Ahhahl..uh...hhh.h.ahhhhhhhhh..hahhahhh.hhhhhhhhhh.haaaaaaaa

ahhahl..uh...hhh.h.ahhhhhhhhh..hahhahhh.hhhhhhhhhh.haaaaaaaa.....

AhhahhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: FUCK JANNIES.gif (240x135, 862K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XdZfNyNxlN4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ALLY TO GOOD, NIGHTMARE TO YOU!

COOOOOOOOM

Attached: nPkA5ea.jpg (960x960, 52K)

bump

Based

bump

checked
>ahem ahem
>gentlemen and gentlemen may I have your attention please
>tap tap is this thing on
>FUCK NIGGERS
>FUCK KIKES
>FUCK JANNIES
>FUCK TRANNIES
>FUCK THOTS
>FUCK BASEDBOYS
>you're a wonderful audience thank you thank you

Attached: FUCK NIGGERS.png (331x10000, 160K)

Why was he the protagonist again? He just fucked around and lucked into super Saiyan, vegita trained his ass almost to death for it, and only got there when he put body, ship, life on the line and had to blast a huge moon to bits or die.

okay this is epic

Scoobs, Zyzz, I do this for you
and yes... even for you Kakkarot.

Attached: yee.jpg (480x360, 21K)

should be "and yes... even for you Jeff"

one of the most based fucking posts ever to grace this hellhole

it was social commentary on how some people can just fuck about and get everything in life while others have to torture themselves to gain anything.

DBZ used to give me raging boners as a kid. No idea why

You mean like Goku trained his ass off when he was flying towards Namek? The only thing on his mind is fighting training and getting stronger.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.gif (500x290, 2.61M)

Bump

Attached: 1562802902867.jpg (2048x1152, 122K)

youtube.com/watch?v=XdZfNyNxlN4
Broly didn't deserve it.

>Even for you Kakkarot.
You were being so based up until that cringe

This poster must be very charismatic and handsome!

Nigga did you even watch the show? Or did you just have Kai playing in the background while you played Fortnite, you fucking zoomer? Goku trained his ass off to fight Vegeta the first time, he then did nothing but train his ass off while flying to Namek.

The entire show went to shit after the Cell Saga, but up through the Freiza saga, it was literally perfect storytelling.

>got a qt gf who mires him
>can finally live his life care free
>strong af
>god tier genetics
He made it and so can we.

Attached: 3c5ac992faa949728950c4946bd6e8fb.gif (268x400, 1.47M)

He did cardio for most of the EP time before Vegeta and I remember a lot of the traveling to namek arc as fucking around filler too

Have you not any of the show? Like 2/3rds of it is him training. They both got Super Saiyan after going through extreme strain/ traumatic events. I'd understand if you said Goten and Trunks got it through some bs but Goku, Gohan, Vegeta and future Trunks all got it through some kind of trauma/strain

Goku and Gohan got it because feels not training

>when theyre both just charging up the entire episode

\o/

ZA WAAARUDO

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

Based Broly is the goal of every Jow Forumsizen

2 seconds have passed since I've fapped

Attached: jjba-stardust-crusaders-dios-world.jpg (344x350, 47K)

Never ceases to amaze me how many people miss such a major theme to the show...

I realize it’s gay/cringe, but nevertheless the show consistently harps on the idea that you can unlock all sorts of strength and power by being grateful and happy, loving life, and enjoying the process. It’s shown again and again, it’s why Goku is stronger than Vegeta, it’s why Gohan is stronger than Goku, and it’s why Trunks and Goten achieve SS before age 5. You have to fall in love, smile, have sex, laugh at jokes, etc. that’s the secret to ultimate power, not being angry and pissed off all the time, resentful and shit. Also, vegeta, and villains are always after some shit end goal, whereas Goku just wants to be strong for the sake of it. Anyway, gotta fap now god bless

>perfect storytelling
>each episode is two minutes of plot and twenty minutes of guys screaming as they power up or yelling Hank Hill 'bwah!'s at things that surprise them

they all got it based on feels, Goku, Future Trunks and Bardock got it from rage and anger while Vegeta achieved from sheer frustration and anger because he was weaker than Goku and Goku achieved the form before him.

The original series and DBZ/Kai before the Cell saga aren't as bad

ShindoL made a great fucking comic about him with his QT girl. Definitely worth a look.

KAWAII!!!

Attached: F233CBC7-2B3C-47BE-9680-2DDEE5F6C46B.jpg (420x315, 140K)

>god tier genetics
He’s non white, soooo.,,. ummm... yeahhh.... NO

Desu he was already born a chad, the whole point of the movie is you cannot become chad but you are born chad and people will envy you cause of that.

AAAAAAAAAH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH AAAAAAAAH AAAAAAAAH AAAAAAH AAAAAAAAAAAAAH AAAAAAH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH AAH AAAAAAAAH AAAAAAH AAAAAAAAH AAAAAAAAAAAAH AAAAAH AAAAAH AAAAAAAH AAH AAAAAH

Attached: q3hb0fvf9z811.png (1244x717, 745K)

>ShindoL
>comic
You wont be stealing my coom that easy

Not him but I read it and it's pretty vanilla aside from the size difference.

Attached: 46513586_10218166587344356_2272768196211638272_n.jpg (300x300, 15K)

Thank you, that was worth it.

OG Dragon Ball is best freiza saga was mindless and boring

holy shit 30 percent

I used to believe this when I was young but you have to remember Vegeta is an actual person who does people things. Goku is basically a training monkey, and only trains.
The super saiyan transformation was perfect though.

Underrated

Even though he trained hard, goku is still a shit tier protagonist. Just comes in after all the damage is done and beats the villain without much trouble. Always fucking hated when he was on screen because you always knew how it was going to go. Watching the other characters was significantly more entertaining.

Post protagonist