If money wasn't a problem, what would your diet consist of?

I'd be nonstop eating beef jerky. Lean, packed with protein, and tastes fucking amazing. I know it's super fucking high in sodium (which papa Kali Muscle says is better for gains than creatine) but that can be at least slightly toned down if you buy the really really expensive quality shit. Seriously the only reason I'm not already scarfing this shit down nonstop is the price

Attached: BEST-QUALITY-BEEF-JERKY-FROM-CAMEROON.jpg_350x350.jpg (350x219, 20K)

I'd move to a town with great restaurants and exclusively eat delicious high class food. I'm bulking so I'd just need to eat a shitload of it, wouldn't need to count calories.

Philipino lady boy pussy (male) and cockaine.

cocaine

Your mom, obviously.

Fois gras (that’s goose liver you ignorant philistine)
Caviar

Beef jerky is tasty.
I would pretty much eat the same thing I am eating now, half cooked rice, half cooked lentils, fried eggs, fruits and vegetables. That is all I know.

Attached: brain.jpg (768x577, 36K)

>unlimited money
>he cooks his own food
Id hire a live in chef.
All the foods that I like without the recipes being compromised by the gluttonous masses.
Bacon and egg omelet for breakfast.
Fresh cut pineapple and ham for lunch.
Meat of the day for dinner plus vegetable of the day for dinner.
Fuck just prepping vegetables makes them a pain in the ass.

Steaks, sushi, Indian takeaway food.

I'd eat a bbq steak (don't know the cuts names in english) every fucking single day

Cocaine and Ketamine

Black angus beef, best pork meat from old german pig race, french bresse chicken, sushi made by my own sushi chef, freshly grown vegs and fruits from my own land and/or organic farms, organic muesly, high quality cheese and other dairy from small local and regional farms, best italian noodles and olive oil, occasionally a good wine.

Oh, and I'd deflorate a virgin each month as a digestive.

Steak and sushi

Make your own out of flank steak. You can buy a decent size flank steak for cheap, spice it how you want, and dry it just fine in your oven if you slice it thin enough.

So much shrimp, holy shit. I'd probably get mercury poisoning or something, wouldn't I?

Wild game, wild fish, pasture eggs, quality cheeses and dairy, fresh produce. Grains are slave food

waygu & kobe steak, fried lobster, shrimp & salmon.

No mercury
Salmon
Crab
Shrimp
Scallops
Blackberries
Raspberries
Ashitaba
Broccoli sprouts
Eggs with a little caviar in the mornings
Natto
Quinoa cooked in buillon and white wine
Cook with algae oil
All water reverse osmosis
Occasional grass-fed and finished beef

Oh wait I am rich and that is what I eat

Attached: 1566266743537.jpg (900x856, 856K)

>grass fed locally sourced steak from various cuts.
>grass fed veal liver.
>grass fed, free range chicken eggs sourced from backyard chicken coup.
>raw grass fed milk.
>fresh oysters and salmon (good luck in a landlocked state)
>grass fed butter
>local organic fruits
>fresh spring water
>raw, unfiltered clover honey
>automatic coffee grinder and expresso machine
The last two are my preworkout.

I made my own once. It came out great. I should do that again some time.

Cocaine

>papa Kali Muscle says is better for gains than creatine
You know what's also better for gains than creatine?

Steroids.

Stop taking roiders' advice. It's fucking stupid.

>grass fed, free range chicken eggs
something doesn't add up here

Tren, clen, booze, female oni water and steak

Attached: 1566092754360.jpg (689x965, 211K)

Salmon, hallibut, seaweed, scalops, crab, lobster, clams, mussels, oysters, sea urchin, sardines, anchovies, squid, octopus, lamb, artichoke, asparagus, red chard, bok choy, spinach, brazil nuts, rice, and potatoes.

Attached: billy and jeff.png (1080x835, 807K)

Lots of sea food and grapes all year round

>grass fed chicken
pretentious retard

Get a food dehydrator and make your own. Mexican grocery stores are awesome places to buy relatively inexpensive thinly sliced beef.

Get a slicer and a dryer and make your own. It's what I do.

>pretentious for wanting meat with their full vitamin content due to being fed a natural diet
Aside from the typo, go back to eating your cookies you faggot. Food is for gains

Lamb, caviar, salmon, tuna, sushi, lobster. Mostly that, which I already eat except less often than I'd like to

>expresso
>grass fed chicken
ask me how i know you're retarded

chicken dont eat grass you fucking numbskull

I did this for a while after I won the lottery. It kinda fucked with my teeth and gums. But that was after months of eating 3+ bags per day.

I'd eat fucking top class tuna every fucking day, and a 1000 sushi piece platter

Why don't u cook them all the way

Attached: tenor.gif (498x345, 893K)

>all sushi diet during bulk season
FUUUARRRKKKK this would be so based

Pic rel

Attached: sushi_inoue.0.0.jpg (1200x800, 142K)

It's great for cutting too

>Chicken don't eat grass
Yeah right, what do they it then? McDonald's? Retard

Attached: 1566166715567.jpg (720x573, 18K)

99% of beef jerky is absolute dog shit. It's virtually impossible to go to a store and find jerky that isn't soaked in sugar. Americans are so fucking fat and childish that even the dried meat has to be sweet. Biltong is where it's at, unless you can find jerky that's just dried meat and salt like it should be.

Attached: pepper-3.jpg (600x800, 98K)

There's a Syrian restaurant near me, they make really good roasted chicken and they make like 12 different types of salads.
I would probably go there everyday if I had unlimited money, but now I just roast two chickens at home and that lasts me a week.

>grass fed chicken

Attached: 3E0423DF-BBDF-4493-A40F-BA79A66C9D73.jpg (312x312, 23K)

Every time I am in a store and see a different brand of jerky I check the ingredients. Always sugar. Always.

It's surreal.

The only dried meat I can find without sugar is prosciutto.

A personal chef that bought his own shit

Fresh gamer girl socks every 3 days.

post body & country of residence

Extremely this. Salmon sushi until I die of mercury poisoning.