Thrown away my last bag of creatine, the last one I will ever buy

Thrown away my last bag of creatine, the last one I will ever buy.

Creatine Monohydrate + Cheap Schampoo will make you lose a lot of hair.

Sure, I was able to use it for like 4months without noticing much, but then it hit me hard, my pillow was full of lost hair when I waken up, the shower drain was full of hair.

Now everything is back to usual, sure my lifts are down like 5% but I'll take that.

>thought this was a meme.
>try it if you dare.

Attached: RyanGosling10-19.jpg (170x252, 14K)

And I have good hairgenes, if someone is asking. My dad is 60 and has a full head of hair.

400 test /week
400 deca/ week
30mg dianabol daily
Creatine 10g daily

2 months into cycle

No hair loss

Mfw

Attached: 1565583160871.jpg (822x608, 648K)

I bet you have norwood I or II.

>"I have no lost hair I swear"

>Creatine 10g daily

2 months into cycle, wait a few months bro. Not gonna be fun with 10g

Lmfao retard that roids would make me start balding already kk??

>Schampoo

Op here... this is what 5h creative + bad schampo did to me

Did this for 4months... I want my hairline back

Attached: 73336BE1-D8AB-4F41-A958-642D7B9253FC.jpg (1575x2100, 545K)

just be yourself.
chad with shit hair will always mogg a virgin with girly long curls

Attached: embrace.jpg (992x708, 85K)

>Hey tards stop washing your hair every day
I wash my hair every 3 days. Would do 1 a week but my hair gets to greasy after sweating so much in the gym after 3 days is good enough.

you're saying that a supplement you would naturally get from meat is causing your hair loss?

that your one anecdotal case with no reference picture and assumptions should be taken as fact?

ok bby

overconsumption yes. + cheap schampoo will do it.

>DONT USE THIS SHIT BRAND. IT WILL RUIN YOUR HAIRLINE.

look at the fucking ingridients guys. Don't use this cheap shit after working out if you care for your ahir

Attached: dove-shampoo-men-plus-care-thickening-6x250ml-0.jpg (246x700, 30K)

Bro this happens to most men as they get older, it doesn't even look like it's that bad. Maybe a I on the Norwood Scale at worst. That doesn't mean it's going to get any worse. I don't see any thinning or patchy spots. It looks fairly even.

It's not the creatine. You're just getting older.

Whats wrong with it? Literally in my bathroom rn and I've been using it for a few months. No hair loss

Bad hair genes are based down through the X chromosome. So it’s your mom’s genes not your dads genes.

>5g+ creatine monohydrate every day for years
>Always use cheaper shampoos
>Still have full head of hair
Kek, get fucked hairlets.

Attached: 1558366507585.gif (270x220, 25K)

start using head and shoulders or something like barnängen bro... it will save you some pain.

What a surprise.
So you used for 4 months straight a product known for producing hair loss, and now you're mad because you lost some hair.
Wow.

>known for producing hair loss
t. your smell asshole

Show me the studies.

I stopped as soon as it got bad, woke up with 20hairs on my pillow.

Now I wake up with like 1. My dad has really strong hair and he is in his 60's. and I'm 30+ without balding so I thought I could escape the hairloss, cause faggots say its only lost of hair for those with bad hairgenes. Hairlets.

>i was wrong.

It’s your genes not your dad’s genes.

Hair genes are typically from your mother's side of the family, was your Grandpa on your mom's side bald?

the thing is guys, I'm 30+ with no lost of hair. I'm not a hairlet as you are suggesting.

I didnt meet them much, but my grandpa was kinda balding at 70years old. He still had hair.

user creatine is carefully studied and its effects are well-known. It doesn't make you lose hair, dummy. You're just getting old. Men lose their hairline as they age. Sorry.
Also your hairline is fine. You aren't thinning and it doesn't seem to be receding much. Plus you're doing the retarded bullshit where you pull your hair back as hard as possible, of course your hair will look thin when you do that.

Yo make a hairloss general fucking sticky. We don't need hourly threads.

stop being such a faggot, creatine doesn't make your hair fall

the thing that is going on is only your balding genes presenting because encourages the convertion of testosterone to dht

YOUR future is hairless, user, accept it

I'm not sure of those studies, cause I never read them. All I know is the broscience.

And I said it was schampoo + 5g creatine monohydrate that made me go "norwood I" within a matter of 4months.

Explain why I woke up in this time with pillow full of hair, why I now wake up with almost not a single lost hair.

I currently use this shampoo. I’m already losing my hair but it makes it look more full; I have thin, babby fine hair.

The only person in this thread who actually knows what the fuck they’re talking about

Attached: 95A50EA4-4FA2-4830-8607-9470FB8610E7.jpg (400x400, 31K)

>My dad is 60 and has a full head of hair

it's a shame you get the balding gene on the X chromosome

You didn't answer the question, so I'm going to assume my guess is correct and you're just blaming aging and genetics on creatine.

I'm 30+ dude!!!! If balding would have happened to me, it would have happeneded before 30+.

I HAVE SEEN REAL BALDCELS in their 20 with no hair.

I have full, thick hair, with NOW a norwood I.

Thanks creatine.

Attached: k80lj.jpg (500x375, 30K)

Here's a tip: don't use any shampoo at all. Wash your hair with the natural lipids on your scalp. Just massage your head under the shower, make circular motions with your fingers so the lipids can spread and clean your hair.

Of course I have curly hair that is naturally dry so this may not be for everyone. But shampoo really fucked up my hair, as of now I only wash it the day before I get a haircut

My scalp is a grease factory, I even tried the no-poo meme for a month and I just ended up looking gross. Don't do this if you have a greasy hair.

yes, yes. tell them.

Attached: star-wars-rise-of-skywalker-emperor-laugh-jpg.jpg (650x365, 45K)

>If balding would have happened to me, it would have happeneded before 30+.

Attached: 1298976074732.jpg (345x300, 26K)

Myth

no-poo only works if you have short hair. if i go no poo for 3 days my hair looks disgustingly greasy and my scalp gets so itchy it's literally impossible to sleep.

ok retard

>has thin af hair
>blames hair loss on creatine meme

That's an old myth and it's been disproven, look it up

Second time now youve misspelled shampoo, its not that hard