The pancreas is much bigger than the gall bladder in modern humans
Unless you are an inuit, your ancestors literally laid the groundwork for your genetics to be designed around consuming carbohydrates as the main source of energy

I met a girl who literally cried because she couldn't eat bread anymore. She's been doing keto for like 3 months.

Ketofags are fucking blind and retarded. Just fucking count calories if you want to lose weight, you dumb pieces of shit.

i think it's fine for sedentary people, but I don't see the point if you exercise regularly

imagine not eating oats

Attached: serveimage.jpg (135x121, 5K)

You won't get the last laugh senpai

Attached: Screenshot_20190806-171821_Samsung Internet.jpg (719x1127, 603K)

Oats, carrots and sugar cubes are all I need to maintain my health.

That’s why you get organic oats from bobs red mill

Lmao my manager started keto and was dumb and brain dead for a whole week, and she looked like a ghoul. A few days ago she looked great and was smiling again because she had carbs again

the absolute state of america

Was gonna make a thread about this, but this one is vaguely similar.

Anyone else autistically eat the same shit day after day? My life revolves around corn, peas, chicken, brocolli, cabbage, and Turkey sausage. I mean it's working and its sustainable, but it feels, well, autistic.

Just stop eating ultra refined foods made in factories from seed oils, sugar, xantham gum and polydextrose and you'll be healthy

its literally that easy

I think you unironically need more fat in your diet. Adding some eggs would be great

>Manager is a woman
LMAO imagine getting told what do to by a woman KEK

>eggs
enjoy your atherosclerosis

post causal evidence linking egg intake to atherosclerosis

Would be easy enough to do. I eat the corn and peas as a sort of light soup with chicken thrown in. I could use less corn/peas, sub the chicken for a couple eggs, reduce water to make it into a thickened form and put it on a tortilla. Or a romaine heart.

no

Try it yourself. Give it 2 weeks time, and realise that it fills you longer, reduces your felt energy fluctuations, allows a somewhat tasty diet, and gives you all micros you need. Don't be a tard

Just don't be American

>reduces felt energy fluctuations
ok there, mr mcbeetus

I'm doing it because I'm super fat. Started at 400lbs, now at 368 about 7 weeks later. I can eat 1500 calories a day and exercise all without feeling tired or hungry.

I like bread.

Keto is great for losing weight but ketards think it's some panacea that's good for everyone when they're just using it as an excuse eat butter and bacon all the time

could stuff myself with bacon and cheese now if I wanted to, but I don't

Enviro fag here. Glyphosate is in almost all cereals and plants in the AG industry. Everyone here has glyphosate in them

There’s literally nothing better than an oat and maple bacon omelet.

i like to cook new things sometimes, but yeah i have a few comfort meals that i almost eat in autopilot too, tuna salad, chicken/veggie stir fry etc

as long as what you eat everyday doesnt lack a lot of important micros, i guess you should be ok

> Depriving body of carbs
> Actually placing your body into an acidic state
> A treatment strategy used to dull the brain activity of epileptics
No wonder Ketards are retarded

glyphosate has not been shown to cause cancer in humans.

furthermore, if you eat meat, and you're spending less than $500 a month on meat, you are eating meat that is fed GMO feed.

Also not to mention that red meat has significant and proven links to many cancers of the stomach and gut

forbes.com/sites/gmoanswers/2016/06/01/why-gmos-dont-cause-cancer/#684cf9966bc8

Shoo shoo, vegan shill.

???

Attached: 07EC5FDB-BE36-4979-8936-49833E07547B.jpg (2065x2560, 1.01M)

I’ll be honest a year ago I might have considered Keto
But being on this board and seeing how some of the Keto shills around here act like it defies CICO and is the only possible way to lose weight has soured me on it
So now I stubbornly refuse to try it and am losing weight with no issues using CICO with no food group restrictions

I just lost 6kg in two weeks, looking leaner than ever on a keto diet.

Don't really care about what you think mate.

No, I'm just saying it's practically impossible to remove risk in food, even if you subscribe to a primarily meat diet, trying to avoid things like gmos

The only way to eat meat with very little risk is to spend about $15-$20 a lb on free range no gmo no antibiotic chicken and wild caught high quality fish.

The argument to eat meat because grains are gmos or unhealthy is absolutely retarded and no peer reviewed literature supports this, in fact, what literature we do have supports the exact opposite, that avoiding at least red meat is much healthier for you.

