Recommend me some good running shoes

Attached: IMG_7702.jpg (2448x3264, 2.88M)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/WfgghsW
youtube.com/watch?v=3DGtHMZX8gc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How did this happen?

By running

'_'

How much time did you run?

10km every day

Hoka One One is a really nice running shoe brand, I had the Bondi 6 model I believe, really comfy.

Run barefoot and you will hardly get an injury.

ultraboost or zoom x

Attached: IMG_2358.jpg (319x320, 16K)

Put socks on you dumb nigger

Why should i? It doesn't help at all, i just sweat with them

Wear socks designed for running you spastic

Like i said: there is no benefit
You fuckin' moron

Wait, people actually run without socks?

>Chaffing to the point of bleeding
Hey put some material between yourself and the thing you're rubbing against
>lol no

I got some Adidas pureboost on clearance a few months ago, they have been working well. My toenails are getting thicker but my feet sure as fuck don't look like that. ~25mpw

Put on some socks

I have the same shoes in white and love running / walking in them. Super comfy. Put on socks retard.

Kys and fuck your socks

I have ulttraboosts but i hate the heel drop and how soft they are so i usually run in my nike metcons now. You have to watch your form more and run more on your toes with the less padded shoes but i kind of enjoy that

I use Asics Quantum Gel 360.
As long as i don't run in the rain they feel pretty good.

The wicking material pulls the sweat away from your skin, and is smoother than the interior of the shoe, which isn't designed to be up against bare feet. You say no benefit, I say you don't know what you're talking about.

Yeah it worked fuckin' great thanks

Attached: IMG_7709.jpg (2448x3264, 2.2M)

Jesus what's wrong with you.

>running in cotton socks
You really are a retard

Any vivobarefoot

is that your cum sock, user?

Vans because you obviously don't care about injuring yourself

You didn't join the real and active Official Fitness Server on Discord yet??
Advice on routine and posture advice, motivate each other, awesome stories, feels, food pics recipes and diet checks, fasting, etc. Self improvement, nofap and even relationship advice.
We also have some fun channels like memes or a channel dedicated to tinder thot patrolling.
For those who want more adventure, we have a contest: post a pic in begin of the month, and one at the end. Then users vote and the winner gets prize money!
We have lots of guys participating, but only one Female. So femanons dont leave her to be alone

We accept people from all fitness levels: fat, average or athletic. As long as you are encouraging and motivating you are most welcome!
discord.gg/WfgghsW

Kys you ugly fat fucks

adidas glide boost

>doesn't know what socks are for.

OP, i'm gonna change your life by linking a video of an autistic middle aged medieval roleplayer.

The 2 sock technique. It totally works for running as well. Wear a thin pair of socks under your thicker running socks. I used to get lots of blisters and literally never got them again. No joke.
youtube.com/watch?v=3DGtHMZX8gc

^^^

dude they're fucking all bad these days. All these fucking running shoe companies are trying to push some "philosophy" on your feet. They're all tilted this way or that or minimalist or maximalist or whatever. It's fucking impossible to find normal, neutral, high quality running shoes in 2019.

Which socks are the best for running?

how are they? I've been looking for non-toe separated barefoot shoes.

Clogs

Good I think. And you don't heel strike in them as much plus you can lift and run without having to change shoes. Bit expensive but worth it and durable. Only complaint is that the lace tends to come undone during running but I bought the outdoor ones like a retard not the running.

Out of the three sneakers I already have, which one is better for running, All Stars, New Balance 247 or New Balance 996? I don't hav money to buy any new ones?

I have huge problems with supinated big toes and collapsed arches due to working in really tightly-laced boots for too long. I've been correcting my arches using foot exercises and going for long barefoot walks in deep sand daily, and I've been finding it's helped a lot, so I figure switching to barefoot shoes in daily life would really help. Plus, I fucking hate weightlifting shoes (prefer squatting/deadlifting barefoot) and it would be really nice to be able to run and lift with the same shoes.

Go for it then, expensive but for you it would be money well spent

Not OP, but any particular model you'd recommend? Don't care if toes are separated or not, main usage would be lifting, but I feel like getting trail oriented minimalistoc/barefoot shoes would mean more durable than non trail models.

I have always heard HOKAs spoken of highly.

Can't remember the name but they were black with red and black laces, durable but desu I think all of them would be. I don't think they sell any toe separated ones but they would stink anyway after use.