Femanons, how would you react in this specific situation?

Femanons, how would you react in this specific situation?

Attached: 1555071503262m.jpg (1024x768, 115K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PaoQNDIf6pY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hahaha, take that filthy white whores!

>tfw an average looking white stacey from some dumb meme pulling an unflattering face is still prettier than one of korea's most popular girlband members wearing full makeup

Tear out your own anus and shove it down your fucking dickhole you absolute motherfucker.

Who am I in the situation?
If asian girl then I'd steal the cuck's bf.
If I'm the cuck then I'd just deal with it because the asian will hit the wall decades later than me making her superior. I'm a femanon and I'm gay btw if that matters

Find someone else to date lol

Are you aroused by your own tits?

Probably say, "welp, this again", go home, feel bad about tfw no bf, masturbate, think about my husbando, play with my pet cockroach and then not feel bad about tfw no bf anymore.

Attached: 346BE19D-50CD-4398-9B4D-C2774C6D9079.jpg (593x539, 81K)

No, I'm flat. I am however aroused by 2d shortstack lolis.

>bf is attracted to weird looking kpop gril that looks 14 instead of normal qt azn women
i'd break up with him for having shit taste

>im gay btw
Then why but fuck the (presumed) cuck gf if you're the Asian (or vice versa if you're the cuck)?
t. gayer than you

angry chink detected
go back to eating bugs you roach

Let him. Asian girls are superior.

>pet cockroach
Hold up.

Who am I in this scenario? I'm assuming it'd be the girl in blue?

Doesn't matter where my man gets his appetite as long as he eats at home.

If I am Asian, I would be like ewww, pedo.
If I am the girl with the guy, I would probably be annoyed that my friend is a pedo but he is not my boyfriend as I find sex and romance disgusting.
If I am the guy, I would keep away from children.

Assuming she actually is 16. But even when she is not, the guy looks way older and it is still pedo.

Yep. I had a class where we had the choice to work with them or other animals. I stayed after class very late into the night in the lab working on my project on Madagascar Hissing Cockroaches. My trials were done, I was typing up my report with my test subject chilling on my neck and since the other students doing cockroaches were really mean to them I just decided to take them back to my apartment.

That was a sweeter story than I was expecting, but I'm even more confused now. What kind of class gives you an option between animals and cockroaches? Why Madagascar Hissing Cockroaches? Why would students pick cockroaches for their project, and then still be mean to them? Why did you pick the cockroaches?

These are interesting questions and I second them.

I'll go away, cry myself to sleep, wake up, eat something and forget about it.
uhh I have no social interaction whatsoever

Is it cheating if he thinks about someone else while he's fucking you?

>kind of class
It was a biology course.

>between animals and cockroaches
Insects are animals.

>why
I thought they were cute.

>why would they pick them and be mean to them
They picked them for some reason that makes them good test subjects (large, flightless) but dislike them, didn't like any of the animals and chose them at random, etc.

>why
They're smart. There's a paper you can look up showing that they can become habituated to humans and fecognise specific handlers. They're cute. They're catlike. They're vegetarian.

Yeah but this dude isn't just looking at another woman and being turned on. He's rubbernecking, making a face, and possibly whistling giving the expression in his face. That's incredibly disrespectful and inconsiderate. It's one thing to think people besides your SO are hot, it's another to very clearly express it in their immediate vicinity.

Attached: D234A63E-185F-40DD-A1D8-0FB975E85E88.jpg (432x357, 30K)

Matter of degree.

If he is thinking about Scarlett Johannson then I wouldn't care.
If he is having emotional dependencies on other woman it would be cheating in my eyes.

If I were insecure about the strength of my relationship that's how I'd feel. Otherwise, I chalk it up to just guys being guys and lighthearted teasing. Jealousy in small controlled doses is not a bad thing.

How many of them did you take home? Did you name them?

>Doesn't matter where my man gets his appetite as long as he eats at home
>If he is having emotional dependencies on other woman it would be cheating in my eyes

ugh

>"You're just insecure!"
Well, yeah. But that's not the point. The point is that if you can't (1) show respect to others by not dribbling over them in public and (2) not be obnoxious about your attraction to other people you're probably not a very considerate person.

