Seeing absolute lanklets at the gyms is weird...

Seeing absolute lanklets at the gyms is weird. Don’t you think you should at least do some push-ups and home exercise instead of going straight to the gym with no muscle mass or experience?

Attached: 9CC989B8-1C38-4BB4-9DE3-59285E9A5C61.jpg (434x434, 35K)

>judging people for trying to make it
this is why everyone hates you manlets, you're absolutely riddled with insecurity

I started with zero experience and years of no physical activity. I hit a 500 pound deadlift 9 months later.

So in other words, fuck you.

>going to the gym on january 1-february 1

kek'd yep. The gym is full of string beans with weak ass easy deadlifts anyone can do in no time thinking htey're big roflmao. shit is an eye sore

This

>it’s weird to see people working on improving themselves at a place that exists for people to work on improving
Ngmi

>all the upset dyels on here

Attached: 1543316933748.jpg (247x204, 9K)

>dont you guys think that...

>no we disagree

>lmao y u mad tho?

dyel tier reply bro

Attached: images3.png (645x773, 20K)

Dont push this fucker on us manlets, our insecurity is vertical. This guys is much deeper.

he's probably more athletic than you dweeb

Based and truth pilled

I'm lifting the bar farther than your cock goes and you're giving me shit

Seething

Post body you seething faggot

Attached: Bloatdrink.jpg (1242x1233, 239K)

post body, preferably next to a yard stick

I’m not saying I don’t like people trying to better themselves, I just think that maybe they should at least do some basic exercise before going straight into trying to bench 100kg because they saw someone else do it

don’t have a yard stick but 5’11

Attached: E1F79549-22DA-4628-8A3A-CB133980EF9E.jpg (1338x1785, 466K)

manlets are no different than little dogs, just as anxious. watch out of you might get a foot in your head little manlet lol.