The Gains Goblin is coming

The Gains Goblin is coming

Attached: 659165-world-of-warcraft-classic-logo.jpg (1280x720, 296K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7VAgtYgv-9k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If you can play this all day long as an adult while sacrificing real life commitments, there is something wrong with you. You only need to go to the gym like 3-4 hours a week if you have a busy schedule and if your time management is that shit, you have no one to blame but yourself.

Horde chads report in and claim you're cocksleeve.

Attached: __world_of_warcraft_and_etc_drawn_by_cutesexyrobutts__0089c31620976409deb49957d475ff20.png (925x1495, 1.51M)

rolling alliance on Faerlina to be with the gay streamers.. hmu on monday if you wanna play

I've gone from 250 lbs 35% bf to 180 lbs 12% in a year, my health and quality of life has improved exponentially

I'm genuinely afraid of this

Is coffee good for you?

Attached: 1566336724210.png (800x840, 109K)

try not eating food while playing?

name ONE (1) thing more pathetic than vidya manbabies, and manbabies trying to relive their teen glory days of super autism spending every weekend night of high school playing games, pimply faced, hot pockets and all, while Chad was nutting raw in every hot 16 year old pussy in school

Attached: disdainforplebs.gif (250x233, 1.5M)

your post, fag

Ffxi was always better. Fucking wowbabby casuals

The combat and grind in this game are autism-tier, not as bad as runescape but still. I don’t think it’s going to be as fun the 2nd time around as everyone expects

>dont wanna raid
>not serious about pvp

i just wanna roam around and find chill people to play with. should be comfy.

The real gains goblin would be a rerelease of L2 C1-C3.

>2nd time
>implying people haven't been hopping from private server to private server for years

do we know what server Cavill is rolling on? its gotta be Herod right?

Herod is the megaserver so there is a possibility.

This. I loved playing WoW with my friends back in middle / high school but this has to stop. The world is changing.

I just want to meet a nice guild and make some friends again

No worries there

Cavill is playing EU

if it is your first time playing wow, you are fucked.
But if you gave a break and are a returning player shouldn't be too bad.
I am a grad student, hws, exams, chores, research, and lifting, still have time.

oh wait I still have time because I don't have any friends =(

Attached: aaaaaaa.gif (300x300, 2.46M)

I stopped playing video about 5 years ago and honestly don't miss it.
I've decided if I get real old, I may get back into it then.

I lost my life to it two years ago on private servers, I'll play it again but this time I'll try to not give up my life for it again.

tfw reserved my irl name on faerlina without knowing its the streamer server. might just roll a rogue to gank asmongold

>Me and the bros were going to come back
>First bro made a character on Faerlina
>We find out it's the streamer realm
>"Not dealing with those Asmofags sucking his dick and that bullshit."
>"What realm are we doing instead?"
>Dead group chat
>I'm having the time of my life playing Fire Emblem Three Houses.
>Don't see the point of giving (((Activision Blizzard))) 15 dollars a month for fucking classic.

I think I'm good guys.

Shazz(b)rah EU reporting in

Attached: images.jpg (276x183, 14K)

If you play horde and aren't rolling Tauren you're a fucking virgin

Attached: Tauren_M_Warrior_01.jpg (551x551, 58K)

>tfw genuinely prefer lifting to video games
I'll just play it afterwards /shrug

MMOs are for faggots. The only real games are where you dont have to pay each month or grind for days to git gud. If youre going to play video games, play some retro vidiya on your old school console with your buddies. It's much more fun and satisfying

Join on Grobbulus, it's a U.S. timezone /vg/ guild and we're all gonna have a good time.

www.grobbul.us , click on the spinning text to join

Attached: 1542315152796.png (720x720, 956K)

Fuck videogames. Waste of time ESPECIALLY playing any blizzard game let alone a 15 year old one.

I really hope you people aren't going to be 30 years old trying to relive your "youth" on this bullshit.

>35% to 12% in a year
>/fit
>user
>the internet
>posting in a “world of Warcraft thread” on aforementioned /fit
>I believe you

I believe you

> tfw just been accepted onto a part time masters course (I will still be working full time)
> actually started contemplating WoW
Help me Jow Forums, I don’t want to ruin my life!

Just do your workout while you wait in the queue.

Whoms’t are the faggots still playing this money grabbing garbage ?

gonna need a source on that chief i wanna find out where daddy is playing

Shaman Tauren checking in, on Herod and prepared for 5 hour queues

thats the rp pvp server right? ill join later thanks for the headsup i need a guild om that server

t. herod fag

enjoy your 8 hour workout

>/vg/ guild
So it's full of trannies.

You don’t have to raid or pvp in classic for it to consume all your time
I started playing the stress test last week just to try it out
8 hours later I was level 14
I won’t let it fuck with my gains though. I’ve skipped one workout in 7 months, so I could be at my grandmother’s funeral. I can stop playing for 4 hours a week

Imagine still falling for the video game meme in 2019.

Attached: 1563911326848.jpg (631x647, 162K)

post body

In this case no, the clover GM specifically disallows trannies and """girls""".

>no girls allowed
>full of trannies
makes perfect sense, dialate lmao

Attached: cry laugh emoji.jpg (945x998, 632K)

Streamer servers will be literally unplayable, reroll somewhere else if you can

15 buck a month? thats disgust bros that's like 4 triple A games over a year

Compare how much gameplay you're getting from a triple A title to how much you're getting from wow

meant for

This.