A male and a female. Their names are Henry and Eleanor. Eleanor had babies recently and I'm a little worried. I'm keeping some of the babies but thinking about getting separate tanks for the males and females since I don't want them breeding out of control.

When I first started my experiment I called a pet store up and found out that these cockroaches are illegal in Canada. The dude tried to get me to sell them to him. I think I'm gonna have to do that to a majority of the babies.

Wow, I have so many questions. How do you even tell males and females apart? How many babies did they get? How do Henry and Eleanor take their tea? Why are they illegal? What would happen to you if somebody found you out?

Sadly, yet again the interesting people only come out once it's way past bedtime over here. Let's hope this thread stays up til tomorrow.

>don't care if he looks and gets turned on by other chicks
>do care if he is texting behind my back with other chicks
Clear enough for you?

I guess that's where the fault line is. I happen to think we need less constraints around human interactions now, rather than more.

AAAHHH STOP POSTING THESE THREADS I WANT AN ASIAN GF SO BAD BROS

HOW DO I GET A CUTE ASIAN GIRLFRIEND

If you sell them to the pet store guy you will be the start of the massive cockroach infestation of canada and possibly all of north america
they are not indigenous
you need to return them to your school or wherever

>The point is that if you can't (1) show respect to others by not dribbling over them in public and (2) not be obnoxious about your attraction to other people you're probably not a very considerate person.

Some people think catcalling is disrespectful, some people get a kick out of being flattered. It's a matter of perspective.

>male and females apart
You can see on Google. Males have horns, are chunkier, and are a different colour. Females are smooth.

>how many babies
I can't count them all - a lot.

>their tea
Water is in a shallow dish. I eat a lot of frozen fruit, so I just put whatever I don't finish in their tank - plus fresh bananas, apple chunks and dog food.

>illegal
To be honest, pet store guy may have been incorrect. I think they're technically okay to own but it's the issue of transporting them in and out of the country that's the issue. I think this is actually a pretty reasonable law since (1) foreign animals can easily become invasive species, (2) they can carry diseases which are worse / more invasive than the pet itself (cockroaches can get fungi and mites, I believe), etc. I feel okay with breaking the law (YOU DONT KNOW WHAT ITS LIKE - BREAKING THE LAW) because I'm not the sort of amoral retard who would dump a non-native species into the wild. If I really couldn't care for them (I might be moving for my masters) I would plan ahead and make sure they remain confined somewhere.

>what would happen
I presume they'd be forfeited and I'd be hit with a fine.

>bedtime
Wholesome!

>interesting
!! Thank you!!

>less contraints
You're extrapolating way beyond the data. You don't know what my stances on other issues are. I could advocate for a net fewer social restrictions than you. All you know is that I argue for personal restraint on this one particular issue.

I thought about that. I trust this particular pet store a lot, however. I go there to sketch and I've heard them refuse to sell pets to people on a basis of inadequate preparation. With that said, I might sneak the babies back into the lab stock population, or sell them independently to someone who seems cool.

But it's a tiny bit funny you seem to think the school is best. They had a bunch of bushbabies back in the 70s and lost them.

Catcalling is gross.

But you care if he thinks about someone else while he's fucking you?
At least you can take solace in the fact that your statement wasn't flawed by a glaring contradiction right?

The other day me and my gf were sitting my car on the side of the road talking about something, I don't remember what. The door of a house next to us opened and out came a girl wearing yoga pants that were fucking glued onto the most incredible ass, legs and midriff I've ever seen. We both stopped talking and just watched in awe as she locked the door behind her, bounced down the steps and off down the street. After a moment we just started talking again like nothing had happened. A bit later she brought it up and said she really needs to start doing lunges and squats or whatever that girl was doing.

TL;DR if your girl can't appreciate a fine female with you, you girl ain't shit

Attached: 1549328208859.jpg (1271x1897, 539K)

She cute, i'd try to doubleteam her with man toy

My asian ex gf kept on making comments about wanting to fuck my white sisters, she was bi

Your gf sounds super insecure and pathetic.

