Is it true that black men make more gains then everyone else?

Is it true that black men make more gains then everyone else?

Attached: 77196019-81F4-4F38-BB6C-66E44AA313C1.jpg (900x900, 113K)

Bananas

Attached: 6A819708-7217-4018-851D-12F28E7C5234.jpg (2400x1200, 2.6M)

Watermelon

Attached: E71A13D8-E4FC-4F4A-9EF7-8748A651F82F.jpg (1400x1000, 150K)

yeah thats why white sluts love black cock.

I've read that they have thinner skin and don't have as much fat naturally so they look more ripped but most strongmen are always white for a reason I guess.
oy vey bait

Low IQ

Attached: 68D11E51-3FD7-425F-9E81-1BF95900774E.png (800x472, 41K)

Only because of the massive amounts of weed and fried chicken they consume is offset by all the running from the cops and lifting stuff out of someone else’s home to pawn elsewhere.

Ayy I'm a black man here to tell you that while i was born ripped all you crackas will make it too and fuck Stacy's just like me!

This nigger doesn’t lift and just look how ripped he is

Attached: 5EF2A28B-836D-406E-B537-750A7580B7A4.jpg (256x320, 13K)

This nigger doesn’t lift too

Attached: E1A1B7CA-E39E-4760-80E4-50C386294CE7.jpg (480x360, 11K)

blacks in the US have the highest ratio of steroid users, and it's the same for an UK nignog like Simeon
they probably have the lowest empathy along with IQ on avg so they won't feel remorse when they lie about their natty status

Part of it is just that their skintone shows the gains they have better than pale skin; given two of the exact same bodies save for skin tone, the darker one will look more muscular, which is also why bodybuilders get so tan for competitions I believe

Look, I’m a bait enthusiast, and straight up this is so low quality I’m pretty sure that the low effort is what you’re really baiting, but I’m also procrastinating from studying so:
No. The only genetic advantages blacks have over whites are melanin (sun protection) and endurance. That’s it. “ Whites” (yes even the ones the incels consider nonwhite mutts) have strength and higher intelligence on average than blacks. Asians have even higher intelligence.

That being said, blacks in America were selectively bred to be even hardier and potentially bigger/stronger. However that is not the majority, for the most part as long as they could work the fields they were considered equally useful. Actually, tall blacks we have here are really just an African American thing from this selective breeding. Blacks in Africa tend to be on the shorter side. The stereotype of the big black man is just an American media portrayal. Blacks don’t make more gains than whites, the opposite is true if anything. Blacks tend to use gear more than any other race as well so keep that in mind cuckboi

He’s literally a fucking midget, all short dudes can look jacked with minimal effort

No.
Sage.

He used to post vids on his instagram story of him doing crossfit and shit, stop lying

Whites dominate lifting sports. Also, there was a survey or graph where like 80% of blacks who had lifted weights in the past year had admitted to using performance enhancing drugs. That's just dudes casually lifting and they feel the need to roid. Their fragility is hilariously transparent, I just wish our women could see that.

they make more gains in crime and welfare yes

IQ is a meme

haha yes

Thanks for agreeing with me

>I just wish our women could see that
They do, you just watch too much tv

this
blacks are the biggest copers, even more insecure than guys on Jow Forums

OMG YASSS

SLAY BITCH SLAY

Attached: 5790A625-005C-4FE5-BDAA-C72926BC46B1.jpg (201x251, 11K)

>tfw you realize Jow Forums infographics aren't worth shit because you check the citations and find out the African IQ studies were done by paying volunteers who were dubious of the scientists in the first place to show up, and then being told they were free to leave whenever they wanted and that sitting through the whole test was optional
I dont think there's ever been a proper Adult IQ study done, and I don't think there ever will be one.

very few blacks have actin3 knockout gene so most of them can build muscle

Attached: africans.png (784x446, 17K)

haha suck my dick

>kike spotted

Attached: C76AD95F-9099-4555-9A33-3D224C068186.jpg (600x700, 114K)

Based. All these faggots trying to decode blacks and then post niggermutts from the states. If you want to compare whites, compare european to african, who are the pinnacle of their race as far as purity.

Than*
And no, that's not true, they have overall more endurance, but the white man is overall stronger.
There is a reason why every weightlifting champion in the history has been white.

Just talk with random people that's all the iq you need

not all of them but the ones whos ancestors were either slaves or warriors yes

>blaming blacks for taking all of our women

>Today , the most common interracial pairing is one Hispanic spouse and one white spouse. This combination makes up 42% of interracial marriages today.

>18 % of African Americans marry someone of a different race.

>Hispanics come in second as the most likely to marry outside their ethnicity. 27% of Hispanics today are married to someone outside their race.

LOL pajeets btfo

Attached: pajeeeet.jpg (196x251, 9K)

blacks dont make gains faster than whites but they tend to have a better muscle to fat ratio, so they look more jacked.

whites evolved to pack on fat easier because european winters are much tougher than african winters

Probably looking even leaner and dryer these days

Blacks do seem far more likely to use steroids than everyone else, so yeah they do. And I'm not just been a rayciss Jow Forumstard, I'm just pointing out an observation I've made from the different gyms I've been to

>had admitted to using performance enhancing drugs
literally everyone in every sport uses performances enhancement in sports brainlet
>I just wish our women could see that.
cuck

The amount of cope in this thread

Does this prove its all about abs? Without the abs he would just look scrawny and dyel as fuck, look at how skinny his arms are

Attached: 1558806262088.jpg (640x459, 127K)

No. Arms can be seen with a shirt on.

True. What if you had abs and just did bicep and hammer curls as well as some dumbbell tricep exercises? Would this be enough to make it without actually making it?

Small degenerate twink with anger issues

Hispanics are already mixed, they’re half Spanish ffs

SORRY