Could he be salvaged if he got Jow Forums?

could he be salvaged if he got Jow Forums?
>t, somebody who looks exactly like him and is also 5'4

Attached: sliker.jpg (750x807, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

onedio.co/content/23-celebrities-who-are-surprisingly-short-12366
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No? That's comically short. Get Jow Forums? Well you just look like an over compensating manlet. It legit doesn't matter what you do if you are under 5'6", you are a fucking elf bro.

Him, yes. You?

user, I...

yeah, i'm thinking its over

Attached: 1553063481954.jpg (595x585, 283K)

become trap

it's not user

you do realize pic is also 5'4?

lmao its over
stop feeding false hope

There's a 5'0" girl out there that'll be happy to date you. Might as well in shape when you meet her

Manny on the FACKING map

Go slayer mode

Attached: slayer.jpg (1000x1000, 147K)

Lol why do people on this board lie? Who's the "5'0 girl" going to date, someone who is above average height/tall or a 5'4 dwarf? You think just because a girl is really short her dating pool's height decreases? Fuck outta here with that

He's 5'1. He was shorter than a 5'3 girl while wearing Nike Boosts which add 2 inches. He might even be a legit 5'0

She will only date him if he kills all men who are taller than him first.

Definitely over. There's actually a manlet that size in my gym, and he's definitely one of the buffest around, but it's no use. The glasses and first balding signs showing up are no help either.

>could he be salvaged if he got Jow Forums?
my king is perfect just the way he is

thanks bros, maybe i wont be so shit in the next life, gonna reroll

Attached: 1548527807750.jpg (680x680, 52K)

>doesn't realize chances are you come back a chinese kid that starves to death or makes it to adulthood but spent his entire life emaciated and is crippled because of it
LULZ enjoy never making it in your infinite nogains existence

FAAAAAAAAKE 0161 MANNY ON THE MOTHERFUCKING MAP

You guys have a pathetic mindset. Just cuz you act like betas doesn't mean you should drag him down with you

just because it seems pathetic doesn't mean they aren't wrong. the most pathetic thing here is that op still tries to have hope with his shitty genes

Attached: 1555481120947.jpg (517x545, 14K)

yes but you dont hvae his charisma

being 5'4 is a walk in the park compared to his hair line. He is a non playable character.

Twitch zoomers you must be 18 to post here

Still he stays positive and gets out of bed everyday for work and to stream
fuck up nigga

So the faggots here in Jow Forums really think being tall and fit is all there is to life? Do you guys really have no life & career outside Jow Forums to have some perspective? Or are you guys just memeing?

lmao sliker

being attractive affects all other branches of life, so being tall and fit is literally everything, rip op

>eyebrow slits
>stone island sweater
I feel an urge to fucking shaemus brogue kick retards who go out like this.

Yes Dawri, listen to this Drengbarazi and pledge yourself to Grimnir.

If part of your goal is comparing yourself to other people and their opinions rather than trying to build yourself to be the best person you possibly could be, then you're never going to make it and you should get the fuck off this board

there's looking good, and there's everything else

"life," career, family, it's all C O P E.

you either looksmaxxx or die.

this, being attractive is the only thing that matters in life, money is a close second. nobody really likes you for you. and everyone and everything is replaceable. sorry op, better luck in the next life

Attached: 74323432.jpg (360x640, 44K)

cope, why even improve if you have no one else to compare to? everything is relative whether you like it or not. some people are just destined to never make it.

theres so much noise i dont know what to listen to, but i feel like deep down ive always known this to be true

hes perfectly fuckable just the way he is, perfect cute little bottom

family is cope? Have love incels

everyone can make it brah, you're a sick cunt if you wanna be, stop being sad cunt

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 12K)

family is cope when you have no family and you're estranged from people and everyone in ur life hates u haha

factually untrue. anyone who meets the bare genetic requirements can make it. stroke victims and terminally ill cancer patients cant make it. the horribly disfigured cant make it. starving african men cant make it. bald turbomanlets like op cant and wont make it. people fall through the cracks of life all the time. why is this something people just like to pretend doesn't happen?

I just love how everything is cope these days. Guess in the end even being alive is cope...

you can rock bald head like boss and pretend it is the look that you are going for, as for being a manlet obviouslu some girls wil look down on you but it is only a fraction, plenty of girls on earth that dont give a fuck about being short. although i agree about the terminally ill cancer patients and stroke victims

cope, saying everything is cope is just a cop out when you are disadvantaged in very real ways.

If you think like an incel, you'll end up an incel. You're better than that

being bald? ok
being a manlet? fine
both at the same time? no chance in hell. people like op are just as fucked as the disfigured

stop projecting faggot

fine, give me an example of a bald turbomanlet who isnt an incel, ill wait

Danny DeVito

>literally someone famous for portraying an incel
lmao try again

Lol cope calling around is cope for not having your shit together in life. Implying family, career and money doesn't mean shit in life compared to looks is utterly stupid.

He's not bad looking even though he's bald

onedio.co/content/23-celebrities-who-are-surprisingly-short-12366

also balding is not an insecurity, its just a hairstyle which many women like

he got a handsome face, clothing is not bad but could definitely be improved, and as for body, start lifting and stop being insecure, life will be good bruh

Billy???

hes a midget

LOL did you not even look at the link you posted? those are all female celebrities , also balding is a disease and sign of weak male genes

he got a handsome face, clothing is not bad but could definitely be improved, and as for body, start lifting and stop being insecure, life will be good bruh

5'1

Jason Statham

Attached: statham.jpg (600x900, 110K)

5'10 and a 10/10 face, next

post body

nope between 5'8 and 5'9

still not a turbomanlet like op, so he'd still have a shot

i'm bald myself but idk why every baldcope idiot pick statham as an idol, he legit look like a retard without his always-angry expression in movies, he has a balloon head that he shave with the ability of a mongoloid that handle crayons and small as fuck eyes with almost no eyebrows, nice jaw maybe. to me he legit look like shit. great actor and personality tho, he legit deserve all he have but its not his look that put him where he is.