>okay with fewer social restrictions
>Catcalling is gross
cake, eating it

Nah. She's the sort of girl that does nothing and still makes 99% of other girls jealous. So when she sees a girl that's also attractive, she doesn't get mad, she takes notes. Way to miss the point

>99% of other girls jealous
complete and utter delusion

Nice roaches b

What province you in, I'll trade you some dubia roaches for hissers if you're in BC

>two data points make a trend
>and by two data points I mean "essentially one data point since catcalling and oggling someone are essentially the same thing"
>and even if you were right why is being more liberal inherently better
>simply saying "you're more retrictive" isn't an argument unless you explain why it's bad

>my girlfriend isn't insecure but when she sees a more attractive woman she immediately changes her behaviour to emulate that person
it's what you call a c o n t r a d i c t i o n

They're so great. I use them on my dating site profile. IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE ME AT MY ROACH YOU DON'T DESERVE ME AT MY LEPIDOPTERAN

The great thing about fewer social restrictions is that you can tell a cat caller to fuck off.

>my gf makes other girls jealous
Sure, buddy. Any woman who is okay with her significant other gawking at another woman's ass is desperate for male approval. Is your gf's dad in the picture? I wager not.

youtube.com/watch?v=PaoQNDIf6pY

Is this assuming he's your bf? It'd be pretty amazing to forget about something that awful so quickly.

Thank what you want fags

Attached: tumblr_mj7mocnhTJ1rxwi9so1_1280.jpg (900x815, 126K)

>"Because you think catcalling is gross that means you support social restriction... but me telling the catcaller to fuck off is not a form of social restriction."
Then what does constitute social restriction if literally cursing at someone for exhibiting a behaviour you dislike doesn't count? You are socially restrictive, you just won't admit it.

>tries to humblebrag about his obviously BPD gf online
>gets called a fag
>"n-no you" he says with a photo taken from Tumblr dot com

Cat calling is just pointless. Go up to the girl like a man

I'm a different user, I think people should be able to tell people to fuck off, or to leave them alone so long as it's something everyone can do. I don't think there should be a legal standard that says what you can and cannot say. I can still somewhat understand calling the police if someone is threatening your life though.

Stay mad and salty in your crab bucket, I honestly don't give a shit. I'm going to work now, but please feel free to throw me some more (you)s while I'm away. Go on and vent, it's good for you

Attached: 1341287800796.jpg (640x420, 85K)

>say "catcalling is gross"
>"uh user there shouldn't be a legal standard on what you can and cannot say"

Attached: 1573F80D-041B-487C-9026-25FEFE513782.jpg (815x1087, 697K)

>work
You're trying too hard.

>salty
>passive aggressive bitching
Hm, now why am I starting to think your "gf" authored all these posts?

I don't get the point of this I think you're assuming I'm other posts in this thread that I'm not.

Come to Odessa Texas and be my blackpilled fembot GF. I make 140k as a drilling engineer at Halliburton and you can waste it all on gross shit like pet cockroaches

Come to Odessa Texas and be my creepy sticc gf. I make 140k as a drilling engineer at Halliburton and you can spend it all seducing young girls at HEB as long as I can watch.

Come to Odessa Texas and be my badass cuckquean GF. I make 140k as a drilling engineer at Halliburton and I will spend it all at Ricks strip club then come home and fuck you

Come to Virginia and help me dig a hole to hell. I want to die in a hole at Appalachi and you can spend all day digging a hole as long as I can watch.

You mentioned legality even though no one suggested such a thing because it's thoroughly ridiculous. Whether you posted or not before is irrelevant.

>unironically believe in punishing people for imperfect speech

yes, let's totes shift society into one where people are afraid to speak the fuck up and do this passive aggressive shit everyone does these days christ this thread is fucking dumb ya'll fucking dumb

Attached: 1544150719277.png (395x513, 268K)

Would you just shut the fuck up already incel?

