So, pajeet here

So, pajeet here.
>pic related
I like girls like her, blonde , clever, sexy...
Now because of her political ideas, will she ever consider a pajeet like me?
> i poo in the loo

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/jpizq
streamable.com/0riwx
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Are you rich?

do u have that big brown dik nigga
if ur aryan at least 6"

its not about political ideas, shitskins are ugly to whites

look good, make a lot of money, be socially proficient, be high caste, hope that she's not a racist

Probably. White women would fuck anything nowadays.

not yet.
hmm no, just your average spicy dick.
thats why i want a hot blonde
lets hope
well not where i am from, maybe in the US.

that is a psycho bitch who will probably fug you if you have enough money

women seriously engage with politics at all are cum dumpster tier though

sorry ranjeet, you were born into what is viewed as the ugliest, most socially pathetic race by white women. even asians do better

Just remember: always poo in the loo.

Sorry but it's not true even in Sweden. It's just this guy doesn't get laid, watches blacked, and erroneously deduces since he's white, can't get fucked, and he watches blacked, white women must be into negroids. In my experience white women are far more racially sensitive than white men.

white blond girl here

short answer is no

Tfw 7” and good face but autistic as fuck.

she won't
you sound like a fucking retard
why would she consider you when she can date another alpha whites who makes just as much money as you
just marry someone of your own race and stop whining like a little cunt you are
you have to be really rich and trust it won't be worth it she will never love you

this dude gets it

She's a goddamn thot.

Attached: 1502462534592.jpg (403x577, 62K)

still butt hurt about Gandhi?!
Will doo
Ouch, US Flag = Roastie

what is a pajeet doing in South Apefrica

trust me*

>bwaaa I like blond girls

No one cares, just get yourself a poo in the loo and stop bitching, for fuck's sake.

probably looking for white girls there who are felling from nigger
hoping to catch up
either they will probably die than being with an indian male

sounds like someone did not get the girl.
was your opening line
>send bobs and vegana

Ask her to send bob
Then call her a "bitch lasagna"

Bitches love lasagnas

>2012 memes
>wew myself

Sorry durban boy, not even white chicks will fuck poos
Also go be with your own, race mixing's a sin

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

MODS PLEASE MOVE
You have no fucking idea how bad this forum will be flooded with shit if we let every small dicked incel poo ask how to get white girls here.

Pooing in the loo is a pretty low bar, dontcha think?

born here.

wow you are really stupid
probably a low iq manlet dalit whose dream is to get a blonde white chick because MUH BEAUTY

I've got good and bad news. Good news is, being a pajeet, all you have to do is get a programming job at Google and they'll hire any half-assed pajeet programmer through h1b visa these days. Bad news is you'll find blond white women who are retarded libshits who will scream rape if you approach them or poo near their loo. You can't get a qt autistic far-right girl like her unless you find a way to be Infowars' official pajeet reporter or something.

this is your only hope really, get rich pajeet

Attached: indbling.jpg (634x822, 122K)

maybe you right, put another shrimp on the barbi for me, i have my immirgration papers at your consulate, waiting on approval.

even then she will probably find him disgusting after a while will file for a divorce

what is your caste and religion anyway?
how tall are you?
do you look like a typical indian?

this pajeet is on FIRE, gonna bring this ChilliNigga Down.

what is your caste and religion anyway?
Vaisyas, Hindu
how tall are you?
1.7m
do you look like a typical indian?
what the fuck is a typical indian

>being this mad

Nice copypasta.
You got your dumbass pasta wrong by the way, since you forgot to include yourself, amerimutt, into the list of refugees/migrants and other so called subhumans.

If you're so passipnate; Come back to europe white man/mutt.
Leave the niggers, spics, and native americans to rule the USA while you actually act on what you preach and your fat ass off that Xlarge couch, and remove yourself from the land that your people immigrated to, not so long ago.

If you want the families of multiple generation migrants to be resettled, then start yourself you brainlet hyppcrit.

This is my problem with american Nat Soc, they refuse all logic that affects them personnally

1.7m? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
forget it dude just date women of your own you will be glad you did that
what is a typical indian? the guys you see in send bobs videos

cool story mohammad

how tall are you?

Racemixing and women bounty hunting immigration should be a crime. Go back to your own country love your own people and forget all this white supremacy bullshit dude. India and Israel and frankly the two most white supremacist nations in the world. Stop watching the jewtube and love your own kind because they are YOUR people. MOST IMPORTANLY NEVER HIT ON RANDOM WIMENZ OVER THE INTERWEBS PAJEET. ITS DISGUSTING AND THE ENTRITY OF YOUR COUNTRY HAS HUMILATED THEMSELVES ON THE WORLD STAGE WITH THAT HORSESHIT.