What's the line between manlet and turbomanlet?

Am I okay at 5'7?

average male height, but the turboautism here will try to force you that its manletism

get the fuck out Sean

Its just a meme. The more time you spend here the likelier you are to buy into it however

cope, telling others who say saying cope is coping is in itself a major cope, implying that looks aren't important in every facet of life and affect the way even your family members will treat you until the day you die

In the Phillipines you would almost be average height...in first world countries you are a turbomanlet.

ive never seen a bald >5'6 manlet look good. sorry brah, you got fucked on this one. maybe you can find a desperate midget whore in her 30s who needs a living atm machine?

Attached: off.jpg (360x640, 37K)

he's not my idol the guy asked for a short bald guy who wasn't an incel. Statham fits the bill

or try being born again with better genes, i think there are certain spells for that

he's only short on Jow Forums, he's not even a real manlet

Joe Rogan

still not in turbomanlet territory, but he's the best you can find, simply because bald turbomanlets are too ugly to become famous or well known, sliker is an odd exception, but being an incel is part of his brand

lol what the fuck is happening in this image

Shoutout to the mandem
-onizukapls

Attached: hemz.jpg (716x649, 64K)

what does this mean

>some people are just destined to never make it
"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self"
Somewhere along the way you lost the plot but you can't just give up now, user

nobility is a meme, it brings you nothing. nature only cares about strong and superior men. the universe doesn't give a fuck about your former self. the weak should be gassed.

kek

>Unironically thinking being bald is worse than being a manlet

lol ur gonna be a fuckin mosquito nigga maybe you will give some dude west nile

I'm willing to put all my life savings that you're not above 110IQ, Leave contact, I've a way to arrange this bet.

tfw have the exact same hairline as him
why bros

Look i'm not supporting him at all but jason is 5'9 which really isn't manlet by real life standards+rich and famous+Have top 0.01% chin and jaw+Ideal skull to fit the bald look.

no, if he got fit, he'd get shit on for compensating, and frankly, i cant see how a guy with those stats could ever be liked by the opposite sex. maybe if he did hanging neck rope extensions to increase height..

Height is not an excuse to not lift and self improve. You are going to have to give up on the excuses. That is all. Who gives a shit that you won't have a gf and spread your genes. Any faggot who doesn't improve will not make it, no matter how tall he is. So don't just blindly believe everything you see on the social media. You will always find arguments for both sides, so instead of wasting your time looking for excuses, just try to improve as much as you can. You only have this chance in life to become something. As long as you do something and don't complain, you are not a failure.

This. Also, there's nothing wrong with being a failure, there's probably been lots of people who are similar to (You), everything is circular, everything repeats, so why give that much of a fuck. Try to improve what you can improve.

>As long as you do something and don't complain, you are not a failure.

Attached: 1563960355694.png (422x655, 377K)

>it didn't work for this guy, surely it won't work for you
>he's a complete joke for trying to better himself, even though it probably made him feel better, made him feel like he matters, or made him make some connections (not that he can with a face like that, right?)
what the fuck is with people with a defeatist attitude that infest this site, honestly

>there's nothing wrong with being a failure
reassuring

>but its not his look that put him where he is.
Lmao. Ridiculously wrong. His look is entirely why he's famous.

Attached: 8-celebrity-fitness-tips-jason-statham.jpg (399x600, 170K)

His body is good. It is better than what he would had if he didn't exercise at all.

You're just a human who got born with "bad" genes, there were countless people like that before you who probably either made it or tried making it and found satisfaction. You're basically a dumb fucking animal when push comes to shove, why have all this pride and why be pessimistic when you're essentially just sitting in place and doing nothing with yourself?

I dunno, when I think about failing from such a viewpoint it doesn't seem like such a big deal, provided you tried bettering yourself and put in some work.

This honestly, how will it hurt to become better. It may not get you girls or make you a 10/10, but it will improve your body and mind, you will literally become a better human in every way and form because of it

5'5 143lbs, the only time height has ever been a problem for me is finding proper fitted Nike clothes.
Don't listen to the retards with the defeatist mindset here, they strive on making others feel bad about themselves.
I have a bodycount of 8 from the time I went from a video game addict to now.
Most of my girls have been either my height or a little taller than me.

Attached: uhuh.jpg (1079x936, 257K)

It's pure narcissism. Everyone likes to believe they succeed because they put forth effort, not because of things out of their control (luck, genetics). It makes them reinforce their egotism.
(If you understand this you'll invariably turn to fairer social belief systems)

>the most pathetic thing here is that op still tries to have hope
Never going to make it with this mindset. Fucks sake, women aren´t that different, you think they don´t despair at the quality of men available to them? From hedonists who are barely able to keep a F+ going or stay sober, forget about building an actual future with a girl and fat autistic NEETs to weedbros wasting their life away and assholes with delusions of grandeur, men aren´t stepping the fuck up either.
You can only do so much, yes, but theres no downside to doing what you can and you´d be surprised at how much that is. Get out there and get shit done and you´ll find someone, no matter how disfigured you might be.