He doesnt

He literally fucked 2 girls on stream

He's a leftist

Most women are leftist

You figure it out

youtube.com/watch?v=JANcIlvk_3o

source: myanus

Every single month he has a different girl

Attached: destiny2.jpg (1080x1350, 149K)

Retards think he's smart because he talks fast and uses big words they don't understand. Plus he's rich, which is probably the only real reason

he does

instagram.com/p/B0mweXbBa8b/

Attached: DesTINNY.png (802x587, 1.32M)

He is extremely retarded but he is a great debater.

I dont usually bind the profession of one person to who he really is, but this guy was, is and will always be a carpet-cleaner no matter what his current paycheck is.

You can take the carpet-cleaner away from the carpet but you cant take the carpet away from the carpet-cleaner.

Big dick

he has a 5 incher actually

... you don't think most women are leftists?

Women want to date leftists. Women want to fuck Chad, whatever his politics.

That's only because he uses shitty debating tactics to try and fuck up/confuse his opponent. He strawmans, he moves the goal posts when his opponent starts making their case, and he says a bunch of shit really quickly in a confusing manor guaranteeing that his opponent is confused and can't respond to everything, so whatever his opponent can't address Destiny's retarded views thinks he wins in by default. And when he says all that shit really quickly he also condescends his opponent saying shit like "ur low IQ xd." He's nothing more than a pseudo intellectual beta male

She is hot, but ultimately threw that away by becoming a literal whore. Of course she is Swedish too lmao!

Literally every time he debates he asks the person if he is stating their position correctly and to stop him if he isn't.

Found the pseudo intellectual retard

Nice argument

Give an example

I have seen several of his "debates," he does not ask them if he has their point correctly, he says "so you mean x" even though that's not at all what his opponent said

Gimme a few minutes

>I have seen several of his "debates," he does not ask them if he has their point correctly, he says "so you mean x" even though that's not at all what his opponent said
I'm autistic and have watched every single one of his debates at least 3 times. When did you start watching?

This isn't fitness. Fuck off you pathetic twitch zoomers. NGMI.

>When did you start watching?
I meant like what period of his. He debates differently depending on the year. Pretty much all of his newest ones he does ask them.

It is fitness. He is a lifter and has posted his lifts on youtube. Did you not see the link above?

7:12 m.youtube.com/watch?v=Am-wMjclso0
>You get too bogged down in little details that don't matter
>Oh so you just wanna talk about you feewings widdle babby?
There are countless examples of this, it's essentially all he does, it's just rare that people are prepared ahead of time to get past his bullshit and point it out

Attractive pseudo intellectualism combined with cute body

Unironically kill yourself, but see first

>cute body
>5'6
Kek

What's the argument your trying to make here? Did you actually listen to the first like 20 minutes or so? Dick brings up a single case to prove his point that destiny refutes.

I've watched the entire thing.
>What's your point here
Please reread what I just said you illiterate fucking retard

It is called bluffing. Nobody calls him out

Confidence, doesn't play a persona like almost everyone. Shows his anger.

Has his shit together, pretty succesful.

Verbally very good, witty.

Not bad looking but obvious dyel. Maybe the combo of being sharp/outspoken/thorny with an approachable appearance helps.

Dick was giving feelings and not arguments you retard. Destiny kept asking to bring up examples and he wouldn't.

oops called my self a retard