You will see this nowhere else. Read carefully and pray

666 isn't what you think it is.

isawthelightministries.com/mark.html

youtube.com/watch?v=boRxTgVFMhE

Those symbols are the swastika Nazi symbol, the symbol for Allah, and the symbol for communism.

The beast is 3 men, a Nazi, a Muslim, and a Communist coming together to form an alliance.

The truth about our creator's real name: isawthelightministries.com/sacrednames.html
It's Jesus and has always been Jesus.

Attached: 666.jpg (665x996, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

islamqa.info/en/136537
theislamicmonthly.com/syrian-alawites-their-history-their-future/
mahajjah.com/5-the-nusayris-religious-system-the-concept-of-god/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You are wasting your time with this abrahamic shit.

Attached: 1526331898024.jpg (667x1000, 199K)

I don't buy it
>in all fields

that sickle is just a greek 6 bro

Attached: 2018-05-22 09_22_43-Greek numerals - Simple English Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.jpg (106x31, 1K)

So a nazi, a muslim, and a commie walk into a bar...

keep your sand religion spooky prophesies of doom and destruction and shove them

Bar stool has a broken leg, and only 3 working pegs

>the nazi symbol
you mean the letter x?

Sage

I wonder (((who))) edited this info graphic?

Attached: c74deefc150b47757971513ae0759744.jpg (332x369, 13K)

>"world's gonna end this time guys, i-i promise!"

"that's impossible and this is why:

In John's lifetime, the Hindu numbers, used only in India at that time, for 666 would look something similar to three fours, 444. If he saw the modern Hindu Arabic "666" or the ancient Hindu numbers "444", he would not recognize it as numbers. He would not know what he was seeing or how to translate it into his Greek, Aramaic or Roman. If he had seen "666", the only way that he could write it would be to just copy it down the way that he saw it, thus he would have written the modern number "666". Yet he did NOT do that. He did not write "666" with Hindu-Arabic numbers, the way they look today, NOR how they were written in India in his lifetime."

>dude, nazis are like the antichrist and shit
Kill yourself kike-worshipper

Why is it that you dipshits who make these terribly retarded videos always disable the comments and ratings? Aren't you the ones telling us to "open our minds" to new ideas and not follow the status quo? What's the matter, are you afraid that if you open yourself up to criticism you might see what an absolute retard you are?

Attached: 1517955522335.png (586x578, 37K)

Star Of David is The symbol for number 666.
Fucking kikes trying to derail everyting.

all very interesting none-the-less...

Attached: hmm.jpg (332x780, 53K)

But that looks nothing like a hakenkreuz, Jew

>gematria
Just no.

I have no idea. I just found it interesting. I didn't write the article or make the video. Just trying to find some truth in this world.

put yourself in John's shoes...having a vision of the future destruction...but not seeing everything perfectly clear...that is he if wasn't just writing 666 in greek and there is some greater meaning to what he wrote/drew

>i'm just trying to find """truth""" go-, i mean guys
>look, this cross looks a bit like the swastika, hitler was literally the devil!
I think that chi looks a bit like a cruciform, Christians are a third of the beast confirmed

"The middle 6 represents the main antichrist, Son of Perdition, the Muslim 12th Inman Mahdi, Bashar Assad."

Assad's Alawi Sect Teaches that the 12th Inman Mahdi Will Be Alawi & GOD Manifest in the Flesh With Two Prophets:

The following link shows an Islamic Hadith that says that the Mahdi, the end time Islamic world ruler, is from the Alawi Sect, of which Assad is the leader of, the Mahdi, who will be Muhammad ibn ‘Abdullah al-‘Alawi", which means that he will be of the Alawi sect of Islam.
islamqa.info/en/136537

The dictator (Assad's dad) previously changed his family name from Wahsh (wild beast) to Assad (lion), and had married a Sunni woman."
theislamicmonthly.com/syrian-alawites-their-history-their-future/

The following website confirms Assad's Alawi doctrine that 'God' has appeared to mankind 8 times thus far, with yet a 9th time still to come soon. Each time, he appears on Earth as a human man, accompanied with 2 other men in the flesh! Again, they translate "Yeshua" as "Jesus" because these are English speaking people who don't know how much Muslims hate the name of "JEsus" and only say "Yesu, Yeshua" & other variations of the pagan Assyrian Y names.
mahajjah.com/5-the-nusayris-religious-system-the-concept-of-god/

Can someone explain how Greek numbers work

How is the greek number for 666 not just the symbol for 6 3 times

Different symbol for 600, 60, and 6
It's an additive system

Funny in japan & china 444 means death

fuck off boomer