Fact

If she goes to the gym she's a narcissist

Attached: Screenshot_20190822_123705.jpg (1064x1038, 424K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-VZpM0gVVi8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Thank you sherlock

What does that make faggots that lift for women?

retards

absolute cope

enjoy your fat, inferior woman

tomboy masterrace

beta

Yeah, I'd take these fit attention seeking sloots everyday over fat whales who have no fucking clue about anything.

I'm very tired of 108 IQ middle class 20 year olds telling themselves that the main reason they lift is to become a better person/achieve a strong mind or some bullshit like that just to cope with their non-impressive numbers or lack of female attention

You tell yourself that BECAUSE you already believe that you're a better person than everyone else

Literal cope
You realize that the moment you admit to yourself that you lift to get attention from the opposite sex (as you puff up your chest when you pass a female), you'll have something ADDITIONAL that you lack

stay hating forever
At least practice a sport and perform better than the average hobbyist at said sport please

Attached: 1548304987575.jpg (450x338, 84K)

If she has a vagina, she’s a narcissist

whats even wrong with lifting to look good? having good looks is fundemental to the biological existence of humans which is the reproduce. this whole mindset that you need to lift for some noble reason is gay and dumb

everybody that goes to the gym and isnt DYEL is a narcissist.
I love my pump workouts

If she goes to the gym it also means she's gonna get fat at some point. Women shouldn't lift because they're wasting their time, they can't make natty gains and even if they could why would they want to. So the only purpose gym could serve for a woman is to stay skinny, but if she can't stay skinny via diet alone thats a bad sign, if cardio is the only thing stopping her getting fat it means she eats too much

Shit happens, one day something will inevitably happen to stop her doing her cardio and meme stretches, maybe she'll pull something in her leg or need her appendix removed or something. And when that happens she WILL get fat because exercise was the only thing stopping her from blowing up. And once she gets fat shes gonna stay fat for good. Meanwhile girls who stay in shape from diet alone can always keep a good diet even when injured, because the only effort needed on their part is to not eat like a pig

Untrained non-fat women > gym-maxxed non-fat women

Attached: starting-strength.png (500x689, 156K)

Fuck you faggots
Based brother

The biggest cope imaginable. Literally anyone who steps foot in a gym does so to improve something right? To get stronger, lose weight, look better, etc. Zero people go to the gym to be in a worse place then when they started. Saying you lift for yourself is the vaguest most insufferable bullshit ever. We get it, you think youre a god now that you found something that doesnt make you want to kill yourself

>he lifts for women
To be desired by the opposite sex
>he lifts for strength
To be more physically capable
>he lifts for aesthetics
To be the best looking dude there
>I lift for myself
???

Saying you lift for yourself without being able to break it down further is admitting you dont lift for a particular reason except that you have literally nothing else. Shut the fuck up. Bunch of fake deep faggots acting as if moving pieces of metal through 3d space will give them a higher purpose. Its fun, healthy, feels good, and has physical benefits. Thats it, holy fuck. Stop trying to make shit deeper than it is so you can finally start adding things to the "Reasons Not to Commit Suicide" side of the Venn diagram that is your pathetic existence

>Cope, Cope, COPE!
Listen to yourselves, you pathetic sacks of beta shit.
Outta this board if you fail to grasp the mentality behind lifting for the sake of lifting.

>Oooh im gonna coome oOoH good

Attached: 1566168601284s.jpg (246x205, 6K)

these jokes write themselves
>lifting for the sake of lifting
Your mind is weak and you have no self awareness. You are stuck in a shounen manga.

Attached: 28001502_322681908251602_325772262_n.jpg (260x260, 17K)

It is a cope
>I dont have a gf because Im a loser, I jist went MGTOW
This applies to you too

copemaxx

There's a higher purpose, don't lie to yourself.

Name it then

I know this is b8, probably made by underage tards. But whatever, have some (You)s, you /b/ rejects.

>I lift for myself
>???
I actually do lift for myself though, I had horrible joint pain, struggled to move my arms, and my back always hurt - I was chronically in pain because of bad genetics. But if I lift I'm fine, it all just goes away, and lifting is the only fix I've found aside from taking meme pain supressing medication which is both expensive and has bad side effects

I don't lift by choice, I lift because I have to.

damn shes hot af

Attached: 1566034073122.jpg (833x925, 157K)

Should I set up a white sheet on the wall for that PROJECTION?

>PROJECTION
Maybe I'm just too polite, but I refuse to believe an adult person could have such a shit tier pathetic mentality. So I just call you kids, it's much more forgivable.

Health benefits. The term is used by pseudo intellectuals who try to seem better than everyone else. You dont fall into the category i was talking about

What about Orange Theory?

Because they are ugly. No amount of lifting is gonna make their 5"5" spotty ass attractive. So they throw shade at people who are surpassing them and getting even more attravtive. No girl has ever said to a shredded gym rat "you look bad" and if they do it's because they are fat and you being buff makes them insecure.

So you lift to feel healthy.

I think his point was that "if you don't lift for yourself you're a beta fag" mentality is pseud bullshit, like there's some deep philosophical reason we pick weights up and put them back down. No, we just want to be healthy, or strong, or hot.

Its pathetic to not be a pseudo intellectual who makes any excuse to consider himself better than others? Aight bro, you posted brainlet shit

Lifting to look good != Lifting for women. The issue with lifting for women is, that is is ineffecient past twunk mode, since any gains in attracting women will be minimal past that point, and two, it is a sadly common thing for a guy who finally gets a girl after lifting that he then quits lifting cause he now has a girl.
Those are my two big issues, although their is also the fact that lifting for a oneitis is dumb as motivation cause even if you lift for her, that doesn't mean she gives a shit about you.

