Just jacked off, AMA

Just jacked off, AMA

Attached: 1454689701053.jpg (2560x1440, 1.43M)

Cumbrain

how old are you

What did the cummies taste like

Day 30 nofapper here, just neck yourself

was it your first time

why won't you fuck off back to where you came from, plebbitor?

yes this is the first time I posted Jow Forums (main boards are Jow Forums /jp/ /v/ /vr/)

to what

lolis
glad that you asked.

me too. but with a tenga. i don't want to ask you anything. just thought i'd let you know.

BASED

I remember the first time I ever cummed

Attached: coomer.png (2408x1996, 326K)

are u cognizant of your mental illness

I can't fucking stand these post-summer cumbrains flooding Jow Forums.

I've been here for years sweety, I just enjoy eating my cummies

then you know this doesn't belong on this board, "sweetie".

Gtfo pedo

You’re on the level of fecal skinned ‘people’ and joos

Sad !

Based cunny connoisseur

Maybe you should address that at the OP rather than me

me too. i was terrified.

>newfag Jow Forumsdditor trying to play oldfag
Every single oldfag browsing before 2008 is a massive degenerate who cannot stop masturbating to the sickest shit nor does he even care to stop because he's tried it and knows that nofap is pointless placebo bullshit

lol really
It took me a couple seconds to realize what had happened though. It was incredibly powerful.

eh, the thread has been reported anyway. I hope the jannies see it soon :D

whatever. u do u, man.

OP here, this describes me all too well

good thing I don't buy into these adorable cults.

Attached: stockings.jpg (830x1214, 512K)

see you in 5 years posting the same post I posted, my dude

At least in 5 years, I'll actually be doing something worthwhile in life.

oh boy he's a /sig/ poster as well
poor guy, just remember that once the delusion finally shatters that you're going to make it and manifest your destiny, and you realize that you're approaching your 30s and are actually mediocre (at best), it wasn't actually your fault to begin with, it was just that society was going through this cycle where it disfavors people like you and there was nothing you could do to prevent it. Maybe the cycle will soon end and the values of modern society will 180 back to favoring your kind in the next decade, maybe they never will and you will perpetually crawl the bottom of the barrel with your outdated psychology - remember, it doesn't actually matter and you do not owe society anything. Exploit and leech to the best of your ability, and let society deal with its problems in the ways it chooses to do so.

i stopped just before the point of no return for a good 2 years. for some reason i was scared to experience an orgasm

I've been here since 2007, I mostly jack off to xray and cream pie.

The worse things here are on /b/, and that place has become a dumping ground for dumb fetishes, like cuck, fb, ig, girls you know irl etc.
I'm pretty sure it's 90% foreigners and underaged.

good taste, user

/b/ is a subreddit at this point, I stopped going there in like 2012 and never found a reason to come back. Boards like /tv/ and Jow Forums are funnier than /b/'s dedicated ylyl threads, if those even exist in 2019

Mmmmm.
Cunny...

>I can't fucking stand these post-summer cumbrains flooding Jow Forums.

>Gtfo pedo

>You're on the level of facal skinned 'people' and joos

>eh, the thread has been reported anyway. I hope the jannies see it soon :D

Attached: 1566303519498.jpg (680x940, 63K)

oooOoooOOOOOOOHHHHH GOO00DD i'm gonna C00000M

cunny

Attached: 1564121483461.jpg (850x1170, 416K)

WOW LOOK AT THAT ASS JUST LOOK AT IT LOOK AT THAT ASS HEY GUYS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS I LOVE ASS I LOVE ASS YES MMM ASS ASS THATS ALL I NEED ASS ASS ASS OH YES ASS DESPITE THE FACT THAT THIS PHOTO IS COMPLETELY NOT RELATED WITH THE QUESTION THE OP BEING A MASSIVE FAGGOT THINKS THAT IT'S OKAY THAT HE POSTS 2 PICTURES OF SOME RANDOM FAT WHORES SO HE HOPEFULLY CAN GET SOME ATTENTION TO HIS QUESTION DESPITE THE FACT THAT THE ANSWERS THAT HE'LL GET ARE COMPLETELY UNRELATED WITH THE ACTUAL QUESTION THAT HE HAS ASKED IN THE FIRST PLACE

OP IS NOW LITERALLY USING REDDIT TIER TACTICS TO TRY TO ATTRACT AS MANY PEOPLE TO LOOK INTO HIS THREAD, PROBLEM IS IS THAT OP HAS NOW COMPLETELY DERAILED THE QUESTION THAT HE ASKED IN THE FIRST PLACE AND THE ACTUAL BOARD BY DISTRACTING PEOPLE FROM ACTUAL MEANINGFUL AND USEFUL THREADS AND INSTEAD HAS FILLED THIS ALREADY FUCKED UP BOARD WITH GARBAGE CONTENT AND WHORES THAT SHOULDN'T BE POSTED ON THIS BOARD IN THE FIRST PLACE

THANK YOU OP AND I HOPE YOU DIE OF WORST CANCER KNOWN TO MANKIND

The fuck happened to this board

perspective here is awful, kys for saving such low tier shit. medieval art is better

>The fuck happened to this board

Attached: 1557516279403.png (644x800, 30K)

my man

Attached: 1566159294316.png (480x480, 148K)