>in b4 toastee roastee hurr hurr

I have dick related

Attached: BDD7B957-1342-4BA8-A994-E2C8CC97989F.jpg (4032x3024, 1.78M)

I mentioned legality because you implied that supported social restriction because I'm okay with people telling each other to fuck off. I wanted to make clear that you can have personal social restrictions but that having a legal standard is where it becomes a problem.

There are no oil jobs in virginia

Point out who specifically said those things. Also where do you get your memes? 2005?

>"I'm a different user."
>"You can tell them to fuck off."
You sound like the same person.

Nevertheless,
>having a legal standard is where it becomes a problem
And I'm saying literally no one said anything even close to that, so you're tilting at windmills, Don Quixote.

My point is that user's (taking your word and assuming that's not just you) solution of "why not just tell them to fuck off" is a form of social coercion because you're responding aggressively to a certain form of speech. Therefore, that user is okay with some forms of social restriction because they think verbally abusing people who act in a way they don't like is okay.

Such a person then looking at someone like me and saying "wow you're so socially restrictive" is a hypocrite who arbitrarily assigns value to greater social liberality without actually thinking about whether there even is a distinction between what they're criticising and what their solution is.

>tfw this is just a copypasta and there's no yeehaw bf to pay for a gigantic roach terranium for me to live in
What's the fucking POINT?!

Attached: 5BCB22F7-8CED-4036-8373-8446C8358D92.jpg (500x348, 31K)

Okay so the problem here is I am the user who said tell them to fuck off. And you've misinterpreted my meaning, I didn't mean "well why not do this", if you are scared of doing that to someone or don't want to that's fine. I am not the user who told you "wow you're socially restrictive" I was actually generally in your defense. Also even if the legality wasn't relevant (all though I think it was) it is an extra point to help understand where I'm coming from.

I wanna sex chewy so bad bros

I would probably stare at the 3 of them and watch to see how it plays out but not get involved because I am non-confrontational.

I'm not attracted to insects :^)

I'm sorry, but spiders are vastly superior to your cock roaches.

>cock roaches
Stop. And I like spiders too m, they're cute in very similar respects. Stop making them fight. #allbugsarebeautiful

lol i'm just fucking around, but i do prefer spiders and i have a horrible irrational phobia to some insects unfortunately. I really wish I didn't because I love nature and the phobia gets in the way of my full appreciation.

TLDR: I used to be scared of spiders and now I'm not. You seem cool.

I get that, my dude. I used to be very scared of spiders, to the point where even looking at a close-up image of a jumping spider would paralyse me. My ex-boyfriend was a really mean person (that's why he's my ex, and why I don't date incels off Jow Forums anymore) and he would always change my computer background to spiders right before I had to sit down to work because he thought it was funny that I would have to try and change it back with my eyes closed. I think my fear started when I was a kid and my sister was corner in the bathroom by a Dolomedes spp. At the cottage. I remember my sister just shrieking as it crawled in her from the bathtub I was sitting in. I must have been three or four since she was bathing me. My Dad came in and crushed it with his bare foot and I remember how I could see it's eyes flashing up at me as he twisted his heel.

Despite my arachnophobia, I've had a lifelong love of annelids and insects. I always felt ashamed of my fear of spiders, though. I felt it undermined by self concept as someone who "loves nature", such as yourself.

Anyway, I was at a local fair and one of the exhibitions featured Emperor Scorpions. I was stoned, and my best friend dared me to let it on my hand. Before I really appreciated what was happening it was on my palm. Instead of being scared, I was absolutely awestruck by her. She was such a pretty animal. Her back was covered in little, delicate, white baby scorpions. I was so transfixed by their opalescent little bodies, and the slight twitchy hydraulic movements I could see fluttering through their carapace. I gave the scorpion back to the handler, and my friend kept giggling about how totally high I looked, but I wasn't paying attention to what she said.

After that, I slowly started to work through my arachnophobia. I started drawing and painting spiders.

Continued:

It's very hard to hate something when you have to stare at it for sufficient periods of time and think of it in a nonverbal, visual way. I can probably draw most spiders from memory now and am fairly good at identification based in eye shape / orientation.

