Jow Forums would rather have a sexually-inexperienced, starfishing 18 year old as a girlfriend than an experienced...

>Jow Forums would rather have a sexually-inexperienced, starfishing 18 year old as a girlfriend than an experienced, mature, 30 year old that knows how to suck and ride dick.

I know which one I'd rather be with. The older the woman the better in bed they are.

Attached: happybirthday.jpg (800x748, 415K)

Other urls found in this thread:

relevantmagazine.com/slices/study-virgin-marriages-less-likely-end-divorce
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Casual sex is pleb tier entertainment and for low IQ idiots.

teen pussy is fine but how do you acquire a 35-40 year old milf when you are 20 and broke?

Attached: 1524425061921.gif (300x300, 471K)

experienced women are better at blow jobs, god I remember the last blow job I had it was heavenly, this 32 year old receptionist at my old dentist, god she could suck!

>The older the woman the better in bed they are.

Attached: herp.png (703x649, 45K)

You don't. They acquire you.

I want another virgin like me because I'm not a hedonist. A woman who's had just one dick before you is substantially more likely to divorce.

More fresh goods for the rest of us

Attached: 690074E9-802C-4FD8-A324-03DADE85A546.jpg (530x325, 45K)

sex with milf is a guaranteed std

okay, then do it.

or you need peer acceptance for having sex?

I found our waifu

Attached: waifu.png (1450x1638, 770K)

Work out. Get a job as a gardener.

Attached: 22ce5b706d4dcedf146292a22f5bed86.jpg (636x900, 57K)

It's crazy how much freakier they are too. One 32 year old was telling me I could do anything I want to her after I listed off some freaky shit for lols.

T. Old roasty trying to convince the world she's still useful after years riding the cock-carousel.

don't look gross and show them any attention at all

>united states population

Spoken like a true Muslim. Older women are god tier

10000000000000% into some really kinky fucked up shit.
Trust me, christian chicks who likes horses are batshit insane.

>The older the woman the better in bed they are.

not only just sex but also they're more beautiful too
40s the prime age for a lady

>thinking 30 year old women are so much more mature than 18 year olds
>falling for the cougar jew meme
>caring about what other people do with their lives

never change, pol

Enjoy your autism babies mate.

So by youre retarded logic, we all should be fighting over all the women in their 80s and 90s.

Youre a washed up pig. Id choose a 90 IQ 18 year old over you anyday.

What do you mean when you say "be with," do you mean to say use her like a prostitute? You cannot possibly mean to have one as a wife.

If I were 55, married to her, and had five kids, I'd be pleased.

finally got laid for the first time in fifteen years the other day. She was a total cougar.Still hot as fuck.

Factor out black womyn (which, if they even live to 45 without getting shot in a drive-by, probably have a 80% single rate) and I bet that stat comes down.

Don't get me wrong, a woman over the age of 30 and single is either divorcee, or rode the CC hard, or otherwise undateable

go to a bar and hope there's one there. The one I did just comes to my work all the time (also a bar) and seems to take turns fucking me or the bartender

Attached: 1496048457221.jpg (1360x924, 97K)

i wanna sniff Brat Ass

Attached: 1388568786508f.gif (480x270, 885K)

she somehow is trigerring my spider sense in a sense that she is 100% insane.

She is textbook "nice girl" those are the worst.

Also - family above faith?

Most would miss this detail, but what it means is that she can divorce u any time and claim her mommy said ur evil or some shit.

GOD comes first, in the Bible God comes before family. And so should it be for her since she claims to be christian.

SKIP

Honestly I rate usual whore above this chameleon. Single at 26? Thats also a reflag. If she is so nice how come she is still alone??

VEry dangerous.

Fine taste.

Attached: 1526758427197.jpg (647x1000, 372K)

A girlfriend is one thing, a wife is another.

>family above faith
>yoga

Absolutely HERETICAL

>Matthew 10:37 - He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.

why the fuck do I find milfs much hotter than teens

Says the jap.

