Are steroids worth it?

Anyone else feel down that no matter how hard you try you will never be as aesthetic or strong as the guy who roids?

According to this Harvard study 36% of men on dating websites take steroids, around 16 times the percentage of the normal population.

roidvisor.com/tinder-dating-app-users-likely-use-anabolic-steroids/

This is your competition. Women have called me small because of these roiding faggots.

What is a man to do?

Attached: 693FD6E1-8D4D-44A6-A75D-C7BACD4F4FF8.jpg (452x632, 51K)

stop being a faggot. Roid or dont roid. nobody cares but you. If you feel you need to roid because you have nothing else going on in your life then do it.

If you're working out for women or competition then roid, if not don't.

that seems pretty natty tho

At the end of the day most women will still be impressed by a fit body that isn't on roids. If you reach your limit and you want to get more defined/bigger, then yeah go to roids but some people jump on gear like 1 year into lifting which is retarded

Look at those shoulders. If you think that's natty you are delusional.

agreed

Attached: 1544649830780.png (596x606, 828K)

its worth it if you like it, but the problem is that its often a massive rabbit hole for many people. its pretty hard to ease off the roids once you start it

You're fucking silly.

Post body and show us how you look like OP's pic

holy fuck genova was so lean here, what happened

Is that pic shopped? The sith lord actually looks good in that pic mayne

hurricane Irma happened huehue

what about roids for mental? i'm pretty shy and beta i heard test and tren could help with that

it's overkill to try to use steroids for social anxiety. Try something like phenibut or therapy first

Attached: all_the_same.jpg (1532x373, 184K)

only thing that keeps me from doing steroids is quality of sperm, in other words.. id probably join the cruise of smooth sailing once ive got kids and id only do steroids because i love training just so much that its the entire world to me, in other words id choose training even if itd cost seeing the world burn more or less.

>however
If your motivation to do steroids is solely for the purpose of looking good, get women or insecurities ? youll only make it way worse because women rather be with someone with healthy sperm which steroid user can only save within a reasonable sperm count (not quality), you also wont need steroids to become big and look ripped. If you feel like becoming competitive ? if youre not ready to walk over people, sign contracts with the devil to make money out of peoples lack of experience or their stupidity,youre probably better off doing twitch and instagram if youre not aiming beyond the stars and literally live for someones company name.

Attached: Berserk_v31c268p06.png (800x1200, 218K)

I don't know what to say after reading that

Shoulda gonne ottermode

But roids have so many side affects and they shrink your fucking balls. I don't understand how that doesn't bother people.

One cycle of roids will do literally nothing to sperm count after PCT, also they have zero idea of your sperm count

thats pretty much what i just said

for me, it was worth it. When you experience what it feels like to be confident, what it feels like to think of yourself as a attractive, grown up and strong man. What it feels like to know and witness ACTUAL, animalistic attraction from females....you grow as a person. It feels like a second puberty. And alot of those things stay with you, even when you stop roiding. Its the best shit i have ever done. I would have never become the confident, social and charismatic guy without it.

Obviously this only works if you actually get fucking jacked on your cycles. If you stay mediocre on gear you can just kill yourself because you just wrecked your health for nothing.
And no, fucking no, gear itself doesnt do SHIT for your well-being. Its the fucking gains that make you feel like that. Not the gear
Even tren is a meme. All it does it make you furious 24/7 because its boiling you from the inside