Imagine being pathetic enough to make daily hate threads about a random group of people you've never met...

imagine being pathetic enough to make daily hate threads about a random group of people you've never met. Not even some specific faggot who deserves the hate but a random group of people who have never done a thing to you. Whenever i see a hate thread i have a smile on my face coz i then remember that at least im not pathetic enough to be the OP.

Attached: 1554092634492.png (360x383, 54K)

i agree. buncha fags who whine about being bullied now punching down at the easiest group of people to target. really pathetic to watch. it's not a wonder they're all single at all.

more than that, it's just too bad people are so nasty to one another in general. i wonder if even a global cataclysmic event would pull them together at this point.

reminder that MTF trannies who don't like men are not real trannies, just shitty trenders and failed incels. real transgirls love MEN! masculine men!

shitty bait, you won't get anyone with that. Try better next time, a real person didn't write that sentence.

Attached: 1555997323346.jpg (595x585, 283K)

imagine hating the haters
ironic

Very ironic post, you've now gone ahead and made a hate thread towards anons that you also have not met.

Its different when its in response to something

its not a hate thread, i never promoted or asked for violence or even judged them other than calling them pathetic. And as well im just replying to their threads that i keep seeing everyday.

Attached: 1489240743642.jpg (345x396, 94K)

So basically thia thread
Fucking retarded

you're a fucking retard, please hero yourself

Imagine being a faggot tranny like OP making threads about people making "hate threads"
LAMO

imagine being the exact person the thread is about and being ignorant and pathetic enough to not even have the slightest regret about what you're wasting your time on everyday. But you'll keep doing it, everyday. Your wounds will never stop hurting and one day you'll ask yourself 'was it worth it?' but instead of being rational you'll be still lost in your delusions and just waste the rest of your life untill you'll turn into ash without doing anything anyone would've ever cared about or archiving anything in life, you'll keep living your ways and waste yourself more and more and then feel more and more empty. In the end you'll be the one who will either an hero or will live in his hikki cave and delude yourself that going on is worth it. But still, the bleeding will never cases and you'll never face ease as you're not searching for it nor you ever did. Just anhero yourself my fellow.

Attached: 533169f9935fdaace9e4a2a9b07f0d68.jpg (377x502, 24K)

tl;dr faggot
lamo

Isn't it bad enough that there's an entire board dedicated to trannyniggers but you backwards fucks still feel the need to spam threads all over other boards?

>/lgbt/ is always jokingly called /tttt/ because it's nothing but a big tranny circle jerk
>They still feel the need to shit up other boards with their absurd bullshit recruitment attempts

I've unironically stopped supporting you mentally ill retards because it's become a situation of give an inch they take several miles.

off yourselves unironically you actual fucking gaylord niggers

>off yourselves unironically you actual fucking gaylord niggers
are u cutting yourself as you type this you monstrosity?
or just sobbing uncontrollably?
lamo

Attached: WIN_20170803_00_12_04_Pro.jpg (600x800, 72K)

you sure you're not referring to yourself?

>you sure you're not referring to yourself?
no, im sitting on my leather armchair talking to me wife

Attached: 1491626061927.png (1267x1635, 664K)

tell your wife to take your monster zero and shove it up your ass you actual cuck gaylord
i bet your wife fucks big man tyrone when you arent home
also
>namefagging
>name is litterally BOOMER
enjoy that poop stained monster, eh?

Daily Reminder
These threads all have the same source

Attached: 8664D333-BAEF-428A-906B-9E5F7D7064E8.jpg (1800x894, 658K)

Imagine having a faggot board for trannies and freaks but shitting up r9k anyway becaue it's a sfw board!!

he is literally homeless. Fuck off niggerfag

Good. Thats what he deserves
Maybe soon I will hear that he is dead
That would honestly make my day

Agreed desu, I'm just a humble robot, not a normalfag that wants everyone to be like me

tl;dr again
faggot
lamo

>he is literally homeless
good, i hope he's knifed and raped by roaming feral nignogs
lamo

Attached: 1492634844190.jpg (154x250, 27K)

(no, i'm implying _you're_ the faggot.)

Wow, epic comeback