If hes so smart why is he so fat

If hes so smart why is he so fat
>bc ss is a meme

Attached: 20170705_600.jpg (600x400, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xaEVDfDazI4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He is the point where all powershitters end up

Then why didn’t you post body?

who wears khakis and a belt when they are working out?

>old guy who doesn't give a fuck and likes food is fat
Shocking
He can still do 15+ chins and deadlift 500 at his age, which I'd be alright with at his age

Attached: 1566234407108.png (1072x501, 40K)

>Spend young, dumb years doing heavy compound lifting
>Wind up old, fat, non-lifting and in constant pain all the time from abusing your body while young

Strength does not equal size. The sooner this becomes widely accepted, the sooner you'll realize you are literally wasting your time, the sooner you can start actually focusing on building muscle, not lifting 5pl8, 6pl8, 7pl8, 8pl8, etc. No one gives a fuck. You are hampering your own progress for the sake of wanting to show off to a bunch of random old people in your gym. It's retarded.

Compound lifts are for insecure, penile-challenged faggots. Trash like Starting Strength or powerlifting programs should be mocked to fuck on here. I wasted a year getting beyond intermediate strength all for nothing, it was only after that I started a traditional bodybuilder-style program did I start to see any muscular gains even with the same diet, same sleeping schedule, same everything. Compound lifts are a fucking joke, if you want to either be a skinny twink or fat fucker, do your compounds; but if you want to actually look like you go to the gym, start doing a hypertrophy routine.

Fuck compounds and fuck the baby-dicked, ego-lifting retards who promote them.

y-your one rep max lmoa

whats an hypertrophy routine?

Post body

Post body

He did each of those things like 5 years ago

t. 155 bench

A:
>Squat 3*5
>OHP 3*5
>Deadlift 1*5

B:
>Squat 3*5
>Bench 3*5
>Power clean 3*5
>Chin ups 3*F

AxBxAxxBxAxBxx

Rip used to look pretty good
What went wrong?
youtube.com/watch?v=xaEVDfDazI4

not adding to your fap folder, tranny

Age.

See

based. dont post body

welcome to the Boom Boom Room

unironically post body lmao

pajeet and fat fucks

Unironically based but fat retards on Jow Forums will never listen because they like to eat and they're too lazy to do more than 5 reps a set with 5 minutes rest between. Also they will never be aesthetic due to shit genetics so they cope with big numbers

I don't know but the man in the picture is giving a demonstration of a rehab progression for OHP.

That's cool and all but what if I want to be small and strong, I don't wanna be some big burly fuckin ape buddy

>spent a year getting beyond intermediate strength
>then started traditional bodybuilder program
>succeeded

You realize a hypertrophy program wouldn't have worked nearly as well if you hadn't built a significant strength base, right? Of course, you could have done that with several years of childhood athletics instead of one year of strength training, but that doesn't apply to Jow Forums autists. That's why most newbie fucks that jump straight into a bro split end up pressing 30lb DBs 3x12 for 2 years and quitting when nothing happens.

And the last version of Starting Strength came out over 5 years ago, so old strongfat Rip wrote it

33 y.o. Boomer w a torn hamstring, herniated lumbar disc, hyperextended elbow all in the last year, due to lifting weights. Had 4 years lifting w no injuries before, think I hit the Boomer wall

Love compounds but my joints and ligaments don't. I hope you're right brother, it's my only chance

Attached: 68702234_492961681265539_9072811185199382528_o.jpg (1440x880, 126K)

The kind of nigga who thinks the 100 years as a sheep sounds better

>Lifting weights in your youth and everyone in your one, little gym thinking your cool for being able to lift them and inevitably burning out when you hit 30-40, requiring surgeries and living in constant pain for the rest of your life is living as a lion
>This is the actual mindset of an obese, unhealthy powerlifter who no one can tell he even lifts under all the flab

Attached: 1478689905084.jpg (646x484, 61K)

Do people go to the gym doing only compound lifts? No accessory after the main lifts? Well, u don goof

Welcome to the retarded world of fat powerlifters

Lmao, post body

>cus d'amato was a fat old guy and, therefore, a terrible boxing coach

I get what you're saying. However there's nothing wrong with compound lifts. The problem is Rippletits' mentality of putting as much weight on the bar as possible. This is not taking into account how rough these lifts can be on the joints, and the fact that your tendons/ligaments grow slower than muscle tissue.

