Squat Hate Thread

>be a manlet
>know you will never be mired no matter how much you lift because your height forever renders you a meme
>cope by convincing yourself it's all about how many plates you can move up and down
>act like your numbers are at all impressive considering the 2 inch ROM
>tfw

Attached: GymFails.jpg (400x223, 20K)

I'm 6'4 and have squatted over 5 plates below parallel, high bar. It's my favourite lift.

6'2" and 4pl8s reporting in

Take me to your levels

>be lanklet dyel
>get outlifted by manlet on the squat rack
>make this thread

Attached: article-0-01FF8F210000044D-113_306x423.jpg (306x423, 38K)

>squat
>thinking size matters for ROM
It's all about degrees.
If you can't lift the weight then it doesn't matter what the difference in ROM is.

Just keep training with good programming, build muscle, and you'll get there.

My weakest lift. I always end up hurting me knee. I'm 6'2. I usually just leg press/lunges.

>be american retard
>cut your dick up because running water is a luxury in your shithole country
>pretend an ass backwards culture that puts tall people on a pedestal just for being tall is reasonable

Good job buddy, I'm glad I don't live in your third world country.

H-height too?

squats are just boring as shit

Obsessed

Been lifting for years and always only squat as an extra on leg day since I got absolutely unbearable cramp in one or both shoulders if I go heavier or around 120kg, but fuck front squats too.

I want to love squats but both my injuries has been from squats so I'm always weary when doing them

Foam roll and stretch your shoulders retard. And warm up your shoulders and back before squatting.

Being obsessed with guys over 6' is just a meme/fetish.

If you're this butthurt about being out-lifted by someone shorter than you, maybe you should spend more time in the gym and less on a Cambodian basketweaving forum complaining.

The closest I've ever come to having a religious experience was from squatting, you need to up the intensity

If you're still a teenager it's possible.

What about as a 29 year old man.

and you need to go to confession and after that mass

>Be lanklet
>Can't squat more than 1 pl8
>Cope on Jow Forums by calling everyone stronger than you manlets

I'm 6'4" or 6'5" as well and I am jealous of your knee genetics my guy. I get patellar ligament pain starting when I try to rep out above 350.

No you will shrink, remember to decompress your spine by hanging upside

Sorry bro, not without expensive, painful surgeries that will had 1.5" max, and could possibly end your lifting career.

Not worth it to just become the laughing stock of everyone you know for being so insecure about your height.

Check your squat form. Try different stances. Wider stance could be better for you or maybe a close stance. Stretch your ankels, calves, and foam roll. Also don't be doing shit like jumping or running if you are trying to get your squat up.

My knees hurt when I squat. Can only really do 135 max without pain. I can deadlift/leg lift heavy but for whatever reason squats just ain't for me. I'm 6"2.

>357.5 bench
>572.5 deadlift
>375 squat
Fuck squats

Don't be a pussy start ramping that number up bb

how do I extend my meat?

kek

Squat 3pl8

Nothing dries a pussy up faster than a man that doesn't squat

fellow 6'4er, whats the trick with high bar and long ass legs?

I'm scared to squat and deadlift heavy. So I only do it with light weight. Too much pressure on your spine

Fresh DYEL here, why do people dislike squats? The rack is always empty at my gym, I kinda enjoyed it even though it makes my legs total jelly and I get DOMS for days. Literally only saw one person use the rack today in just over an hour and it was a thot.

They're hard, and the motion is difficult if you've been unathletic your whole life

>I’m really tall and I lift 4+ plates
>doesn’t post body
I believe none of you LARPs

Fucking hate Buddha squats, always feel like I can't physically lift myself up

Attached: 346715CE-8E15-47D7-9A30-7891D6F84A4B.png (275x183, 7K)

>they're hard
Isn't that why everyone's there? Do people unironically go to the gym to do easy lifts?

Attached: thicksolidtight-1398x686.jpg (1398x686, 101K)

based, same

Attached: sww.jpg (418x216, 18K)

>look at me im a poor euronigger that gives 2/3 of my salary to the state so Ahmed can have 8 welfare babies

Hope this helps user

Attached: growing exercises1.png (2988x1937, 814K)

pussy. never gonna make it

>caring about mires
there's your issue
lift for yourself not others

no one cares that you're a manlet other than you and this shitty board, and in real life the people on this board wouldn't really care it's just a shitty board meme and always will be

man if I had a sister you could totally impregnate her and I'd be cool with it

Uhh thanks user, but I have a loving fiancee.

Have you ever been to a gym? Everyone does easy shit because they just want to "tone up" not "get big" and they end up making no progress

o nice im in the right place

That's why I train at a hardcore strength gym.
There's only one cardio "machine", a field. So if you want to do cardio, you have to run outside.

Attached: 1505195218057.gif (234x159, 315K)

when I squat I get some weird kind of pain in the upper part of my thighs, towards the inside also

kinda feels like DOMS but I get it during the workout

what gives

I wear knee braces and go for it.

Fuck are you me?

Do you have short femurs relative to your height?

6’7” here and my squat seriously lags my deadlift and I think that’s why.

I'm 6'2" and I fucking hate squatting, I have literally never once felt comfortable doing back squats, something about it always feels off.

Front squats are blissful though. Completely comfortable as long as I keep my core tight. Feels good man. Only downside is bruising my neck.

nice bench

Based

>Do you have short femurs relative to your height?
Yes, short femus and a long torso, relative to height, which is good for highbar squatting.

BASED

ah lanklets, when will they learn

lel what.

When God made lanklets he cursed them by making them have weak knees and core, so that lanklets could rage on anime forums about how manlets can squat more than them

Been squatting for well over a year. Started out after the noob gains with a 3pl8 for 5 terrible reps. Because the people in my gym were quite impressed with this I just kept going. Low-bar squats whilst not even hitting parallel. Another year of training went by in another gym and I got it up to 4pl8 for 4 reps. Then I hurt my back because the floor in this gym is uneven rubber. Got very upset and built a homegym with a diy wooden lifting platform. Not doing squats anymore because of my biomechanics, been doing deadlifts instead and I'm about to hit 5pl8. Gonna train hard to get to 300kg in less than 12 months.
Call me a pussy but I look like a fucking alien, I'm 6'2 with very long legs.

Attached: 1566331273837.jpg (1028x749, 321K)

based

Maybe if he replaced the cold air with braps it would actually work