Junkie drugs

Does cocaine have physical side effects that would hinder my gains? Can I use it as a pre workout?

Also, does LSD affect my body or can I trip in peace knowing my gains will suffer no harm?

Attached: boom-festival-magic-lights-main-stage.jpg (960x640, 95K)

yikes dude

Some people microdose shrooms during training but that's about it.

>microdose shrooms
>during training

How is that normal but lsd and cocaine isn't

LSD is fine but coke will ruin any gains

Shrooms are a plant.
The base of cocaine and lsd is plant based, but then they add a bunch of chemical shit.
Also with shrooms you can be pretty sure what you are getting isn't adulterated. Or even just grow them yourself.

Psilocybin works on the same receptors as serotonin and is a better neurotransmitter, your brain actually works better/faster while on them to the point where you see extremely vivid colors and intricate details of your environment as a result of your heightened sensory intake/processing power.

Cocaine is shitty pwo because you need to do more like every 20 minutes. Also it is severely bad for your heart and fucks with sleep.

duude i just feel at home going to festivals. i love meeting up with my bass-family and just forgetting about the world for a few days. some of the best experiences in my life have been at a festival. i dont understand why everyone doesnt just do drugs for a few days straight. one time someone asked me for the time and i said infinity lmaooo. see u next year bro

Cocaine is retarded, don't even bother. If you want to trip, do it during a cut. You're not really going to want or be able to eat so if you're bulking, it'll be hard to hit your cals that day. Same for coke if you really want to do that shit but it'll mess with sleep which is bad.

Dude shrooms are fungi you retarded fuck

lmao shut up nerd

lmao

Attached: 1557957095353.jpg (267x323, 19K)

No one would believe me if i told them i was a severe coke addict. I probably consume 25g a month. Im in the CBT thread, have a guess who i am

Cocaine sucks, don't bother. You'll lose a lot of water too. Lsd raises your heart rate so watch out for excessive physical activities but otherwise it's fine if you didn't skip your cardio. And drink water.

> bass music
The niggers of edm

Wtf do you do for a living to afford that or are you deep in debt now??

>have a guess who i am

It's an anonymous imageboard so for all I give a fuck you could even be Marcelo Rebelo de Sousa the president of Portugal

Cocaine addict here.

Main problem is you will have 0 appetite for the duration of your high. This is a great way to lose muscle.

Second, most gear people are getting is cut with shit like levamisole which will make you feel like garbage. Also common is research chems to give it a more "stimmy" feel.

I have taken a quick bump when attempting a 1rm. Can confirm it makes max effort far easier.

70%+ purity cocaine will always last at least an hour

It is fantastic on a cut, I'm cutting on 1300 cals protein only losing 1% bf a day.

>EDM without juicy basses
Why even bother? Might as well listen to your beep boops in headphones. What genre would that even be?

I extort people.

I told u i posted in the current CBT thread, its clearly a bit of fun pal. You assume a drug addict will look like an addict. I dont, i look like im straight laced as fuck

I down a protein shake every hour. Impossible to eat tuna and eggs on coke. Impossible.

But a shake every hour stops catabolism, for me anyway

I actually just had a can of tuna but I must admit it was a struggle shakes are definitely the easier option.

Attached: Screenshot_20190821-232408.png (720x1280, 825K)

I must always have shite because I’ve tried it from probably 20-30 different sources and it’s always brief and I feel miserable as soon as it wears off.

How much gear you bashing

Bass music is a specific sub genre. It all has tons of bass but this is different. It’s really trashy.

on LSD you can barely function let alone workout, maybe you meant Ecstasy? (somewhat popular less healthy alternative is called Molly in US)
both of these sound good on the surface but imagine working out with a starting heartrate of 130-160 (coke BPM), you WILL get a heartattack.

You are a fucking disgrace

Attached: 1-50-tony.jpg (371x425, 16K)

I just finished a 1.5g bag I finished as of now.

Check DNAvengers for labs and reviews.

Candyflipping, dancing for 5 hours to techno then taking a chick home, redosing M and fucking for 2 hours is better than a gym session for definition imo. Anyway that was my Saturday and Sunday last weekend

Don't do coke op, it's fucking lame. LSD, shrooms, dmt, cactus and Molly are all you need. Maybe weed, just not daily.

You have no understanding of and have taken none of the drugs you listed. LSD is the world's only real superpower.

90% of cocaine entering north America is cut with levamisole, an immunomodulator drug that will suppress your immune system and make you sick, and the sickness will definitely hinder your gains.

Shrooms aren't as severe. But the ones you listed aren't bad either. The real drug you need to stay away from is alcohol, unless you're doing a dirty bulk.

Couple things to note about LSD

1. Theres plenty of fake LSD going around that is potentially harmful, make sure you're getting the real shit. Google how.

2. You'll be essentially disabled for 16 or so hours with any decent dose so forget working out on that day. I also barely had an appetite and food tasted weird as fuck, so make sure you get a good amount of protein the day before

Attached: 1561696542468.jpg (499x499, 84K)