Reminder that all this negativity on Jow Forums is lowering YOUR vibration...

Reminder that all this negativity on Jow Forums is lowering YOUR vibration. Influential leaders have an enigmatic X factor we label charisma. What’s really happening is they simply vibrate higher. The conscious aware understand the power of their positive influence and are fully accountable for their own energetic impact.

Everything is energy and every interaction is an energetic exchange. Energy either attracts or repels. We are more energy than particle with an energetic field that extends far beyond our physical bodies. Our hearts read energy before our brain engages.This energetic ‘hit’ is decoded by the heart as intuition and signals the brain setting the energetic stage for our human interactions. In other words, we all sense energy in and around us – moods, people, situations to adjust and act accordingly to the current energy.

Thoughts and feeling also have an energy vibration. Positive thoughts create positive feelings which exponentially raise our energy while the negative creates negative emotions which lower our energy vibration. Ironically fear is the greatest energy zap. Negative people tend to feed off of the energy of others in order raise their own and to fill/feel more powerful. Control is the greatest energy drain. Think power with vs power over.

Each of us has a unique energetic vibration. The human body median resonant frequency to be around 5 Hz. Born leaders tend to have a higher vibration with greater empathy, intuitive and emotional intelligence.

The best way to attract positive energy is to vibrate higher by sending out positive energy each and every day with your thoughts, feelings, and actions.

Once you start attracting positive energy, you'll do whatever it takes to raise your vibration and live in a high-vibrational frequency. And remember, YOU are the only person stopping yourself from having a happy, satisfied life, and you can change all that simply by sending out positive thoughts and emotions.

Attached: ana-chakras_3_orig.png (1072x800, 925K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WnsI67bHpmk
youtube.com/watch?v=ANTz1IJ9xDw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=UvV8vLON-nY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck off nigger

Attached: christ-chan daydream.jpg (1024x1501, 1.19M)

vibrate this *grabs dick*

Wanting to ascetically genocide bankers, users, and the kikes that did 9/11 isn’t lowering my vibration.
It’s raising it to gamma wave tier.

Attached: 2E070C79-0644-48E0-AB21-AFAF851F9C7A.jpg (1024x768, 135K)

Garbage

Attached: 1524829746428.jpg (704x899, 208K)

You know you're on to something when you get shilled against like this. Spread the word, kindred spirit.

Thread theme:
youtu.be/WnsI67bHpmk

So softly a supergod dies

Culture shock,future shock
Fuck yourself, choke yourself
Useless information occupies every open space inside your skull
You know what's going on every day, every night
Everywhere, swear you're so international
Upside down cross on the Jumbotron
Wait up, hold on
Blowing anthrax off my palms
Say what, you're wrong
Switch stance, face plant
Napalm fire starters
Flatlander,plug puller
Nose dive turbulence chartered
You speak in abbreviations because real life conversation moves too slow
You're the media's creation, yeah, your free will has been taken and you don't know

>Implying im not laffing my sides off on Jow Forums

I bet my aura strong n shit.

THEN TELL ME how do i increase my vibrations? also how do i harvest dark vibrations?

sounds like bullshit, but I believe it

Good.

youtube.com/watch?v=ANTz1IJ9xDw

Attached: the-fact-is-violence-is-not-only-not-a-beautiful-thing-but-its-also-very-painful-and-not-without-con (850x440, 60K)

>rape victims are at fault for not vibrating high enough

What do you mean by energy, and what is the significance of the frequency at which this supposed energy vibrates? Also how many hertz should I be aiming for?

Attached: 83f4d23fe61ae235bba84ba8d61455e8.jpg (790x1022, 160K)

This is correct, and this is why a lot if not a majority of paid shill posts focus now on making Jow Forums feel worse, lowering confidence etc. During the election, our collective power was unstoppable, but the shill army learned how to defeat us: doing everything to sap our drive.

Look at the tons of one-word+meme bot posts right here the second you posted. You're on the right track.

Explore your thoughts. Find meaning, remove hindrance, always be genuine.

You're good to believe in it, here.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=UvV8vLON-nY
This is only a fragment, but it can be an important one.

where do dark vibrations come in? what are their purpose?

why are your vibes shaped like a vagina

I'll consider your fairy woowoo tales if you promise to lay off the crack

Wtf you're right I'm a poly gendered fox kin communist now thnx OP

You're right Sven. OP helped simply by posting.

Not so sure about the 5Hz BS, or talking about something that can't be measured as though it were a physical quantity, but the gist of the post - the part that matters - was spot on

What? Rape is a very traumatic thing, and its never the victims fault if it is rape. Something like being raped or witnessing a murder will significantly damage your vibration, but given enough time and strength, it is possible to heal.
Although it may seem that people vibrate very similarly, everyone vibrates at a different frequency, if only slightly. Our bodies can pick up on these slight vibration. There isn't a goal vibration you are aiming for, but by simply living a healthier, more connective live with other people, you will find that strangers will react to you more warmly and friendlier than if you are at a lower vibration. pic related is a very of the many things you can do to raise vibration, including most importantly, sending positive thought.

Attached: how-to-raise-your-vibration.png (540x824, 412K)

Energy is energy, the natural state of the world is within the trivium -- knowledge, understanding, wisdom.

I'm gay

I'm in great terms with God, my energies were never greater

This is true is all im saying

t. negative vibrational cunt

Not bad at all. Picture saved for future reference

Jow Forums mods are the worst

thank you OP for this post. i really did need this. just thinking about being positive makes me happier.

this I don't get. I get it's "wrong" to do violence against the slave masters, but what if it's necessary? is that still bad karma on your soul?

All this and more courtesy of www.madeupshit.com

Jow Forums always had a heavy (if subtle) dose of /x/ involved but I really like this meme of dialing up the explicit /x/ schizo element to 11.

Attached: 03940329432.png (682x562, 796K)