It's impossible to lose weight without starving

All you retards who lose weight with regular CICO are normies, I have been fat since I was a kid and I got steadily fatter until my late teens, now I'm in my late 20s and I'm sure the fat has solidified to the point where nothing will work short of fasting. Oh well, you reap what you sow.

Attached: 262-2621192_ck-food-cooking-png-wojak-fat-crying-rage.jpg (320x320, 50K)

>i NEED to consume 5000 calories a day or I will starve to death

Kill yourself

My maintenance is 2000 or something, that's too low man what the fuck

Sure if you only eat fast food and empty calories.

>it's impossible to lose weight without starving
>no im not eating every hour to get 3000+ calories
You are at a point where you can literally eat steak every day and lose weight but instead you eat entire pizzas for lunch and dinner.

Stfu fatass. It took years to get to where you are now so don't expect your body to just shed that fat off. Stop looking for shortcuts and just get started you fucking landwhale

Attached: 9e7.jpg (249x249, 16K)

I lost 20kg (1kg a week) just doing this:
-0 calories allowed from drinks
-no sugar allowed
-eat 2 big meals a day
-only allowed to snack on vegetables (i did carrots)

Your unhealthy lifestyle has fucked up your lipostat portion of the brain where it thinks its maintenance level of calories is much higher than it actually is. If you try eating a normal amount it will begin screaming at you that you are starving.
You are incapable of doing reasonable CICO because you would need much more willpower than you have.
The only way to unfuck your brain is to avoid all foods that trick your brain into wanting more - which nowadays is basically any industrial/processed food.
Start eating like a peasant anno 1500 first to try and reset your lipostat, afterwards you can start doing CICO without wanting to kill yourself.

nigga you probably have a smart phone that can track your eating just use it. it's right there. find your tdee and shoot for lower.

Attached: Screenshot_20190819-183046_Samsung Health.jpg (1065x2016, 328K)

if I’m sore after a good workout yesterday but I ate like shit, can I make gains if I only drink my protein stuff and not eat today?

What app is this? I use myfitnesspal

What app is that? Looks pretty!

This, lost a lot of weight doing this

you are not eating carbs
eat carbs
140 gr protein rest of what you eat make it carbs
do this you are carb depleted i made the same mistake for years then I actually started eating carbs and I wnet from 96 to 79 in a little over 3 months.

wtf I'm not eating raw meat

so you dropped from 140kg to 120kg? big fucking deal

>1kg a week
too slow bro I need to drop 15kg a month

>be fat my entire life(20+ years)
>start CICO, no more than 1500kcal a day
>pounds start flying off
O.o wtf magic?????

>140g protein
I won't do it WTF

There are planty of peptides that can help people get shredded such as: Adipotide, GHRPs, IGF-1s, HGH fragment 176-191, MOTS-c, P21, ModGRF-1, GLP-1, Pinealon, etc. Unfortunely, because Jow Forums is outdated you wouldn't get much information about this forom other users, so I suggest researching these protiens and find the one that works for you.

Samsung health fitness thing. it's the step tracker but you can also add other things to track, water intake, coffee, heartrate, blood pressure etc. it's easy and quick. the food section is really awesome too, I can actually specify what brand for my foods.

when I upgraded my phone from a 8+ I initially got a droid, but then I missed the Samsung health app so I changed it out for the one I've got now. very happy.

Attached: Screenshot_20190821-084219_Samsung Health.jpg (1430x2496, 373K)

From 80 to 60kg

Based, yet care-pilled

Attached: main.jpg (442x794, 129K)

>buy galaxy s5 in 2014, when I was a lardass
>disable samsung fitness
>fast forward to now
>be autistic about calories and macros
>installed myfitnesspal and been using that every day for a long time
>just put in estimates of how many steps I do every day
>mfw you made me realize that my phone has a fitness app, step tracker and pulse sensor that could have been using this entire time
hahahhaha i am fucking retarded lmao

Attached: 1451610049874.jpg (804x720, 195K)

I won't tell anyone user. I've made it my personal crusade to inform people the dietitian they have in their pocket. also showing people up on the step counter makes my dick yuge.

Attached: Screenshot_20190821-085717_Samsung Health.jpg (1437x1595, 200K)

eat canned beans X F

Then starve fatty of to the camp you go.

Attached: 1558546438322.jpg (600x780, 239K)

What in the fuck? What are these things? I only know about old school roids and thermogenics

How does it track your heartbeat and blood pressure LMAO

Get liposuction my guy.

it has a heartbeat sensor and a blood pressure TRACKER, you input what you test at. same thing with the weight scale, don't stand on your phone.

>tfw people unironically transfer all their data to worst korea

shoo shoo samsung shill

I love how anons on this board always care for each other in tsundere ways.

based

Try keto. Working wonders for me.