Another big step for me was stepping away from anthropocentric thinking. I learned to embrace the aspects of nature that were cruel, vindictive, shocking, repulsive, etc. as adaptive triumphs. I basically have the same response to a mantis devouring a cricket that teenaged gamer boys had for the Joker or whatever when the Dark Knight came out. I stopped needing things to be nice and began to revel in what was vicious for its own aesthetic sake.

As it stands, I am largely over my arachnophobia. I still think I would struggle putting a spider on my face or neck - something that does not upset me at all when my roaches do it - but I pick up spiders now, photograph and catalogue the ones I see, don't care if they're in my bedroom, etc.

The point of this whole rambling post is that you can't really control your instinctive reactions to things. Your immediate emotions are out of your hands. However, you can start making concious choices to slowly alternyour cognitive patterns and reach a point where your brain hits a new equilibrium. I'm confident you could overcome a sizeable portion of your fear of insects within a few hours through techniques similar to my own. I hope you do. Life is shitty. It's nice to be able to take enjoyment in things like a cockroach cleaning its antennae.

What insects spook you, out of curiosity?

Attached: 2C070DD8-5989-4E39-B02D-C0D019073A46.jpg (460x288, 37K)

Yeah I've slowly gotten rid of my visual phobia all though for some insects i still have it, i can look at most insects without getting upset, but if I have to transport one or one gets on me then it's a problem. Also the phobia seems random because when I was a kid I didn't give a shit and caught all kinds of bugs. Suddenly though I just got really upset when bugs would get on me. I've narrowed it down over the years to just a specific array of bugs, most of the common shit I'm fine with. Also it's a shame about your ex i guess that joke wouldn't have been so bad if it was just a one time thing and he was genuinely apologetic that it upset you after. Some people just don't know when to stop rather it be because they're insensitive or because they feel too awkward to stop once they've started.

Still me but I'll elaborate on what spooks me, beetles really get to me, one time when i was around 13 i picked up a black thing thinking it was plastic and i felt it move, (it was just a little ol' click beetle) and it sent me into a panic attack to the point where i was rocking back and forth and sweating. I honestly feel pathetic that that happened but there's not much that can be done and I'm trying to improve. Other insects that fuck me up are centipedes, earwigs, and spider crickets, basically just stuff that craves dark moist areas. It's a shame because I love hanging out in dark moist places lol. Also I've been trying to come to terms with the violence and stuff of nature, I cherish a lot of it even natural disasters and all that. However what is a struggle for me is human violence and our destruction of nature. We are a part of nature, but we also are very different from other species in that we have a far better ability to actively destroy nature and I try to really pin point why it is bad, obviously from an immediate reaction it's bad because nature is beautiful and should be preserved but I feel like it must be deeper than just that and I'd like to think about it more.

Also would like to add the reason I'm not as scared of spiders is because from walking in the woods i walk into hundreds of webs (I try to avoid them when I can so that I don't destroy it, but they're often very hard to see) and I often get spiders all over me so after it happens so much it eventually stops bothering me.

>cool as a kid
>nervous as adult
Yep. Same here. It still takes me a moment to "warm up" to some species and it didn't before. Adds credence to the notion that phobias are socially constructed / environmental.

>ex
He was a fucking faggot. He'd "forget" his wallet cause he was a NEET and I'd cover him for dinner, sort of complain it sucks that I couldn't get the dessert I wanted, and then he'd say "I didn't need it" after dropping sixty bucks on his meal.

He'd also keep pressuring me into sex by saying me wanting to wait "triggered" (his words) his self hatred and anxiety. When I said no, he said I was making him suicidal. I'm still a virgin, but he asked me to lie and say I wasn't around his only two friends.

I eventually dumped him when he wouldn't stop groping me at a party. He was doing it because his Chad brother was fingerbanging my friend and he wanted to assert what a big man he was too by twisting my nipples in public. When I told him to fuck off three times, I got sick of it, told him he sucked and I wanted to break up with him for the last three months, and knocked him the fuck out. That was my last relationship. Apparently he's dating a tranny that looks like me and still sometimes sends me messages about how we should get back together.

