Can't fucking wait to go to my uni gym, so sick of lifting light at home, can't wait to lift heavy

Can't fucking wait to go to my uni gym, so sick of lifting light at home, can't wait to lift heavy.

Pic related

Attached: cant fucking wait.jpg (640x480, 122K)

happy for you user!

well this is embarrassing.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-08-22 at 11.29.18.png (2856x603, 453K)

you cant lift heavy using bumpers

Attached: maxdldeafault.jpg (1280x720, 159K)

Oh no no no

>that tidy-up gym will soon look like pic related

You will miss your home gym one day.

Attached: 1566422932485.png (1280x720, 1.48M)

Attached: pepelaughz.jpg (800x450, 40K)

you under estimate the satisfaction i will get from cleaning it
nice shop faggot

Tard here, what am I missing?

OP replied to himself.

I dont' get it? someone explain

Holy shit that is embarresing; I feel bad for OP.

How is the screenshot proof of that?

fucking summer fags

I've been here for literally two years and I've no fucking clue what that screenshot is supposed to show

bottom right. the far left number is the number of replies, the second from the right number is the number of unique IPs. 1 reply, 1 IP.

How do I make those numbers appear on my browser? I'm using 4chanX and the're not there

it's a shitty shop the guy made, you can literally see in the archives the number was 2

this no life saw an opportunity to make something wholesome look sad and took it

In the right hand upper and lower corners there are a series of numbers. These denote the following, respectively.

>Replies
>Images
>Posters
>Page

There being only 1 poster when there are 2 posts means that OP replied to himself. Noticing details like this is entry level autism.

look OP. you know it and i know it. you replied to yourself. just accept it and move on you faggot.

Fucking pathetic OP

>uni gym is always crowded as shit
>want to go in the mornings
>but also want a full night's sleep

Is this even possible with a social life and school?

I go at night a few hours before the gym closes, most students have fucked off to parties or sleeping by then

late nite liftin

Unironically praying for you, do you have a discord? Do you want to talk?