Cope

im 6'3 and better looking. the dude is a shitskin with money ofc he gets laid

This word lost it’s meaning.

Stop coping retards and use your jealousy to achieve what he has achieved

he pays for pussy
stolen valor
paid to get in a movie
most of the chicks he posts photos with him dont fuck him
wasn't for instagram he would be another rich kid doing coke in some private community

I can't imagine being 5'9,
I'm constantly mogged at 6',
zoomers are too tall and they need to be stopped

Attached: ginger.jpg (1024x1388, 249K)

COPE

Are you retarded? My post was complete off topic and you tell me to stop coping?
Also achieve what? Heart attack at the age of 25? I fucked up already because I am 28 and never had one.

he literally pays instathots to party with him so he can take pictures to post on his own social media. The guy is an insecure man child cumbrain who inheritted his wealth.

STOP. COPING. RETARD.

IM. NOT. COPING. RETARD.

If you unironically look up to this faggot you're a cumbrained retard who should consider suicide. He got all of his money from daddys trustfund and uses it to project on social media.

Attached: 1551045527246.jpg (540x660, 35K)

post body

Did he had a headstart in life? Sure. However he's still a hard worker who DESERVES all those hot women

ahahahhah

brb gonna kill myself so I can reroll on life and reincarnate into a wealthy family

I was at university yesterday, and two of the new students were 6'6. Everyone was in fucking awe and disbelief. Even the professor had to ask them how tall they are. I felt so little. I'm 5'8 and have to compete with these tall guys who do sports. They eternally mog me.

Money can buy you whores but it can't buy you height and respect from others, Dan. Watch the video where he trains with the mountain and gets mogged to hell and back by an actual alpha male.

>achieve what he has achieved
being born into wealth? what an achievement

I'm a 5'5" submissive bottom and I can always find someone on Grindr.

Bait. You could have picked any A-list actor, but you picked Dan, the dude who can't even pay girls to touch his dick and just has to rent them for "photoshoots" instead.

rent free

dis nigga is a true retard

How did it go?

Back to Copenhagen with you

What do you mean stolen valor? In marine corps boot we spent at least 2 weeks learning how to take cool social media pictures like him and there was an event during the crucible where we had to grow beards and shave them into the shape of a masculine jawline to hide the fact we had no jawline to speak of. Hes a real American hero. Hes the one that actually inspired Americans with his call to arms after 9/11 so maybe show some respect to the most alpha of gigachads

Tbh he looks much better with a trimmed beard like OP
Current beard in pic just doesn't sit right

Attached: Screenshot_20190821-183319.jpg (1080x1216, 396K)

I can’t imagine being so dense I couldn't see that those pictures are stages

He is a shame to fellow manlets. Using daddy’s money to take pics with insta thots. His life is like the ultimate cope. Bagel boss, now that is a based manlet

Attached: 73C1D927-2361-4030-83C9-6C38789944FA.png (377x283, 153K)

Stop being a pussy, I'm 5'8 with a wife, a kid and another one the way, and I'm the shortest dude in my office but make 5k more than the other guys there. The tallest dudes in my office at 6'2 have fat wives and fairly miserable lives.

Shits what you make it, just cause some might have it easier doesn't mean you can't make your own way.

>Pretending since one rich dude with your problem managed to get famous and laid, your problem must not be an actual impediment.

Yeah that's a cope

Looks like a mountain hot spring river in Iceland. Takes quite a hike to get there, I'm surprised his instathots agreed to that for a shoot.

Thots love hiking, and they love money even more. Why wouldn’t they?

He has to pay for it. I dont give a fuck about any of this and unironically like Dan. But come on dude.

Am I weird for not finding those girls attractive? Make-up, fake boobs, waspish waists... I think I'd rather fuck a plain chubby girl to be honest.

Its*

Gotta say I'm with you, atbleast on those specific three. You got spraytan on the left and the too jungle hooks on the right. Wouldn't fuck either with a ten foot pole. I have to say, if I had the money that Dan did, I'd be spending time with very different women. Hope he's enjoying himself, though.

After that one jre podcast with the evolutionary biologist I understand that they are hot but not beautiful. Sounds like cope but basically means “pump and dump”

If you dont think they’re at least hot, you might have faggotism

*jungle gooks

M8 do you even see the nose on the left? Those girls are skinny and have big tits but literally only the one on the far right is remotely pretty.

>skinny and have big tits
M8 that’s what hot is

Are you 14? If that's all it takes for a woman to be hot in your opinion than you really are a cumbrain.

I’m not sure of what war you’re trying to fight, but face it: skinny girls with big tits are, have always been, and will always be hot. Those with ugly Face we call butterface, a specific designation

He's so cringy and insecure in interviews, probably because his life story is a lie to cover up the fact that his entire existence is a massive money laundering operation for his tax evading dad.