How to achieve this body?

How to achieve this body?

Attached: 79464931-1A15-49CD-8D8E-E3DDFC8C462F.jpg (750x924, 155K)

Bloatmax lite.

try talking to him. maybe put your hand on his butt.

This kind of look is really versatile. If you’re straight you’ll be rolling in pussy
If you’re gay you’ll be rolling in dick
Either way you win

I dont think women like this body. Only gays like this

I wanna lay my body on top of his :(

Women like this body prob more than gays.

Despite what you may think, women aren't that much into the whole 2% bodyfat ripped bodybuilder look

They want someone who is muscular and looks healthy, thats about it as far as physique goes

Face, height, and personality are 100x more important

women are gay

>t. never interacted with a woman

Lift really fucking heavy, this is the isratel look, focus on intensity and eat a healthy diet in large quantities

Don’t do any exercise and eat a lot

Are fake threads like this allowed? I'm new.

Agreed

I don't get it. Not him but I talk to women and IDK how I'd ever find out that they like puffy faggots with Austin Powers bear hair unless I was gay. Are you some catty gay guy?

>personality
You just had to virtue signal didncha

Maybe not necessarily gay but definitely the longest-running meme in history

Attached: 5C01A0E1-A149-458D-9369-5A0261FB4C3D.gif (480x480, 32K)

>I talk to women

UR MOM DONT COUNT BRUh

yeah and their tiny little wieners are PATHETIC. lol "please lick and flick around my tiny little non-pissing wiener!!!" yeah no thanks diane

Just ask them? Every girl i've spoken to about it except a couple think the shredded 5-10% bf look is a tryhard coping mechanism. Face and the ability to make them laugh will always come first though.

I'm not black so I just have a father.

Why would I ask them something like that? Are you a homosexual or what? You're queer.

What?

I hate the little man in the canoe

Attached: 10B68761-E605-4395-A4DF-98A9C5C5B8D3.jpg (900x900, 79K)

He could be really good looking if he dropped few lbs. Seriously.

>eat lots
>lift lots
that's about it

I don't see how you find it weird. Try it next time you speak to a girl. I could only see it being a problem if you're a neckbeard or have no confidence

women are so ashamed of their tiny pathetic dicks that they punched their crotches until they folded into a hole and then they yanked the skin on the sides of the hole over it like a blanket.

ur kwurr

I've got no filter when talking to anybody. I don't see how you find it normal. You wanna suck on some balls doncha?

Dog balls maybe.

Hes just a fat guy with good fat distribution and some muscle

Just lift heavy, eat a lot and have good fat genes - that's all it takes

Most gays don’t like this body, this is definitely more a body women are into. Shaved, tanned, and cut is the body gays adore, it’s also the typical Jow Forums goal body

My gf constantly tries to get me to bulk up to 245lbs (237lbs was the closest I got last time).

There are two types of faggots. One group likes the guy you described, the other likes big hairy guys.

Thanks, faggot expert!