Is this possible natty?

Is this possible natty?

Attached: 30B361BB-73FE-46E9-BA4E-FCFD9A3EFA9D.jpg (635x609, 37K)

literally who?

seems reasonable as long as your work hard and consistently for atleast 5 years, also
who the fuck cares?

For a negro yes.

professional African American mumbler #105344

Literally the most popular rapper of the 00s behind Eminem gtfo zoomer

boomer is sad that i dont recognize his based niggers. >>>/miga/

>mfw I used to think was big

That's literally just being black + doing a basic self-respect-tier pushup/situp/pullup routine in your bedroom when you wake up in the morning

Sure, remember to get shot 9 times

Are you kidding me? He’s fucking huge.

this
I just can't tell what's actually big anymore.

I like how you reply "literally who" as if OP said anything about the guy being famous or known.
imagine being one of those faggots trying to appear cool by not knowing famous people.....and doing it on fucking 4channel. Sad.

no, he's fat
having black skin and standing in a spotlight gives the illusion of muscle contours where there arent any. why do you think bodybuilders wear that god awful fake tan shit?

you sound like trump a drunk trump tweet

50 and a bunch of other rappers like Nelly and Timbaland used steriods when he was younger.

Attached: 50cent.jpg (1440x1440, 225K)

You’re reaching pretty far up your ass if you think this guy’s just a fatass doing some light tricks. Stop fetishizing blacks so much

>The fact you people dont know who 50 Cent is just shows how sheltered you are
>not even a fan, think hes overrated but not knowing who 50 is is like not knowing who Dave Chappelle is
Meaning do you just immediately see a black guy on your screen and freak out?

>OMG NOO YOU DONT KNOW WHO THIS BLACK RAPPER IS OMG DOOD

eat a bullet negro i couldn't give a flying fuck who this cunt is

. . . Hes literally one of the most famous recording artists. 50 Cent is a household name. My boomer dad knows who 50 Cent is. Now if it was Chief Keef youd get a pass bc youre obviously sheltered but 50? How tf is it possible to have never seen this guy before?

What kind of household do you live in? It isn't mine

I'm perfectly willing to belive Fitty was always natty. He had a no-drugs no-alcohol policy even when he was dealing, he only rapped about doing both because there was crazy money in it. Dude was probably just high test as fuck. He also btfos Jow Forums fags who shit up the board with "why bother lifting when someone with a gun can just kill you"
Fitty is based for an American

He has movies, 2 videogames, at least 4 or 5 albums too. Hugely relevant on social media despite having not released shit in like a decade bc hes the bully of the rap game. He fucking clowns mayweather too. I refuse to believe youve never heard of him, even in passing

Natty 2 or so years

Attached: 9elqvq61ig231.jpg (468x714, 48K)

maybe in amerifat,the rest of the world doesnt give a fuck about niggers

nigger pls go

I'm not saying he isn't for some people. Why is that a big deal? I don't listen to rap music. Maybe turn off your tv or something.
What benefit does knowing who this guy is bring to your life anyway I dont understand why you are saying it as if its a bad thing

Lmao the rest of the world fucking is obsessed with American culture

Russians lined up for 10 miles when the first McDonalds opened

You’ll see people wearing Nike and Levi’s even deep the fucking African jungle

looks natty to me, no veins whatsoever he probably did 1 cycle and stopped

Levi's is jewish

Haha idiot. How do you not know the ex-presi's brother. This is the brother of Barack Obama, he had a rap career before.

>trump a drunk trump tweet
what

Attached: braindamage.png (1086x1086, 358K)

Post skin
Because thats like me saying idk who mf Luke Bryant is. I fucking hate country yet i can pick him out of a lineup. You know why? Cuz thats mf luke bryant

>Post skin
Nah it's pre skin and he ain't even know hahaha

I dont know who that is either lmao

>luke bryan
>another literal fucking who
definitely making names up and trolling at this point

Holy shit enough with the nazi larp. Levi strauss created dungarees during the gold rush for the guys who would look for their fortune. Some found it in gold, he found it in the most based jeans brand to this day. Shut the fuck up, what do kikes have to do with my pants?

No, being a malformed monkey is not possible natty. Nor should you try to be one.

jeans are jewish you retard unironically, nothing nazi about it. Levis is a jewish owned brand created by jews. cry more, maybe wear pants instead of jeans or something i was just saying they're jewish but wah wah everyone is a nazi

suck dick jewpants

stfu you fucking gopnik 50 was worldwide in 2002 even italian housewives have seen his movie

>he doesn't know how irrelevant niggers are outside of the west
Lmao.

Youre literally bitching about levi strauss being a jew in a joke thread about 50 cent. . . Yeah im a retard for saying your nazi larp is too far

rap music is actually pretty popular in eastern europe but whatever

and now that I know it what do I do? jerk off to some plastic kpop doll?

Im no nazi youre just a snowflake
Stating facts makes you a nazi? Lol suck a dick

Wrong place, wrong time. Also, to quote a jew, facts dont care about your feelings. Facts are facts. However if you quote black crime statistics only (example, calm down) its just as obvious as if a black quotes statistics of white complicity during slavery as an argument for reperations

came here to say this

Shut the fuck up faggot jew, eat shit

dyel spotted

Just confirms that the guy knows exactly who 50 is lmaooo
Dyel noodle armed boys are just like this lol

>this is what murifats actually believe

Everybody knows who 50 is. I have no clue what most mainstream rappers look like cause they are all trash but I know what 50 looks like.

Make sure to be a snitch too!

tree fiddy

Attached: 25707.jpg (660x396, 49K)

yes, unfortunately niggers appear in nature

>roiding for this

Attached: C56986DF-407F-4EA1-986A-626BEED2DA52.jpg (828x1525, 452K)

Lmao post bodies

he actively wears a necklace with vial and spoon around his neck

Neither a fag nor a jew. I just ate some beef heart though lol. Maybe stop showing your ass and you wont get fucked in threads

Fucking wow! i saw 50cent like a musclemonster before lurk on Jow Forums, now is DYEL.
thx for the body dysmorphia Jow Forums

>a lot of muttrican culture examples
>Choose (((Mcdonalds)))
Kek, lads you are fucking lost

Guaranteed Muttricans saved your country at some point. Also his use of MICKEY DEEZ is to show how much yall are fucking slaves to our products. Literally chemical infused ground up horse hooves are an addiction to you when you pretend to be above us

C R I N G E
R
I
N
G
E

bunch of newfags here today

>Literally the most popular rapper of the 00s behind Eminem gtfo zoomer
Y do you assume I know shit about nigger pop stars in the fuckign 2000s in my shithole russian block

Doubt that any nigger rapper is natty. They dont have the attitude to stay natty when they might as well just inject.

I mirror this. A thread appears on /fit from time to time about 'people who we thought were jacked as kids' and 50 cent, Brad Pitt/Tyler Durden, and Ryan Gosling always come up.

Strongmen are huge, ifbb bodybuilders are huge, bloatlords are huge. The standard is just different now.

traps and popped delts, looked like he mighta been ON THE JUICEEEEE

makes you wonder why they don't anymore
must not be all it cracked up to be

What if we don't care for celebs and really like them that much? Why should they even be relevant? So that they can give you legal advice or some shit?