Man are you retarded? How the fuck is your maintenance 2000 calories? This is the maintenance of an adult female at a normal body weight. Stop lying to yourself because you consume 4000 calories of shit and have no willpower to stop.

Huh interesting. Wonder how I lost 70 pounds without starving then

Adult females have a maintenance of 1200 or some shit
I'm 6ft 260 and I entered my stats in some calculator I saw on a Jow Forums thread and it said I was at 2000.

Google it, dude. "An average woman needs to eat about 2000 calories per day to maintain, and 1500 calories to lose one pound of weight per week", your maintenance as a 6 foot 260 lbs man is huge. Not sure if you lift or how often you lift, but if you go and do any strength program atleast 3 times a week you would have to eat atleast 3000 calories to maintain your BW. Even if you don't lift and just stay at home all day, it's still probably like 2600 calories. You have to understand that you eat way too much my dude. You need to find alternatives that aren't as calorie dense.

I bulk at 2000-2500 calories
Manteinance for me is 1500, I don't know why

stats pls

Fucking fat people lying. Every fucking time

65 kg weight
1.85 meters height

Used to be fat 1 year ago but I went from 96 kgs to 58 quickly, then put on back a shot load of muscle and a bit of fat back with the 2k calories a day

so your maintenance was 1500, how much did you cut on?

Quit eating any wheat product and any product containing artificial sugars for 6 months. Go for walks, and beat your dick harder user. You will make it.

go on

post 58kg body and current body pls

I'm an ex-fatty, 1.87m and currently 77kg, continuing my cut and hoping to get down to 10% body fat. You're at about my height and I'm trying to get an idea of what my goal weight should be, because I've never been lightweight before and I have no reference.

It's called energy in energy out you spacker.

>I’m sure the fat has solidified
Jeeze all the fat certainly hasn’t gone to myelination

What I ate today
>400ml of ice cream mixed with crisps, brownies and chocolate chips
>8" quesadilla cut in four halves
>about 14 chocolate cream biscuits
>one 500ml bottle of Coke
>60g sour cream nachos
>two really good tacos
and I can eat a lot more now, if you gave me a dozen slices of pizza I would go through it and be hungry for more. Tell me how a man cursed with this appetite is supposed to be happy with restrictions. Fuck, there aren't even any good drugs that totally nuke your appetite.

DEATH TO FATTIES
DEATH TO FATTIES
DEATH TO FATTIES
DEATH TO FATTIES
DEATH TO FATTIES
DEATH TO FATTIES

Most of that is shit, anyone can gobble tons of sugar, try eating real foid

How about me? I really want to lose 4kg in a month.
I am doing the same except I lift, I walk 5km a day, I count calories(500 deficit) but I also drink protein shakes(whey, casein with MCT) so I do drink some calories...

Just fast one day a week lmao it's not hard

top kek imagine being this weak

Well, you actually have to be hungry for your body to use it's RESERVES, because that's what fat is, RESERVED food.

You don't just drop more than 4.5 kg a month. You'll regret it.

I have eaten 600 calories today and done 2, 1 hour sessions of boxing conditioning.
It does not get easier.
You never just magicly feel better
Youre gonna get so fucking hungry you want to rip your arm off and eat it.
But its all worth it fatty, you dont even understand how far a nice body will take you, so take our word for it and work until you find out

Attached: 1563995858285.jpg (798x1093, 202K)

Fat people are trash. Even worse is fat women.

Attached: Screenshot_20190821-175650.png (1080x1920, 87K)

alri fat femanon
how's your ECA/nicotine stack going?

around 1000

>there aren't even any good drugs that totally nuke your appetite
Vyvanse

Get a calorie counter app like MyFitnessPal and be 500 under your maintenance every single day without exception. Lift weights three times a week and get a good night's sleep every night without exception. Unless you're massively obese or something you can reach a single digit body fat composition percentage by Christmas if you're disciplined. I went from 17% to 9% in 8 weeks. Cutting is easy if you have a good plan and the wherewithal to make it through.

I'm doing a low carb thing, alternating between keto and carnivore. Have lost 10 pounds in 2 weeks without feeling hungry or missing anything at all. Yes, I know it's water weight. Still feels good to never feel hungry or weak.

Your body consumes both fat and carbohydrates. Some bodies prefer burning fat over carbohydrates: ectomorphs. These are the skinny people that eat a lot of garbage without gaining weight. These do exist. Some bodies prefer burning carbohydrates over fat, by a lot: endomorphs. These are the obese people that gain weight immediately after eating something wrong, because the fat gets stored away immediately. Most people are in between: mesomorphs, but people who have severe difficulties losing fat, are 9/10 times in the latter group. People who have severe difficulty gaining weight, are in the former group 9/10 times.