Suffice to say - no he was not apologetic. He was a mean person. I though he'd be different because he was a loser crying about being a lonely virgin on Jow Forums too, but in the end the only difference between him and the most sociopathic chad was he didn't have the muscles or charm to allow him to get away with being such a piece of shit.

Suffice to say, the whole experience really blackpilled me on the people on this website. I used to be highly sympathetic to the anons here, now I think the vast majority of users here earned their misery and only a few genuinely deserve to "make it". I also have no intention of having an online bf.

Cont'd...

>Again

This happens alot? Rip in piece

Cont'd...

>panic attack
That's intense. I have panic attacks, but they're mostly related to work / subways.

>beetles
Of all the things to be scared of, you had to pick one of the most taxonomically speciose claded in existence. Terrible luck, user, really. Also terrible taste, since, as my boy Haldane pointed out, God has "an inordinate fondness for beetles".

>centipedes
CENTIPEDES ARE MYRIAPODS U FUCKING PLEB

But yeah, centipedes fucking suck. They kill spiders, too. And bats, evidently. Which is pretty metal. Tick tock, vertebrates mains.

>innawoods
>spiders
Oddly enough, living in a series of disgusting city apartments neutralised any fear I could possibly have of raccoons, centipedes, or pajeets.

>humans and their relationship to nature
Former Christcuck here. There's a neato Christian concept called stewardship that I'm quite partial to. I read a lot of Peter Singer, Richard Adams, etc. and went through this animal rights phase. While I generally support veganism on ethical and environmental grounds (despite being an egregious hypocrite), I never liked how my vegan friends defined animals morally.

Like, they seemed to think they were entitled to the same rights as people, which I don't feel is accurate. Firstly, animals are not all equivalents to each other. It's more fucked to torture a dog than a cockroach (even if I think dog """"people"""" are fags and prefer the roach) because of the former's higher cognitive functions.

Essentially they argued that animal lives needed to have inherent value (essentially, personhood) but they would also defend natural animal predation. Ultimately, that doesn't make sense. If I see someone eating a baby and I have a gun I'd shoot them. I see wasps parasitizing caterpillars and I lol and think about what an adorable babyman Darwin was and how he was a 10/10 qt 3.14 and Alien is a great film. You can't assign an animal personhood and then be okay with the murder of persons.
Cont'd...

Attached: B7D35C55-71FC-4B9D-B4CD-7000A28757AD.jpg (1400x1400, 182K)

I love plants to much to even bother being vegan, and there's been some pretty decent evidence that plants can feel (at least to the level of some insects fi not more). Of course I'm not using that as "oh you're totally torturing plants bro". But I just don't see the point in picking and choosing between life because of some arbitrary value. I think that life is a process of creation and destruction, but that you should try your best to have respect and admiration for all of it.

>pet cockroach
based

Cont'd...

You'd have to argue the only ethical thing for himanity to do would be to find a scientific solution to eliminate non-mutualistic or neutral ecological interactions and that would require an overhaul of nature so paramount the hubris involved in such a farce would be astronomical.

Eventually I sort of came to the conclusion that animals do have rights, and perhaps, based on the species, something legally akin to personhood. However, animals do not have all the same rights of people and that's why non-intervention in nature is good.

I'm not saying this in a retarded "lol animals r tasty naturalistic fallacy mean i eat cow" way. Because the additional rights humans have must come with responsibilities. Like you said, we're like animals, but not.

Back to the stewardship idea. Essentially I agree with this Christian notion that humans have rights animals don't but these come with responsibilities. An example would be the South Georgia Island. My vegan friend felt this whole thing was a complete moral catastrophre because "oh those poor wittle rats". I lived with rats. Fuck rats. The maintenance of diversity and the preservation of ecological spaces takes precedent over the individual moral rights of a rat. Conversely, however, the human right to determine whether animals live or die comes with the cost of us not being able to engage with them fully. My cat and dog used to lez out with each other when they both were in heat, and that's fine, but human zoophiles who act on their impulses are essentially guilty of rape for the same reason adults who fuck children and teens are. Those in positions of authority cannot do certain things with their inferiors.

