SARMS

What do you guys think of Sarms?

Attached: SARMS.jpg (1315x740, 131K)

Other urls found in this thread:

andromimetics.org/
steroid.com/post-cycle-therapy.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Unregulated, not approved for human use, steroids that yield less results.

LGD is good, don't bother with anything else.

Safe?

Probably gonna dip my toe in the water next spring.
Thinking LGD-4033.
Maybe some MK-2866 (Ostarine) or
GW-501516 (Cardarine) and/or MK-677, later two are not technically SARMs

Nice trips OP. I really like the idea of sarms, specifically cardarine, lgd, and ostarine catch my eye. But I want my first steroid experience to be when I start cycling test. I want the full effect of that god like feeling. If anything I’m gonna use cardarine to help me cut fat faster so I can start gear earlier

RAD?

Did Ostarine twice, decent results, little to no side-effects. But Im too worried about the purity of the source and the long-term effects of SARMS since theyre relatively new so Im over it.

That being said, if 100% pure and a bit more researched they could theoretically be the best and safest PED to take.

Do you guys know anything I could use for injury? I know this will most likely be a peptide and not a sarm but close enough.

I have SIJ dysfunction and slight lower back pain.

Peptides are best for joints and bones

Riskier than just roiding, there’s a protocol you can follow with roids to avoid most of the negative consequences of fucking with your hormones. Nobody knows exactly how sarms work or their long term effects

I've heard good stuff about BPC-157 from Dr.Seeds

Also potential in Cardarine, and especially MK-677 and SR-9009

Worse results than roids with unknown health effects and also suppresses natty test, probably more expensive too

In a word, garbage

Waste of money, cycle test or stay natty but don't bother with sarms

this.
if you actually gonna give your natty card go all the way in, since sarms can shut you down and fuck you up just like gear

Where can I buy these? Amazon or something?

you gotta cruise for life once youre on them, the effects disappate after 1 day of ceasing use

They're legal, so if you're Lawful Good and need to get big fast perhaps they could be an option...

All these faggots claiming you might as well just pin.
You sound like the people who have no idea about steroids, because you yourself mostly have no idea what you are talking about.
Do some research.

This faggot claiming you might as well just sarm.
You sound like the people who have no idea about steroids, because you yourself mostly have no idea what you are talking about.
Do some research, retard.

We're not criminals

But I do
(I'm )
My experience is that trying sarms will lead you to good ol' test. Think about it: you just did some kind of lgd cycle and saw next to zero results. You're past the point of asking yourself 'do I want to get on gear?' so you may as well do your first real cycle.
So just do test and save 500 bucks, or don't do test and save 500 bucks.
Whatever you do, listen to a 27yo boomer and steer clear of sarms because they're a waste of money and time.

What is this protocol? Curious and don't know much about this.

t. Natty

Best place to buy sarms would be
andromimetics.org/

Buddy of mine owns it and sells reliable and tested sarms! Also peptides and prohormones. Check it out

Technically not a SARM, but I did a cycle of MK-677 from a source considered generally reputable and it turned out to be some kind of pro-hormone. Test cratered when I came off and still hasn't fully recovered six months later. Be careful out there.

steroid.com/post-cycle-therapy.php

It says there is no PCT on earth that can restore your test production to the natural level they were at. Sounds like you will never get that back if you roid.

so how some guys remain muscular after the cycle?

Not that guy but yeah gear should be something everyone understands is potentially a lifelong commitment. One cycle won’t fuck your shit significantly at all (assuming you did everything correctly and don’t have poop genetics), but either way we should all be prepared to either cycle for life or hop on trt when a bit older.

Me personally? Well I’m going to do two things first: first I’ll travel the world and not only cum inside as many local women as possible, but I’ll donate nut to sperm banks everywhere. Then I’m gonna have some jizz frozen. THEN I’m gonna gear hard for life haha

running a cycle of RAD140 rn

And? recommend?

Not everybody respond in the exact way to same amount of hormones, same applies to the PCT. There are risks, that's why unless you want to go pro and live off that, many advocate to stay natural, especially if you're a teenager or in your early 20s.

People that use sarms are a bit hard to follow when it comes to discussion on them, expecting to get anything of worth from Jow Forums is just multiplying the idiocy.

Doing 90 days of 25mg Osta. End of week two and my eternal golfers elbow is dying down.

yeah its pretty good so far, run like 10mg ed for 8 weeks

Would you say its rad ahahaha

liek to totally its rad 420 bro

based ahahaha poster

great, as if we dont already have enough haha posters

What should I do if I'm low t?

I’m literally half of them

Intj here, I would never roid, but if I had the opportunity to take some steroid which does to the brain and mind what normal roids do to the body, I would definitely roll those dice. For me the risks don't outweigh the benefits for only a physical body. But imagine having god like intellect for a shorter life. Worth

/fraud/ is for liars with no self-respect. sarms are for dipshits who want to /fraud/ for less money and less legal risk.

>The gateway drug theory is real

If you maintain calories and exercise, why would you muscle just disappear?

it is

Don't forget the only reason they're "side effect free" is because they've not been tested. Some finally are. Cardarine literally causes hepatic cell apoptosis and it's marketed as some healthy cardiac and cholesterol sarm.
>>lol

You people say this, but why? What are the side effects that are worse than roids? Other than referencing long-term effects which may or may not even exist?

Some people like RAD, I didn't. Don't bother IMO, it wont get you as big as LGD. They'll both make you stronger, RAD edges out the strength a bit but doesn't come close in size.

I did a cycle of LGD and it was fucking great, added 30lb to my bench press and gained like 8lb of lean mass all said and done after the water was gone.

my total test was 470 ng/dl before 8 week cycle of LGD at 5mg for the first 4 weeks and 10 for the last 4 weeks. 6 weeks later my total test was at 505 ng/dl. n=1 but you're not gonna kill your nuts unless you have ubermensch genes

*6 weeks post cycle* sorry I'm drunk

It is when it's a part of your body dysmorphia

MK677 does basically nothing for growth

Post cycle or post PCT?

500 bucks? Nigga sarms are cheap as fuck

It's also the most tame of the bunch. Natural test isn't affected so no need to worry about post treatment. Just some natural prolactin reducers and you're good to go

Did you need pct

im the other half haha

Magic.

Ostarine gave me gyno in only one nipple and its fucking annoying.
>durrr shouldve taken AI
I did, adex and pct with nolva. Still got one titty

Sarms don't immediately cause you go blow out into a a Gyno'd out roid gut golem with roid skin, acne, balding and neanderthal skull face with tiny grape testicles if you misuse them so we aren't really sure what kind of side effect's sarms have. Just to be safe be sure to just use roids because we understand their side effects better and they give better results anyway.

Pct is a good idea, 1mg/day for 21 days suppressed test production in a study. It’s nothing compared to roids tho so herbal supplements are likely enough

It would be good in a stack, should work similar to how bodybuilders use igf1 and hgh to potentate a cycle

how the fuck ostarine gave you a gyno? i did 3 cycles with ostarine and cardarine and had no gyno to this day... what was your dosage?