Beer before a workout?

Who here likes to work out buzzed? I did my chest routine right after a beer today. It felt like nothing. Muscles feel good now, chest feels like there's lemonade inside though. Burns a lot. How bad did I just fuck up? Or will be ok?

Attached: ci-budweiser-9cda9582631c8c77.jpg (400x600, 107K)

Drinking makes me want to do cardio like run and do cartwheels or dance and mosh.
Not so much lift weights. That's sativa

The thing about beer is it works but it doesn't.

Beer is essentially a quick surge of carbohydrates. This will fuel your workouts and make you feel stronger for a short amount of time. However, alcohol is so bad for you it completely negates any benefit to drinking it before a workout, even if you have more energy. Alcohol will nerf your testosterone levels along with a lot of other processes that promote muscle development.

tldr. drink soda instead

I think all the shit about beer inhibiting protein whatever tf is really just about heavy alcohol use every single day if you would even notice anything at all.

1-3 beers a day is like nothing to me. I can go weeks without it but when I have it it's hard for me to just have a little sip. So maybe my body is good at processing it or something?
I feel you
Well that sucks, is there anything I can do now to save the work I just did? Fistful of cashews? Idk

>So maybe my body is good at processing it or something?
No, it's literally the out of sight out of mind deal. Once it's on the table, it's in play. If you remove it from your routine, it stays out.

I drink zero alcohol beer before and after workouts.

I don't fully understand but I think you mean just don't fuckin drink right?

So drinking just doesn't fly with getting Jow Forums eh? Being skinny or fat, doesn't matter? That just doesn't sound quite right, I've seen some large dudes that are in great shape that could drink a lot . Whatever. I guess I'll just keep dude weed'ing

tried it a few times, quick surge of carbs but then a crash. I get too tired, even if I have some pre-workout to compensate. I'll stick with sober lifting...

Attached: bernie_beer..jpg (960x960, 102K)

We all do this, it's so obvious no one talks about it

Beer isn't the way to do it. Mix a shot of vodka into your favorite pre-workout beverage or just take it straight with a caffeine pill. You'll lift like a gorilla

if your lifting routine is beast it will negate a night of drinking a week

>Well that sucks, is there anything I can do now to save the work I just did? Fistful of cashews? Idk
it wont effect you in a noticeable way unless your old your workout isnt going away and your muscles will grow stop listening to soiboy redditors bro

Who here /ultra/?

>brb 3g of carbs
>brb less than 100 cals
>brb cheap as fuck
>brb easy as fuck to drink and smooth

Attached: ci-michelob-ultra-73549a7431b0a47e.jpg (400x600, 122K)

I sleep polyphasic, energy is no problem here
Idk, Jow Forums seems like a weird crowd
Neato skeeto
I pick my beer according to the weeks diet, budget, and taste mostly.
Holy fucking shit wait wait wait can I mix vodka with protein powder mixes?????!!! WHAT NIGGER HEY WHAT DID YOU SAY, SERIOUSLY, HOLY SHIT.

I guess I fuckin lucked out being skinny being able to intake massive amounts of general shit and just burn it off later and be ok

same senpai

>chest feels like there's lemonade inside

>rarely drink
>down 3 beers after work
>buzzed
>consider skipping chest workout
>fk it go anyways
>bench PR

Attached: 1566352874018.jpg (630x630, 47K)

Enjoy your phytoestrogens.

Attached: supreme white cat.jpg (892x960, 78K)

It feels good right? Better than drinking and just sitting on your ass