Staying motivated on bad days?

How do you stay motivated to go to the gym on hard days? Going to the gym on a normal or good day is easy. What do you do on bad days? Ie your gf broke up with you, lost your job, someone died. Do you just skip the gym or do you do a specific lift that you like?

> be me
> thought I made it
> had gorgeous gf that cosplays and would wear sexy outfits for me
> broke up enough me today

I'm thinking chest today but I just did that Monday. Maybe back and biceps?

Attached: 1566366645385.jpg (1080x1350, 76K)

Shes starting to lose it. Her body is naturally awesome, but she needs to get those glutes in order now she's getting older.

oh no, OP posted a woman, here comes the newfag saying this is a blue board

When i feel lazy i either take caffeine sups or put up my gym playlist, it gets me pumped up enough so i actually go. On specially shitty days like you describe i go and unironically do tons of cardio cause it takes my mind off it

>How do you stay motivated to go to the gym on hard days?
I don't. BPD and depression are too strong.

name?

Legs. Because it is something most people avoid. But because you feel shitty, you just do legs, in order to stand strong.

oh man she has perfect hips
WOULD

reddit cumbrain

Take out your anger on heavy ass weights, duh. I've set many PRs on bad days and I think being angry actually helps.

I would wipe her ass for her and sniff the tp

stupid cumbrain

>using TP
do wh*te people really do this?

Attached: CF-Avo6WEAEyG4p.jpg (584x584, 25K)

Not me, I use the free carpet samples from Lowe's and drag my ass across it like a dog and chuck it in the lake when I'm done. Haven't used TP in years.

somebody tell me her fucking name

>Not using all natural gluten free activated parchment

I bet you're not even vegan

It's almost habitual. So even on days where I'm lethargic or just want to do something else, I find myself in that basement. It sometime isn't the most devout session, but I still do it. Maybe it being in my home makes it a bit harder ignore it.

Based.
Will do.
Reverse image search it and do it yourself.

I'm black and I always shower after taking a dump lul

>Ie your gf broke up with you, lost your job, someone died. Do you just skip the gym or do you do a specific lift that you like?

Yeh, skip the gym, don't be a zealot, all is going to end up okay if you are consistent otherwise.

based Ty Cobb method

Dude, 2 weeks ago I found out my gf cheated on me

Broke up with her immediately

Made me feel extra energy to go to the gym, transforming my hate and disgust in PRs made me feel better about myself again

Thinks will get better fast, just don‘t sulk around alone, get out with your friends, train like a motherfucker and hit some women up, even if you don’t feel like you want another

It’ll quickly help you get over her

Godspeed

I'm lifting to improve myself, not to go after validation of somebody else. If I'm on a bad day, the weights will always be there to cheer me up.
If you're too mentally weak to believe otherwise you never made it to begin with.

Based user good luck. Similar thing happened to me.

>gf be talking to and hanging out with dude friend too much for my comfort
>comes back to my house wearing his sweatshirt
>asks to sleep at frat house because she thought her friend needed help (I said it made me uncomfortable and she got mad at me)
>mutually decide to break up because I was going to grad school across the country and things weren’t working out
>she starts dating that dude like two weeks later (idk if she ever cheated on me but probably lol)

Months later
>way more confident on the rugby pitch (I scored my first 3 tries)
>lifts are down but I’ve been losing weight and focusing on health (lowering caffeine consumption, weight loss, sleep)
>got into am grad school with a full ride
>porked the hottest girl I’ve ever porked

Gotta use those negative feelings to motivate you. Rugby especially has been good for me. I’m hitting harder and have more aggression when tackling. I still think about her everyday though which is troubling.

Attached: 5263BBE9-64E6-4E5C-9B77-5866F74BBA8C.gif (498x280, 1.95M)

I've thought about girls I loved long after we broke up. This is normal I think. For me, it helped to start dating a girl you doing really care about. Start banging a 6-7/10 that doesn't annoy you but you also don't have to worry about catching the feels for. Do that for a for months, dunk her, then you'll be over the other girl, move on to someone you can love again.

>gf
NORMIE GET THE FUCK OUT REEEEEEEEE

That’s a bit on the socio side wouldn’t you agree. I agree that you should bang a girl like that but I don’t want someone I don’t care about to be invested in me that would be sad.

Attached: 20190820_222031.png (793x840, 136K)

Just go with the intention of going on your phone. I often shitpost, look around and think, meh might as well lift. Then two hours passes by.

Its how i studied. Hated studying but id go to the library and just chill. Its how i get through the lethargy.

Showed this picture to my gf, shes got defensive

>why are you showing me this, are you saying im not good enough? Whatever, i already have an hourglass figure. Pffh shes not even that sexy anyway, anyone could wear that and look good.

Yet its ok for her to show me The Rock on insta. Why are women so unfair. Im probably gonna marry my gf, why cant she be normal like me

all women are whores

When man is presented with ideal he strives to become one
When woman or incel is presented ideal he seethes for they know they're good for nothing

Attached: 1544163858861.jpg (584x433, 58K)

Why don't all women get fat grafts for their t&a
it's permanent, feels 100% natural and is simply logical.

OP here. It's not working. Note in just depressed at the gym.

Is this the girl from that video where shes dancing in a shopping centre dressed as supergirl?

what's wrong with tp agaib?

gets mogged by a bidet you stupid piece of shit
enjoy scraping your asshole with tissue paper and having dingleberries you subhuman unhygienic piece of SHIT

I walk around with cum on my dick.

Attached: 89724834-288-k755431.jpg (288x450, 14K)

hungarian women are made to be cocksluts for european men

IM COOOOOMING AGHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1566356273295.png (1369x1414, 762K)

>had gorgeous gf that cosplays and would wear sexy outfits for me
fuggg...that's some once in a lifetime shit nigga

I know. But in the end it wasn't meant to be. She always looked best in photos with the lighting, glamour angles, and makeup. That's not what she looked like in real life. That's not what she looked like when I fucked her. She was a 10/10 in makeup and cosplay outfit, a 5 or 6/10 without. Remember this the next time you see a thot in a costume and want to pledge your love to her.

If anything, it was just fun being around her and watching her get all excited about nerd shit like the newest season of Young Justice.

>How do you stay motivated to go to the gym on hard days?
Motivation in a bland urge to do things is nothing but nuts, what you need is both passion and discipline. One is the flame that is used to forge iron and by iron we're forged, the other will be the roots that will hold you strong as the storms tries to bring you down but they canot to last forever and now your leaves will be blessed by the head of the loving sun staring and 'mirin what great oak have you become

Attached: Steppenwolf.jpg (850x400, 47K)

>he enjoys spraying water up his ring hole
I bet you ask the doctor for a second opinion during your prostate exam

Attached: 1566330888956.jpg (696x680, 90K)

wow this is true

Is he Rich's successor?

based

Attached: 1566424997428.jpg (493x493, 53K)

maybe

>not using a bidet
>still paying the toilet paper Jew in the current year of our lord two thousand and nineteen