>name One (1) thing more pathetic...

the guy who idolizes fucking thots

>in med school
>doing oly lifting bodybuilding routine so spend 2 hours every day in the gym
>also have a gf
>try to cook for every meal
>tfw literally every second of my time is already sapped
>college friends with sales jobs who don't workout added me to a grext so we could all join the same server
>contributed to convos but knew deep down I wouldn't be able to make that sort of time commitment again
>tfw you will never again waste 8 hours a day playing WoW with 0 worries in the world

Attached: 1539049161803.gif (235x133, 971K)

What is the Jow Forums approved class / race combo lads?

Attached: wow-classic-ui-models-raid-molten-core-ragnaros.jpg (750x374, 137K)

I know a girl who’s boyfriend took 2-weeks off work for this. She doesn’t seem very happy about it. Says she doesn’t understand it. Guess that’s where I cum in.

Attached: 23222A60-2C56-4A7C-97C0-6C278FEFD26E.jpg (540x768, 56K)

Human Paladin

Attached: 613398-judgement-armor.jpg (463x609, 76K)

Human Paladin chad

very nice, user

I won't be playing it. Honestly I've had less and less enjoyment playing video games lately anyway. The other day I was playing my usual shit and I just realised I hadn't been having fun for a long time.

you should have sex

Then you know it's time to kill yourself

I actually was Chad, now I’m going to be experience what kept the nerds at home.

Get fucked

t. Orc Warrior master race

Attached: F6EA88BF-AEEE-4DDF-A6B3-6594BDF5CA41.jpg (300x450, 30K)

you're both horde faggots

It is amazing how many Jow Forumsizens played wow.

I can't go back as much as I'd like.

Horde on Argual where my oce mates at?

I swear I'm only going to play it in moderation

my friends are all rolling alliance and i have to as well, why are all these races so fucking gay...dwarfs elves and gnomes jesus christ

itll have to be a human paladin for me

Is this game really worth $15 a month?

What are you, poor?

> so he picked the gayest combo of them all

haha joking, this is coming from a dude who's going to be playing a female nelf hunter

Attached: nute.png (205x175, 38K)

Dwarves are now and have always been the only chad Alliance race.

Right here cunt youtube.com/watch?v=7VAgtYgv-9k

...Why would I sacrifice my gains for this shit videogame? I'll try it out, maybe 1-2 hours a day.

Do you have a fucking job dude? Holy shit

siiiiiiihk cunt, esh esh

i play wow regularly, lift more than you, and make more money than you
cope harder fag

This, we have to sacrifice our lives so we can make sure our semite overlords can have all the free time, luxury and abducted children, you don't think they pay by themselves? Also to pay for the welfare and to make sure you're exhausted by the work while the minorities can roid, drugdeal and steal your women.

Goyim, I have some fun and entertaining things for you, yes, yeeees.

Attached: jewish-merchant-is-happy.png (662x858, 25K)

No you dumb goyim, go and work so we can abduct your children and let savages roam the streets and get more money and have more privileges than you!

i played all the time from 2004-2007. never again, it was fun for a while, but after a few months it consumes you and every waking thought is about WoW. i even dreamed WoW. your guildmates become your friends and family, your profession in game becomes more important than your real job. you only really continue to play because you've already invested so much time in it, so why stop now? honestly, MMO's are fucked and just steal your precious time, and warp your perspective on what is important and enjoyable in life. i remember choosing to play WoW over almost everything else.

If you have an addictive personality or nothing better to do sure, I was like that when I was 12 too and had nothing else to do but now I just put in like 2 or 3 hours after work and the gym and still played in one of the better guilds on private servers.

I play this every fucking time, no matter the game. I think that I was a crusader burning and raping heathens in a past life.

So you think slaving for virtual rewards is better than acting in the real world...

tauren warrior. you can mog all the other warriors with your racial 5% health bonus (if you have a bigger healthbar then you basically have a bigger dick) and larger hitbox.

Attached: 1549008133807.png (755x676, 1.08M)

I dropped WoW and I have succesfully lost 65 kilos. I had 18000 invested in total.

I am not sure if I should take the risk again

I had invested 18.000 hours***

based

Pic related

Attached: oPNlMuhf.jpg (1920x1080, 320K)

All you retards are going to realize that vanilla wow mechanics were unpolished dogshit and drop off after 1 month

god you faggots are insufferable. Get off this website and do something with your life. You are going to regret being such a blackpilled faggot who had no ambition on your deathbed when you realize you were regurgitating a meme from propagandists on a Mongolian shrimp farming website.

>propagandists
Who are these propagandists that you speak of?

>Reeee stop having fun!!! Play retail!!! reeee

Attached: 1764737298483.gif (300x174, 1.77M)

Why do people keep saying this retarded bullshit? We've BEEN playing it for years on private servers already, dumbass.

this. my guild is all people who have done 1-60 or 1-70 leveling on countless pserver toons over the years.

Myself, only had time for one last year and probably only one this time around. I do not want to alt it up unless I win the lottery and the nobel prize or something.

if the queue is retarded monday ill just pick another

post body

>18k hours
Jesus dude. Imagine if you had spent that time building a business.

imagine idolizing some fictional lifestyle like that for no apparent reason
its just pussy you fag

Attached: Dgg5KAtX4AE-pK8.jpg (800x800, 59K)