Call me a shill all you want, you're rejecting objective, verifiable, research backed, truth.

the only reason to do keto is when your insulin sensitivity is completely fucked because you're fat slob drinking sodas while sitting on your ass all day
for every other metabolic issue you should just fast and stop eating garbage

What do you thing cattle eats ?

>le red meat causes cancer vegan shill

Attached: soy-breast-cancer.png (567x772, 99K)

I laugh at people not realizing the cycles of nature. The aryan masterrace is evolved to eat keto in the winter, somewhat more carbs in the summer. There is even scientific evidence that shows a difference in insuline response to carbs depending on seasons. A true natural dietary pattern would be to eat keto in the winter and do plenty of fasting, while eatin fruits aside from your glorious animals in the summer.

Aside from this natural cycle, keto CAN be useful to reset insulin sensitivity for for people or people with the beetus. It's just kinda stupid to try to make it a life long diet.

>may

health.clevelandclinic.org/link-red-meat-cancer-need-know/

please stop indirectly defending onions, because processed onions is linked to a myriad of other problems and people should avoid it like the plague.

Eh, it worked for me early on. I was 310lbs and had a pretty bad lifestyle. I did IF and Keto for a while (less than 5 months if I'm remembering correctly) and got down to 240lbs. After that I noticed that Keto was unmanageable after dropping that much weight. I've been doing a CICO diet since and have gone down now to 200lbs. I run 15-miles a week, and lift weights 3-times a week now at 200lbs, so I think taking away carbs now would just make training completely impossible for me. I think Keto is a good introduction for someone who has neglected themselves to learn good eating habits though.

Anything may cause cancer, retard.

exactly my point, so the argument to eat meat over plants due to health risks is retarded.

> Muh Aryan diet
> Doesn’t know about winter vegetables
> Or the only Keto/carnie cultures: Inuit and Massai
Jow Forums leak was bad enough but with 8ch imploding the water has gone septic

The other way around is even more retarded, as a 100% vegan diet is incomplete. We can thrive on meat alone, there are existing human cultures that do, but we cannot thrive on a 100% vegan diet, and the fact that no human culture has ever thrived on a 100% vegan diet should show you that.

>inb4 Tibetans

They are vegetarians.

Shill more, vegan fag.

>depriving body
Cum is in abundance brother, worry not

>The other way around is even more retarded, as a 100% vegan diet is incomplete

and that's why vegan diets are fucking stupid too.

Maybe you're starting to catch on to the fact that humans need a balanced diet to stay at optimum health, a balanced diet of meat and plants.

You seem to think i'm only shilling for vegan diets, if you can point to where I said anything like that, please do.

Otherwise, stop with the strawmen, because it's making you look extremely weak and hurting your cause.

>unironically linking sv3rige

No one denies it works (though after a year conventional low fat/CICO diets show greater weight loss), the problem is when a Keto dieter becomes a ketard:
> Think they’ve hacked dieting and they see rapid results so they form a cult
> Push their diet on everyone regardless of goal (like how the StartingStrength crowd used to push that routine on everyone)
> Become nutritional conspiracy theorists
> Decide that all carbs are evil and anything that isn’t a carb is automatically healthy
> Shit up every fitness discussion they can
> Eventually progress into carnivore diet (the memeiest diet that ever memed)

>Otherwise, stop with the strawmen, because it's making you look extremely weak and hurting your cause.

Anybody who promotes the idea of red meat causing cancer incessantly like you here and here is a vegan shill.

But after being BTFO, you're sidetracking your original argument to "balanced" diet. Yea, not shit we need to eat balanced, retard.

Attached: trust-me-goyim.gif (256x300, 14K)

When I'm just doing my normal routine I exclusively eat the same meals. I have been for years. Adding 200 calories in the form of oats or quinoa. Pending on bulking or cutting.
I own a home, I'm getting married in 30 days (inb4 cuck). No you're not autistic you're based. But have two eggs a day.

Articulate a cogent explanation how stating facts about red meat makes one automatically a vegan shill.

Attached: Straw-Man+Argument.jpg (960x720, 92K)

Because I don't see you doing anything but ITT.

>He is white
>He isn’t on keto
Is there any bigger red flag of being Jewish goylem?

then you're just a mentally incapable person, that's just the fact.

You are unable to see why you're wrong, and then you persist in this delusion, digging yourself even deeper.

Don’t try to use logic.
90% of the anti keto skills are Jewish or their goylems (Anglos).

Nobody cares.

>be finn fag
>have cleanest food and water in planet.
>feels good man.

