How do you make cottage cheese taste good?

Its high in protein and cheap but tastes like shit. anyone eat it and what do you add to it

Attached: cottage.jpg (270x186, 9K)

Attached: 1559592312592.jpg (1184x2932, 322K)

iodized salt

cottage cheese is fucking good

Cottage cheese with fruit is pretty good. Eat with peaches

As says, just salt

lol at this recipe, the state of american cooking...

Cinnamon
Cocoa
Vanilla extract
Dark chocolate
Crushed berries
Other crushed fruits
Protein powder
Tons of options
I can eat it directly from the container, git gud

I like it just fine on its own, but otherwise mix it with scrambled eggs. It's very susceptible to flavor, so it'll pretty much just taste like eggs.

Cottage cheese is good. My issue is getting down sardines.

Nothing i add to it but try different brands. There are brands that taste great and some that I've thrown away they tasted so shitty. Buy every style you can find and see which one you can wolf down and have it taste good.
You'll be shocked how different each brand tastes.

Salt and pepper

I tried this and I got an omelette instead

I just toss it into an well-seasoned omelette. The grated cheese, egg, and spice (I use red pepper flakes) overpower it completely, although the texture is a little unpleasant.

Depending on the amount, add Hidden Valley ranch powder then mix. Let stand an hour in fridge. Then proceed to dip potato chips in it.

Pro Tip: Don't add an entire fucking packet of ranch to a small amount. Add it to taste.

If you're worried about calories, just add it to your scrambled eggs.

buy better cottage cheese. some brands taste like nothing and others are deliciously salty.

Anyone got more recipes like this that are easy to make and consume (especially for breaks at work)?

Bananas or apples

I just put black pepper on it. I find cottage cheese delicious. Then again I'm white

It tastes good on its own. Should've ate it since you were a jacked toddler like me OP.

then you should use white pepper you moron

This. Also put it in the blender if you don't like the texture, mixed with cocoa/Cinnamon/vanilla/sweetener it ends up like pudding basically

got back where you came from, plebbitor

I eat it straight up i think it tastes good

on dark toast is the only way I can do it. licking the spoon after applying makes me gag half the time. also pic related is the only brand I can stand.
this is my prebreakfast eat on waking up snack.

Attached: 20190821_081932.jpg (2520x1889, 2.31M)

Just eat cottage cheese that tastes good

Attached: 0244314D-7E8C-4E1E-A88C-846DEF211160.png (400x300, 80K)

this brand tastes good by itself

Attached: original.png (750x555, 358K)

cottage + honey is best combo in existence

Ask your moms bull to sprinkle some cheese on it.

How has no one mentioned butter? There are various types of rice. There is one that absorbs better the things you add. If are cooking with that one you can try to add butter when the water is almost gone and the rice done.

And if you like the butter you can even try slicing like half of an onion and add it. But not at the end like the butter. It needs more time to cook

You can also try with garlic (just a bit - it adds flavor)

I eat it on salad, but if you aren't into eating like a woman starting menopause, you could always sneak it into food requiring cheese. It's basically big curd ricotta so

based as heck. i buy this stuff all the time.

I actually love it. Throw it in a bowl with some mixed fruit and it goes down nice and easy.

I add peanuts to it, good shit

when im trying to lose weight, i basically go on a cottage cheese and sardines diet

it's pretty good

> t. EU

I put honey and strawberries on mine but honestly it tastes great alone. My biggest problem with cottage cheese is not being able to find big enough containers of it in the store.

How to drink cottage cheese? Just blend it with milk?

just fucking obsessed with us

salt, pepper, garlic and cucumbers/squash. Got yourself some nice tzaztiki to put on meat or baked potatoes.

ketchup

I add reduced sugar jam and some oats.

Add honey

Flaxseed is more estrogenic than s*oy...

Has anyone here tried that meat slop recipe?

nancy's is shit
this is top tier

It tastes good by itself.

what the actual fuck is this post

Just drizzle some olive oil over the damn thing, maybe some pepper.

You’re shit, I’ll fucking cut you for talking about nancy’s like that

It's delicious on its own.

Otherwise, hot sauce.

Nancy's is for fucking fags.

semen

And?

fast track to cancer
Eat organic.

You post that body right this minute