You’re not just weak minded. Your genetics suck.

>you dont even understand how far a nice body will take you
nowhere that I can't go in a Uber right now.

Nice one

You been on a diet for two weeks. You lost zero fat just water. Good job. Really working. In a year you might lose another 0 lbs.

Shits been debunked ages ago senpai

Did you lift until failure during workouts? Is there a point in tearing your muscle fibers if you're on a calorie deficit? Also did you stick to just 500kcal deficit and lifted 3 times/week and actually managed to reach 9% like that?

Debunked by the same (((researchers))) that claim there is only one human race

stop eating like a lardass
eat lesser but higher quality foods

Attached: mfw chaos.jpg (600x812, 53K)

Quick question.
I’m 23 years old, and skinny, but I’m not happy with the way the area is underneath my chin. Is this a result of fat, posture or what? A few years ago it used to not be like this.
If anyone asks, no, I don’t breathe through my mouth. Do I have a mouthbreather jaw?

Attached: BA181C2A-531F-47D1-8296-37FDF4E7FA8D.jpg (519x544, 51K)

Here’s another angle looking slightly down. Is it just fat?

Attached: F640AF5C-29EA-4D3E-BC80-DDC9BE902B3C.jpg (428x414, 32K)

Lose the fat and cut your hair

I did not lift to failure, no. The purpose was to minimize lean mass loss. I did a variation of Stronglifts 5x5 with comfortable weights. Protein intake was usually over 150g per day. Oh yeah, I did a lot of lap swimming in the pool too, but that was more form work than intense workouts.

then tends to come naturally
not even the most ardent of fatties can live on a few slices of pizza or a single burger every day, they start to seek out lower calorie/higher volume eventually lest they go mad

Cut the fucking fat out with scissors, bitch

>Unless you're massively obese
I'm 6' 260, I'm at least at 38-40%
also when I sit I can shove my whole palm under my belly, all six inches of it up to my wrist, I have a flat palm full of chub protruding from my belly

Your cheeks look kinda chubby so I'm guessing that you just need to lose weight. Until then you can try mewing to flatten the underside of your jaw and hide the double chin(stick your entire tongue to the roof of your mouth and keep it there all day).

Okay well uh, Summer might be a more realistic target for you. My advice still stands.

Fuck this shit bro, you wanna lose fat? Huh? How about 1.5lbs/day? That good enough for ya fattie? START FASTING.

I know how you feel bro
I was 5'9" 240lbs
I started counting calories and cut down to 140lbs, was hungry all day every day...nothing I did helped at all. Nothing made it feel any better, I tried everything.
I tried holding it as long as I could but fighting against intense hunger every single day just became to much to deal with. I am 215lbs now

If he had that kind of willpower he wouldn't be here asking this question. He needs to actually understand for the first time ever what a healthy and properly managed diet is. He's been a fatass his entire life. Going on the Auschwitz diet isn't going to do him any long term favors. It's not just about losing the weight. He needs to learn how to eat like a well adjusted and healthy individual.

lol i eat 1500 get rekt

Ok, I looked up stuff on YouTube, and I’m beginning to think that I have a mouth breather face...

Just stop eating like a disgusting fat ass and you will lose weight.

>skinnyfat
>lifting for 8 months on SL then dropped out for 2 months
>doing hypertrophy now and 21/3 IF with a -600 tdee cut for a month
>lost ONE POUND

Can't explain that shit. No I didn't count wrong. Chicken, veggies, etc weighed on scale.

I have gotten stronger tho.

Attached: 1314755853555.jpg (525x550, 93K)

Your reward system in your brain is haywire and needs to be reset. It’s used to getting hit with dopamine from that sweet junk food. Unfortunately you need to detox like it’s a drug. Get through the unpleasantness. It’s simple. Not easy.

read the sticky, dumbfuck

prob gained muscle mass brah

You gained muscle mass.

Stop coping and start actually trying, faggot. Eat 2000 calories per day (no that isnt your maintenance, retard) and do some fucking cardio. Lift too if you want better results.

Attached: jesus.jpg (259x194, 9K)

Samsung has the best phones on the market rn.

Attached: F5545A7A-D6BE-40FC-9D09-888C1965D2AE.jpg (747x656, 449K)

>Falling for the fucking ecto/meso/endo meme in currentyear
Jeeze pal did you just blow in from stupid town?

The trick is to gain so much muscle that the fat disappears no matter how much you eat. Lift, user. It's your only escape from Fat City.

and avoid the dopamine threshold of junk food for the rest of your life or risk relapse

this is the hard part

Literally just gained muscle mass

Attached: image0.jpg (1125x1085, 574K)

Feeling real fat rn