I lift for judo and wrestling occasionally, so you could probably include
>I lift for sport
In there same as rugby and football guys do. Although maybe that falls under lifting for strength. IDK.

I think health is what most people mean when they say they lift for themselves. If you have shit genetics lifting is pretty much a requirement to stay healthy, there's some truth to gym maxxed incel vs untrained chad, chad is healthy no matter what but incel has to make a lot of effort, and thats what lifting is - making that effort

If I had good genetics, and the pain would just fix itself without me having to lift, I'd quit lifting in a heartbeat and go do something else with my time

Your jelly that you don't have a six pack tho.

Cmon admit it. If you have all these health issues I can gauruntee you are skinny fat dyel

My gym buddy's working out motivation is:
>If you want to fuck 22-year-olds, you have to look 22
She's almost 30.

So by your logic you are an incel.... Loooooool

Can now disregard your opinions as I can tell you have no life experience

Fact

If you skip cardio then youre too fat to see your gains so working out to constantly bulk is pointless

>So by your logic you are an incel.... Loooooool
I'm not an incel lmao, I was just using it as an example to say I have shit genetics, and having shit genetics is the reason I lift

>I think health is what most people mean when they say they lift for themselves.
Maybe, but then you have fags like this dude and pseudo-inspirational women on youtube who talk about how yoga helped them find inner peace or some gay shit, so it's an important distinction to make imo.

Humans can become disciplined in literally hundreds of possible ways, but for some reason find the discipline to exercise is the one that gets romanticized as, like, reaching nirvana or some stupid shit, or being virtuous.

No, some people just woke up one day and decided they want to look and/or feel better/stronger. That's literally it. Nothing wrong with it, but gymcels and manlets will copepost about how pathetic it is that some guys just want to look good.

>Cmon admit it. If you have all these health issues I can gauruntee you are skinny fat dyel
I don't have any health issues user. Like none.

Everyone is. Myself included.

>female gym buddy you don't have sex with
Yikes.

I think this is likely to be true, since women require much less exercise to be found physically acceptable - all they need is cardio to keep a toned physique.

>that pic
What can possibly go through her mind that makes her believe for 1 second that this looks good/attractive

I'm not 22. And I've got a much, much, much better deal from it. Not only am I on her family plan, meaning I get to go to any gym in town FOR FREE, she's also my wingman.
So far she's talked me through every step in the last three dates I've been on it worked out really well. Having insight into female psychology is fucking invaluable.
Also I get to bully and mog her twink boyfriends, which is a lot of fun.

> you already believe that you're a better person than everyone else

False, I believe that by cultivating your willpower and list achievements you do become a better person than most though.

Share some tips brother

Okay, something very simple that I just learned. I had a few dates with this girl who was about to leave town for good. So she cancelled the last date. I thought it was because of something I did, maybe scared her off or whatnot. So my gym buddy spent the entire night trying to persuade me to go to the airport for a romantic gesture, 'to see her one last time'. Took some convincing, but I went.
So we went through all the possible scenarios of how things could go at the airport itself. And here I realized that I'm socially retarded.
>Gym buddy: What if she runs away, what do you do?
>me: go home and get depressed?
>gb: no, retard, you're supposed to chase her! If she doesn't want to see you, she'll hang out with you politely for a minute and go through the customs almost immediately.
You know, things like that. Or things like what to bring to a date at her place. I though flowers or chocolate, right? Instead gb took me to some weird ass hippy shop with different asian teas, picked something delicious, got it in a souvenir tin. And guess what, not only did we spend the entire date drinking that tea, she took the tin back home as a keepsake.

Truth right here

And of course sometimes it's nice to have someone to discuss topics that you normally wouldn't discuss with girls.
She just sent me some story about worst tinder dates and it somehow evolved into discussing dick sizes. And I had a tape measurer handy...
Anyway, turns out I not only fitmog her twinks, I also dickmog them. That's cool.

Confused.

If ShE BrEaThEs

youtu.be/-VZpM0gVVi8

I go to the gym and exercise everyday because if I don’t I feel like I would start drinking again.

You're just jealous that you can't get a healthy woman. Lol, you think they can't show their skin or else they turn into a DSMV case? You're an idiot.

Is hating on gym thots the ultimate incel filter?
Free test boost

Attached: 1527119345680.jpg (540x720, 33K)

All gym asses look the same after a while. It's all so tiresome.

dude, just fuck her and get it out of your system.

This particular creature clearly has mental health issues beyond narcissism. How can you hate on, rather than feeling sorry, for someone so pathetic? And there's nothing wrong with anyone going to the gym. It's just a sad boring place with mostly sad boring people.

Hnnnngggg rubbing one out right fuckin nowwww

based brother

based

Why has there been a sudden influx of butterfaces acting slutty?

cumbrain

because Mr no-life cumbrain spammer is creating retardo threads with dumb looking thots in order to samefag them with his inane crap.

I'm ESL, so it might've been a little confusing, but there are two of them in that post, one "her" is the gym buddy and another is the girl I'm trying to get with. Buddy is helping.

120iq lower class 21 year old here. Would lift even if everyone else on earth died, and was the only human left. Sure you could say my desire to self improve comes from trying to get laid in the Darwinian sense, given that the desire to self improve is selected for by females. But it's still its own thing, the desire to self improve, that exists independently of females

ok but
>Instead gb took me to some weird ass hippy shop
sounds like you literally went on a date with the gym buddy instead of the tinder sloot. If true, you need to fuck while you can still be fwb.