Uneven shoulders

Been lifting about 3 months, I've noticed my shoulder are quite uneven.

How serious is this issue?
How do I fix it?

Attached: IMG_0703.jpg (828x887, 448K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1119282/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i cant see both delts equally since it looks like ur tilted to ur right. i have assymetrical shoulders too (i think its that i drive with my left arm on the steering wheel and i notice it fatigues if im driving for a while) what i do is i hit delts harder so the differrence is less noticable. i can still see the assymetry but its a little better.

Retracting scapula here and you can see the right delt is a little smaller, but not a huge difference.

I think my issue is more with fixing the rounding you noticed

Attached: IMG_0706.jpg (828x858, 358K)

might be scoliosis my dude

Attached: scoliosis.jpg (3144x2543, 1.21M)

most productive thread on fit rn, glad anons tried to help OP

Looks like a slight case of scoliosis
Go to I'ma doctor if it causes pain when lifting, but otherwise it is that bad

nah his spine is straight he just has a muscle imbalance

Normal, humans arent symmetrical

if going to the doctor is within your budget, go hit him up and check for the scoliosis

if not, look up excerices to fix scoliosis online and try them out for a couple of months

go to a chiropractor

looks like you have a slight curve of the spine, though nothing you'll be able to get work on. you're best bet is doing unilateral movements on the lacking side, and do upper body posturing techniques/use a posture brace.

If it were scoliosis, wouldn't my spine deviate more from vertical?

Attached: IMG_0703.jpg (828x887, 114K)

it can deviate in any direction, might be going forward and to the side a bit which wouldd make it harder to see

found the original

Attached: 1517366192992.jpg (1050x850, 307K)

woops

Attached: faggot.png (1050x850, 321K)

If it's scoliosis it's probably thoracic and below 10 degrees so don't worry about it. Same exact deal here, PT couldn't see the curve until I bent forward.
Did you do your face pulls today?

try the quadrupedal lying shown on figure 5.
i tried it once and got dizzy for a few hours so maybe it does work, by realigning the vertebrae

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1119282/

Pretty much everyone has a drop shoulder to some degree. Rows, shrugs and facepulls will help a bit.
t. Worked in high end retail while at uni. You see it all the fucking time when fitting suits.

Huehuehue

My guess is you’re 5’6” or worse

Have a similar thing, mines caused by my AC joint in my shoulder developing weird. Either happened because I dislocated it as a kid and didn’t tell anyone, or just changed because of the sports I played growing up. Check whether clavicles are same length and if so, maybe slight AC deviation