TLDR: atheist is still a christcuck because dogfucking bad

I'm a white woman who likes skinny, nerdy, white guys. I get cucked by chinks five times before breakfast.

Attached: 6518DAD5-1AD2-4723-9614-A13863AE7BD3.jpg (640x480, 55K)

I'm on the fence about zoophilia out of fear of being a hypocrite, because while on the surface it is as you've said like having sex with a child or teen who is inferior mentally however, to have an accurate analogy we would also have to add in that we eat children a teens and farm them for convenience. Of course fucking something is far less important and is far more necessary than eating it, but I feel like animals certainly have to be looked at differently than our progeny is. My stance currently is that animal fucking is not morally wrong but is highly irresponsible. Also your boyfriend sounded like a dick, but I am too a lonely virgin on Jow Forums, I guess the difference is I don't care about sex really, I'd just like to settle down with someone eventually for that sweet human companionship.

>visual phobia

I used to see things when I closed my eyes, like things I saw in scary movies. Sometimes I wouldnt even see anything, just have this looming sense that something was in the dark staring back at me. I got over it after a while, then my fears themselves evolved and grew as I did and I had to learn not to be afraid of them anymore. I really hate stuff that have a lot of legs, I dont like talking about my fears because I feel like theyre contagious, sorry about that. The brain is a powerful thing, and it learns from what it does, so its had a lot of practice being scary from terrorizing me lol. Sorry, I just wanted to mention it.

Unfortunately it's very late and I need to go to bed before I fuck up my sleep schedule, if you'd like to talk further tomorrow I can post my discord, but it's completely understandable if you don't.

Are you asexual? Or do you just consider yourself to have a very low libido? Do you think you'd be able to be with a guy who you loved in every way but had a high libido?

>arbitrary
I don't think it's arbitrary at all.

Look, ideally one errs on the side of caution and minimizes harm. However, eating is a neccessity, and so one has to choose what to eat. Arguments from analogy and empirical data all tend towards the notions animals hurt "more" than plants. That's not an arbitrary moral distinction.

This kind of relates to what I'm saying here and . Humans can objectively feel pain animals can't. I see vegans compare factory farms to the Holocaust all the time, but it isn't really fair. I went to Auschwitz. I'm lowkey obsessed with Nazi war crimes. There's a type of existential and religious despair so unique to higher levels of cognitive processes that animals can't feel it. Yeah, factory farms inflict pain, but as someone who broke down crying when she stopped being a Catholic, an animal will never know the anguish of losing God. Likewise, worms don't get the agony orcas feel when their babies are stolen. And so that's why it's more "oka to kill a worm than an orca, and an orca than a person. oy vey

With that said, you could always take the Jainpill and only eat seeds if you think plants feel. I do agree with you about making peace with the forces of life and death. Pic related. It's me.

It really is.

>but could we eat a toddler
But that's my point, my dude, we owe humans greater levels of rights than animals, but it's those rights which also come with limitations and responsibility.

The comparison to pedophilia isn't a 1:1, just illustrative. Obviously children still count as full moral agents in a way animals aren't even if they are still under the authority of adults.

Nah, I don't Discord. Fare thee well, user. Maybe check back.

Attached: 5CDE8F5B-2E7A-4B03-AC7D-7AA46B7ACCC3.jpg (1200x675, 84K)

Well I'm a guy but I'm somewhat bi so I guess maybe? It depends on the context, I don't have a low libido I actually have great self confidence I just don't have good confidence in the state of the world.

I think you're confused, dude. That person is (likely) a male and doesn't seem gay at all. The person he's talking to (me) is , , and and a heterosexual female.

>close eyes and see things
Yeah! I used to close my eyes and see dock spiders glaring at me.

>contagious
This is empirically supported, I believe. I read somewhere that adults that act phobic towards certain animals have kids are, but that this apparent hereditary phobia does not translate to children raised away from the parent.