In other words, if you're gonna do heavy compounds, take your time and don't rush. As long as you're pushing yourself in some form in every session (through higher volume primarily, weight secondarily), you will be jacked long-term.

A guy who is making a video demonstrating how to do an exercise as opposed to actually working out

cope harder skeleton

Powershitter cope: The thread

I trust him, he wrote like two paragraphs, how could he be wrong?

so i usually try to add 5lbs to what I was repping last time and then rest for a bit and the next time I bench maybe 2 or 3 days later I deload and bench and then next time I bench again I add 5lbs. Should I not be adding 5lbs so much? or are you talking about people always trying to 1 rep max. Becuase im talking about working set.

SO, YOU WANNA BE A HERO KID?

Attached: 1566313415044.png (360x270, 103K)

This is the most cardio half these powershitters ITT have ever done. Their fat, stubby fingers racing to type their seethe at being EXPOSED.

My parents are the closest things from heroes. Using and diving around laws and surveillance is not a hero. Working in the real world as a criminal to lie to the face of the public is wrong. Yes this is coming from the mouth of a man who has smoked weed out of the police eye and served time three times for smoking pot.

based

Powershitters will never recover

He probably eats carbs.

Attached: carbmonster1.jpg (358x442, 36K)

I eat carbs all the time and don't look as bad as Rip. Fuck powerlifting. It's Snap City type shit. Muscleville is where I'm from.

Kek'd

Lmao @ twinks that don't alternate between hypertrophy and strength blocks

Attached: Arnold-Deadlift-rotator.jpg (970x546, 410K)

Powershitters BTFO

>using SS for physique

he fell for it

Based.
Is Reg Park's 5x5 routine a pretty good beginner routine for physique? Higher volume?

Attached: basedredpilled.jpg (1024x504, 41K)

Whats with the hate on Powerlifters recently? Are people that mad they are stronger than them?

Attached: 131342535.jpg (1106x1012, 70K)

See

post body

Look brah, at the end of the day, while squats and big compounds might be the most impressive and effective way to gain strength, cut down, or gain mass other methods ultimately still work. We're all gonna make it you just have to do what you can and try your best man. If you have to leg press or do leg extensions and leg curls because you're a boomer with fucked up knees who can't squat that is fine. You can still make it 99% of what someone who can still squat could. You just have to put in the necessary work.

(you)
this, have you seen Kirk Karwoski? used to squat 1k for a double and now hes a bloat lord

>beyond intermediate
>has 40kg OHP
>implying training for strength doesn't build muscle
>hehe you trained for strength, now your muscles know not to regenerate and grow bigger
YUM YUM I DON'T CARE
IT'S DELICIOUS

do you find that you lose strength during a hypertrophy block?

Maybe if you're an unathletic fag who doesn't train for a sport bodybuilding sounds good. But for those that want to perform at their highest level lifting for strength is vital.

The guy is 37 years old. Not impressive numbers.

age+ lots of food, lots + whiskey

>Born: February 12, 1956 (age 63)

You fucking liar!

retard
lmao at retar ds who don't just focus on building muscle
periodization is based on 0 fucking science, it's a meme based on steroid protocols in east germany
even if you pressed 100kg you would look like shit

Add him whispering "his form sucks." That's giga cope I hear from literally everybody.

>he didnt do hypertrophy/bodybuilding accessory work with his strength training

based

SS is garbage

Both of you post body