Most places they age like milk.

Attached: the-average-asian-aging-process-age-30-50-age-20-30-age-14027347.png (500x459, 86K)

Because you're a degenerate.

because they are?

Attached: jennifer jones.jpg (660x374, 31K)

older women are much better. no game playing, no dinners.. no meeting her parents (parents should be dead). it’s the life. young women have no experience, and want to be treated as a queen.. old bitches give zero fucks, and only want the fun.

why would i want a roastie my own age? ill take the teen and make her experienced and btw why do i need her to do anything? just pin them down and fuck em hard and slap em about a bit

only cucks need "experienced women" what do you need them to do? hump for you? you tell them what position you want and if they dont do it you pose them in it and tell them to stay still the slag.

and? What's wrong with your pic?

>Jow Forums would rather have a sexually-inexperienced, starfishing 18 year old as a girlfriend than an experienced, mature, 30 year old that knows how to suck and ride dick.
you mean any men who has IQ > 80. Look at China, even though they have 70 more millions men than women none of those men wants to touch "Leftover women". Maybe you should stop drinking only onions and cum

granny fetishes are disgusting

relevantmagazine.com/slices/study-virgin-marriages-less-likely-end-divorce

>In the 1970s, 21 percent of women were virgins before marriage. In the 2010s, that number fell to 5 percent.

This kraut knows what’s up.

MILFs in their mid thirties are on a hormonal rampage trying to squeeze whatever kids they can out of their remaining few years of fertility. They have also proven they can successfully bear children without dying and without the kids dying. At the age of 15, for whites, our girls have not yet hit peak sexual attractiveness (which is about 22 years old for white women - menarche historically didn't occur for us until 18, remember). So Chad is gonna find Stacy's 35 year old mother way hotter, and in the past, there was a chance of high value males impregnating the low status MILFs. Like the prince knocking up his nursmaid in his teens. She gets a high value child and he gets to have sexy funtime.

Dominant male chimpanzees prefer female partners who have already given birth. Human beings prefer young, post-pubescent, nullagravida females. I'm not exactly certain why but it has to do with human females having a 5% death rate from pregnancy before modern medicine.

You probably find milfs hotter than teens, because normally, a 35 year old woman who is pretty and well preserved and awash with estrogen from having a couple kids is way sexier than a flat chested 15 year old girl with braces and acne. There are some stunning 15 year olds out there for sure. I'd say your average 19 year old is way better than your average 35 year old, though.

This

Sluts are for fucking, not making love

>Get a job as a gardener.
tfw it's true, older blokes I've known from church and shit back in the day had to turn down heaps of old snatch when on the job gardening, mowing lawns or doing general handyman shit

>christian chicks who likes horses are batshit insane.
same for non-christians, horse chicks are fucking mental

And you KNOW that figure is about 10 times too high. Real value is about

Does this alao correlate to losing your virgibity to the person you marry?

I was my wifes first

Hmmm, one is old and crusty with busted up lips for a pussy, and the other one is soft and tender. Not a hard choice, eh?

Attached: imptrash.png (709x1085, 271K)

I'll take the 18 year old, I control how sex flows whether she is 18 or 40....... so give me the young and tight you keep the roasties.

This is the most virgin thing I've ever heard.

T. Incel that would settle for a roastie

He's right faggot. Only cucks and onions boys need experienced women.

>wanting a roastie whore

Reminder to bump all Jow Forums threads.

dude im 32 and have been with over 40 women aging from 16 to 45

i actually have a 3rd kid who i was paid 5k to impregnate in one of the older women when i was in my mid 20s,she said she didnt have time to find a husband and she was wealthy so i said go on then,got half up front,2nd half when she fell pregnant.

not seen her since lol

dont be mad cause you are some bitter incel

Go back on reddit.

t.bitter incel

i bet the closest you have ever been to catching an STD is being sneezed on on the bus lol

This incel shit has made the pussy market sky rocket