Is this Jow Forums or plenty of fish? Fucking faggots

6'3 but I am socially retarded

Stop trying to scam me into buying your fucking spice mr. Naidoo. Poes off back to India

>za
my nigga

my churro

Post feet with timestamp

I have a sudden urge to donate to her Patreon. Does anyone have a link?

we all have issues.
you can work on the social stuff.

>white blond girl (male) here
ftfy

Attached: 2443.png (340x338, 152K)

Attached: 1526938267323.jpg (1200x788, 576K)

Hey sex lady, send bob

not worth it
I really like being alone

Im indian american and I get white girls easy. Easier than indian girls actually.

I’m actually rich though, so that helps

kek

dont you like spice? All you can handle is Nando's Mild?
My nigga
my charo

>Now because of her political ideas, will she ever consider a pajeet like me?
Dude, not even indian women, regardless of ideas, would consider you.

IF they can get non-indian partners, that is.
More than likely you're not rich so the answer is no.

stop larping
basement dweller

Based Indian.I desire you luck against the ch*nk menace

You need to get with one or two of your friends and constantly go out to bitch hunting. You also need to treat them like trash if they refuse to dance with, talk to you, or anything that comes upp during the conversation. Geting what you want from them, wich is sex is your top priority, and their fee fees is not of your concern. Jump ship everytime they refuse you so you can become hardend to their silly rejections, and in time you'll be slaying whores left and right, including pic related.

Whatever just fuck off.

>HP camera
Now that's cringe

Yo, women go for money, dominance, novelty... that kind of shit. Biologically speaking.

Just become a real piece of shit, make money, screw people, and get whatever woman you want... almost.

>I like girls like her
you keep your dirty poo hands off our blondes

No. You will never get a fucking white girl, stay with your own race fag.

Who is she?

Black cunt. Stick to your own kind

>clever
No woman is clever.

>clever

Attached: img.jpg (1280x720, 111K)

Goddamn what is it with brown people and their insatiable desire to inject their disgusting dna into our women and create 56% face creaturas

fuck off

you don't need to bother with him though
not like he will be actually able to get a blonde blue eyed chick

more clever than the pseudo-intellectual smug libcunt
>le I'm so edgy and ironic, i smoke cigarettes and get drunk all the time, pls patreon me money

>pajeet here
Nobody wants you

lol, so you are more of a Lemon and Herb guy...
hmmmmmmm

They are not your women you fucking mongoloid. I'll fuck any white woman I want without your consent, you delusional faggot. Your women are whores that need real men to dominate them and not some scrawny dweeb like most white males.

> i poo in the loo
That's not a toilet, my street shitting friend

Attached: A88345BD-AA59-460C-81A0-9B65A3F36DD0.jpg (332x443, 32K)

cool story,leaf

We gonna rock down to, Electric Poo in Loo. And then we'll take it higher.

Attached: IMG_1954.jpg (576x862, 106K)

Your disgusting defeatist attitude is why you are not geting any, and for you to spread it to your fellow brother is sicking. You should keep that thinking to yourself and perhaps kys.

why would I want a women outside of my own race? fuck off nigger

cuck, making friends with the Brit.

All this poo

you should try messaging her and ask her to show you her genitals,white girls love that. dont worry if she doesnt respond as shes just playing hard to get. keep at it.

> Shitskin on suicide watch because white women are disgusted by him
Root cause is probably more that poos either give off a rapey vibe or are outright rapists, rather than their political views. Just my opinion though.

> I'll fuck any white woman I want without consent
> Pan Nigger flag
Checks out

Attached: IMG_1927.jpg (991x902, 66K)

i get made pussy

Attached: justsullboll-top-image-866x487.jpg (866x487, 67K)

heres a question, why are browns and blacks always chasing white girls ?

do you hate your own race ? or how you look ? if you do then how do you expect other races to respect you ?

Good advice brother. Now tell him the road to chako paul city.

Attached: IMG_1950.jpg (720x841, 59K)

this.

every time I see an Indian couple I have big respect for them, they love their race, their culture, each other.

well i think it because we are always shown by the media, fashion, social media, that whiteis sexy, so we naturally find whites attractive.
Black / Brown girls like white guys too.

Attached: 1521806372982.jpg (2300x3000, 481K)

because fucking hollywood that's why
and your women look objectively better
and add the fact that most brown and blacks are retards you get the whole picture

you want to be well respected person of your society then date within your own race

I dont think its the media, you guys have Bollywood there dont you ?

Also Ive seen some hot indian and persian girls, would I want to fuck them ? yes. Should I have kids with them? no, they are not my race, I would be adding more mutts to the gene pool, plus a different culture wouldn't work in the long run, someone would have to change.

That's a lie invented by Jow Forumstards tho

Because whites are the most beautiful race.

This girl almost an hereo'd on live stream
streamable.com/jpizq
streamable.com/0riwx

Rape & murder

what are some redpilled dating tips?

bcz we can