This is why I constantly tell my sister in law to not be scared of bugs in front kf my niece. Or at least, not to scream and cry like a retard.

Attached: 7346013B-2AC2-4148-A991-C356A0E28EF9.jpg (200x264, 6K)

I'll leave the thread up and respond in the morning if it isn't dead.

Personally, I believe if the animal isnt being tortured during its life, and lives happily, then theres no reason to stop eating meat at all. The problem is some of the living conditions for these animals are pretty horrible, though its naive to expect to change literally anything on this scale that is wasnt happening anyway imo.

my ex used to say things like "asians are better and cuter, they also have big tits and ass, unlike you" ALL THE TIME which made me feel like shit and develop self esteem issues but we split up and now no one makes me feel like shit, yay

Nice.

>stop eating meat
Environmental reasons is one. When you feed your food, the amount of food and water necessary increases exponentially. Especially when that food consumes more than you. This increases the demand for agriculture, which requires deforestation, fertilizers (and thus runoff and eutrophication), pesticides (and thus damage to pollinator populations), decreased ecosystem function and services as trees are replaced with monocultures, etc. From an environmental perspective alone, eating meat you don't personally fucking kill and dress is one of the most lavish and selfish things you can do.

From an ethical perspective, I'm generally if the mind that the minimizing of suffering is always a good policy. Yeah, I would argue humans have rights (and thus responsibilities) animals don't which sanction meat consumption abstractly, but it's not a kill or be killed situation. We live in a world where processing has made vegetarianism cheaper, easier and tastier than ever. Eating meat now is basically choosing one's pleasure over another's life. I might get genuine joy from stabbing cats, but it's still fucked. Likewise, eating hamburgers might be great, but it's still fucked that your enjoyment comed at another's life when you have literally millions of other options.

And I'm saying this as someone who just cooked salmon, rice and veggies for dinner.

Your ex sounds like he was negging you. They cultivate insecurity and weakness in partners. Men are shitty like that.

>cuter
Yeah.

>bigger tits and ass
That is incorrect.

Anyway, fuck 'em, sounds like a terrible person and you don't need that shit. Obviously you can't control feeling like shit but if you keep intellectually acknowleging that this dude is a creep eventually your emotions will level out.

What's he doing now? Dating a chink?

Attached: 71EFBD7C-3502-4689-81CE-A4C5286ED70A.jpg (640x640, 246K)

>What's he doing now?
I don't know, he tried coming back to me year ago but I didn't let him
>Dating a chink?
I don't think so, Asians are extremely rare in my country

Its funny that you used a photo of lovecraft. Ive always wanted to read his stories just out of a grim sort of masochism I have, I dont think its unlike a man to go out his way to make things more difficult just for the challenge. Its either that or write my own cosmic horror, but I think forcing myself to imagine the worst things I can might be a bad habit in the long run lol. Personally Ive always had a fear of the ocean and things in it, forgive me for doing this, and I just want to say, it youre not confident in your ability to sleep well with something on your mind you might want to avoid this. Imagine you are in the middle of the ocean, treading water, with no land in sight in any direction. When I think of it now, I can feel myself floating on the water as I speak, I can feel my body lurch downwards, ready to slip under the surface the second it gives out from exhaustion, and my feet kicking frantically to keep my chin above waves that fight against my will to live. When I imagine that I go under, and Im starting to sink, I can see it in my mind, the screen zooms out. And I am a speck, seemingly inches under the surface and in fact several leagues under and the ocean is a gradient from a shining blue to a darkness that reaches out upwards in tendrils spanning miles and miles downwards. And then it hits me. I can feel myself under the water, I can hear the bubbling, I can feel myself sinking backwards and the water getting darker as the sun shrinks on the waters surface. Then I hear it, a gutteral earthquake inducing bellow that shakes the water around me and makes my heart give out on me.

Have you tried having a big ass and being Asian?

I did some butt exercises but I wasn't really motivated because I knew it won't feed his yellow fever anyway

>your old home life

Attached: Sharon Lee vs Wife.png (1192x660, 815K)

Im just joking hon love yourself then youll be able to tell when someone really loves you