Gyms

shittiest gym youve evere worked out at?

Attached: 1566244517021.jpg (913x1024, 62K)

Ronald McDonald's Cardiovascular Fitness Center and Gymnasium. Have a lifetime membership after the day I worked at McDonald's.

Attached: 1566238337350.jpg (1242x1126, 339K)

lol wtf

Mirin' that frenship

#goals amirite fren?

Haven't worked out at that many gyms, was working out at a cheapo gym for a while, was annoying not having 0.5kg plates. Happy to be back at uni gym now, the other one was closer to home tho.

Back when gyms weren't everywhere, our smalltown had very own gym that town owned. It had dirt cheap membership for locals but also inside it was poorest shit hole you could have. It had all the necessary equipment but it looked so ghetto. Then gym boom hit and town gym got modernize. It now has bright lights, fancy equipments that look nice, clean carpet and wall that aren't full of holes. I loved old one so much, new one lacks soul.

No homo?

Some weird gym in bumfuck Greece. They had me sign papers for possible injuries like what the fuck.

I've worked out at four gyms.

>commercial gym
>dumbbells up to 50kg
>lots of machines
>lots of cardio equipment
>awful squat rack
Machines aren't too great and bad rack is a big issue but dumbbells are good quality and the gym has a nice atmosphere.

>school gym
>three high quality squat racks
>dumbbell rack up to 30kg
>only 6 20kg plates :(
>some cardio equipment
>really good ab machine and a decent cable machine
The bars and racks were great, but the dumbbells only going to 30kg sucked. Also, not enough weight plates so it sucked if you needed to do squats or deadlifts.

>hardcore gym
>four squat racks
>dumbbell rack up to 48kg
>lots of high quality machines
>lots of speciality bars
>calibrated plates
>strongman equipment
Really based. But one thing turned me off and that was the dumbbells. They felt awful to hold and to bench, due to strange rolling handles and weird shape. A pity, because the machines they had were really high quality.

>home gym
>ok squat rack
>6 20kg plates
>adjustable dumbbells
Good for testing your squat or bench PR. Gets cold though.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-10 at 17.11.54.png (1126x974, 1.14M)

>1 power rack (not in front of a mirror)
>1 smith machine (in front of a mirror)
>2 20kg plates, 2 15 kg plates, countless small ones
>Dumbbells up to 20kg
>Pullup bar
>Treadmills, bicycles and other cardio machines
>Trampolines for some weird reason
>People leave plates on the bar, yoga mats on the floor next to the trampolines, dumbbells on the treadmill etc.
please help

Attached: 1566073694984.jpg (376x434, 127K)

>Trampolines

Attached: 41857C1A-CDCE-45B9-87D7-D59F2C71E0B0.jpg (154x156, 4K)

There's a poster next to the trampolines that shows a 15 minute trampoline workout consisting of like 10 different exercises. One of them is just lying on the trampoline while holding your legs IIRC. Like pic related but you lie sideways.

Attached: 49b427af9327cfd0fced9ce95dde4ffa.jpg (267x400, 11K)

When I was on a ferry there was supposed to be an on board gym

It was a small room with one dip bench and one bicep station

Which city? I found a nice expensive gym in Thessaloniki while I was on vacation

>Gym has tons of equipment but
>is infested with pakistani men
>smell like shit
>they don't use the changing rooms and instead would get changed on the gym floor
>absolutely zero hygene
>in retrospect they were probably all training to go on jihad in Syria

>change to a local gym with very cheap membership
>not much equipment, one squat rack, one set of dumbells for each weight up to about 30kg, 3 benches (one didn't work at the 0 degree incline)
>aside from that just one of each machine
>despite all this the gym was always packed
>didn't realise the gym was right next to a school
>as soon as it got to school closing time zoomers would swarm the gym
>leave equipment scattered about the gym
>they would either sit on the equipment and hang out or the zoomer-alpha would perform fast reps at incredibly low weights to impress a girl or his friends

>gym I'm currently at
>90% elderly people who watch you in the changing room
>recent problem of someone breaking into peoples lockers

Attached: 1505327911884.jpg (400x400, 17K)

my gf & I worked out at a gym on a Jamaican resort a few years ago. It was hilariously bad.

>no two dumbbells matched; half were in lbs the other in kgs
>cracked weights on the few machines they had
>hot as absolute SHIT, literally zero fans or AC
>deflated yoga balls scattered throughout
>two treadmills in the corner so close that if you fell off one, you'd end up on the other
>only one other dude in there with us & he was grunting his ass off on a lat pull down machine that had no tension on the pulley system
>weird remixes of current pop music blaring in the background

It was oddly satisfying, but fuck me was it bad.

my homegym unironically

The YMCA. Too many old fucks and kids.

The one with the African Americans

Bruh

Was in Baltimore for a weekend. Dodged a bunch of black people to find the only gym nearby that looked decent and pretty big on the website screenshots. Then i got there and found out the place was tiny and had mirrors on every wall to make it look enormous on the website. Only had dumbbells up to 50, and only had a smith machine, no rack or barbell bench.

Pic related. My current gym. Retards come before me and keeps the windows and the door open so mosquitos and other fucking bugs get in.

Attached: IMG_20190819_210750.jpg (4000x1824, 1.99M)

>only one squat rack
>no cardio machines
>dingy lighting
>no heat or AC
>bugs and spiders all over the place
>fucking garbage and useless shit all over the place
>there once was a snake curled up in the squat rack
>tfw homegym
>sucks but at least I can be naked and squat until my balls touch the cold concrete of my garage

I work out at Planet Fitness.
>no squat racks
>no deadlifting platforms
>people singing on the elliptical

The shittiest one had to be in Vietnam though
>no aircon
>on the second floor
>random equipment strewn everywhere, literally no room to even do pushups
>bench was halfway outside on the balcony
>dead roaches everywhere

Thailand, place called Tony's. Rusted everything, benches uneven, no A/C or fans even though it's 100 degrees, charge you for bottled tap water, no bathroom, falsely advertised prices for membership, bag check when leaving to make sure you don't steal anything and then pressing you on everything saying shit like iike "are you sure this is yours? can you prove it?" fucking niggers acting like they just randomly have iphones laying around their shithole that belong to them

My Uni town had this one gym owned by an ex female bodybuilder and it had:
>2 smith machines (one had a bent bar)
>dumbells up to 45lbs
>2 bent olympic bars
>no bumper plates
>about 5 sets of 45lbs in the entire gym
>2 cable row machines
>an overhead bar
>a sauna
>a punching bag
>$45 a month

Lumpini Park outdoor gym ftw