You're like a Muslim trying to defend the shit wrong with Islam in the name of Allah.

You will condemn the consumption of red meat due to "cancer," but you won't condemn the consumption of carcinogenic vegetables and legumes in the name of your meme diet.

It's that easy to spot vegan shills like you.

Everyone does the oats meme when they first get started and then usually after a few years they realise they're just empty calories that cause bloat, farting and other digestive issues. Then they give up the supps, carb loading and bullshit like that and just eat meat fish and eggs like bodybuilders and strongmen did for more than a century before magazine broscience.

If I’m not fat why would I need to go on Keto?

Prove you are 100% white Aryan first and I’ll tell you.

Yeah. They are totally disingenuous shills who are here to prevent people from getting fit because healthy people are more right wing.

Every day they get BTFO and the next day they are back telling the same lies.

White people should naturally be eating keto with a focus on red meat. Whites are descended from apex hunters, not jungle monkeys who had fruit all year.

Attached: right_wing_males.jpg (2500x2143, 514K)

It’s all water weight and us unsustainable

strongmen eat tons of carbs, not only that, they eat refined carbs, not even whole grains.

bloating and farting sounds like you got a gluten intolerance desu.

There’s literally nothing wrong with GMOs.

That’s like anti-vaxxer, Sasquatch-tier nonsense

Attached: 4C6669B4-5629-45D9-8825-C6A014E1D2AA.jpg (200x200, 7K)

got any peer reviewed sources for your diet?

got any reputable health professionals recommending it?

What are you sources for such information?

these are oat products, would whole oat groats be classified under this arbitrary definition? is literally just cooking and rolling an oat turning it into an oat product? why dont you link the actual study not an article like a soccer mom

Attached: 89DB18AA-AEE2-450C-8427-89C39BAE87D8.jpg (640x1043, 216K)

I actually take a bit of pride in my farting.

It’s definitely a bit alpha to be able to clear a room at will. You have to have self-control, but it’s like a superpower when used with discrimination.

Attached: 799E6186-7F83-4946-A2F8-256C93B6A861.jpg (1122x631, 57K)

Attached: 5240D066-86EB-48A8-8301-0F6C37E50919.jpg (640x879, 235K)

>23andjewish
>Anglo goylem
Lel your entire race only exists to serve the Jewish people.

just fast
literally do some version of intermittent fasting, any version

i did leangains and lost 15 lbs in like a month and a half - 2 whilst also lifting

Fasting is just another way to get into ketosis.

> Demand proof of whiteness
> Go into copemode when it is delivered

Come on mutt, why do I need to do Keto? As a white man I can process carbs fine without ballooning up.

Attached: 1465075888410.png (1510x954, 1.71M)

>Anglo
>White
>Betrayed the lord of the white race (Hitler)
>Fervently opposed europeanisn and the Aryan race
>>>>White
Nah you are a Jewish Slave go serve israhell.

> Ketard who praises Hitler
> A famous vegetarian

Post body

He wasnt lol, go read up on the third Reich diet.
But again you are a Jewish Disinformation agent, aus raus!

dietdoctor.com/low-carb/science

Your next move will be to attack dietdoctor.com in the hope people won't click the link and see all the scientific papers listed.

wow, what a reputable source

>name is diet doctor
>isn't a real doctor

Attached: Untitled.png (1470x83, 10K)

So predictable.

Attached: 1548284195363.jpg (782x730, 231K)

>all test subjects are overweight

>the problem with keto isn't its ability to lose weight quickly, it's the fact that it's a diet that's unsustainable

ok, keto is good if you're a sweaty fat fuck and you need to lose a couple hundred pounds or you have diabetes.

If you're not these things, keto has no scientific backing for being better than any other diet, and this website proves it.

Nice try, shill.

Sources I have found say he was vegetarian and intended to make it out mandatory for all once the war was over.

Again, why should someone who isn’t overweight do Keto?

Attached: 1545703619633.jpg (191x180, 21K)

That person is missing a lot of b12

100% shill.

Attached: dr.greger.png (586x840, 208K)

Hey look I got the trips of truth :D

Like pottery

I've never done pottery D: what's it like?

I will go carnivore fuck you I'm tired of my ass going braap every day

Messy, but very therapeutic
I teach you, come sit here in front of me

oats are for horses, eat raw meat retard

Thanks for the (You), person who cares

>mfw Jow Forumstards unironically believe this

Attached: 1565406450216.jpg (125x124, 2K)