What's the secret to convincing a girl to lift? Asking for a a friend

What's the secret to convincing a girl to lift? Asking for a a friend.

Attached: intro2.webm (612x1088, 1.79M)

She must think it was her idea and she must not see it like a task because women can't be accountable for anything or take any responsibility.

Yep, inception.

Maybe let her catch you looking at a video of a girl doing a meme exercise in yoga pants or mention something about one of the girls at your gym.

These Anons fuck.

Can’t convince anyone to lift if they don’t want it, lifting takes way more consistency and discipline than someone who goes in half hearted will have. Anyways, take her to the gym with you or make it obvious you think fit girls look better, this only works if she actually gives a fuck about your opinion on what’s attractive though

Attached: F52777A2-6022-42C5-97D7-D718EFE6CFE5.jpg (752x1080, 173K)

sauce?

You tell her to her face that you don't appreciate her not caring for her body. That you know she's a sweetheart, you love her lot, and trust her impeccably - but she is hurting herself and it needs to stop.

Inb4: "If you love me, you'll love me at any size." "Stop telling me what to do! I can do what I want with my body!"

Answers: It's because I do love you is why I want you fit and slim. I don't want to bury someone is really love and care about.
And you are in a relationship with me. I do have say about your body like you do with mine. I have not done (insert something stupid) because it would make me less attractive to you. I don't for your benefit. When do I get the same courtesy?

None of you little faggots will post body because none of you lift

look like pic related

Attached: 177afe1891d20f6b05ce16364f9a0784.jpg (600x759, 71K)

Failed model now instagram thot. Actually a slut if you saw her "videos"

Nice traps

Why the anger? Im new to the thread lol, idk why youre pissed

little faggot

Thats a dope answer bro, im sure shell text you back soon, shes probably just busy!

Absolutely mogging this board with that waist / shoulder ratio

You first

This. Tried lifting under advice of others twice in the past, only stuck with it when it was something I decided to do all on my own.

l-l-link to "videos"?

2nded

>making the wife notice how stressful life is, day after day after day...
>help her release that stress though running
>now run from monday to sunday even when pouring out there
You gotta know what you think you want

Attached: 1562010701885.jpg (765x1024, 174K)

my fucking dick, good god

GODDDAMITTTTTT HHHHHHNNNGFGGGGGGGGG
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

Attached: _20190821_195732.jpg (1769x592, 213K)

Noice

Jealousy. Jealousy drives women more than anything else can

I need this woman

Would would you want to spread your autism to her?