Tfw at sometime during my formative years, I developed an attraction towards tall women

>tfw at sometime during my formative years, I developed an attraction towards tall women.
It hurts that I will never get to experience this impossible dream. Tall women would never go for a 1.75m tall man.

Attached: 1488146470979.jpg (1165x2000, 652K)

h-hot

Explain your fantasy and desire user, what is it with tall women you find attractive?

when you're 1.75 all women become tall women

>love size difference pics where the male is smaller
>185cm
>women who are taller than me are not only practically non-existent, but those who do exist are deformed mutants

I can't really explain it. Everytime I see a cute tall woman, my heart beats faster and my face feels warm. I imagine cuddling up to them, and having them hold me tightly.

Do you want them in control?

Ha! I'm taller than you! I'm 176cm tall, how does that feel, manlet?

t. 1,57

I just want a tall girlfriend to make me feel safe and secure, one that will listen to my problems and I can put my trust in.

180cm, how does that make you feel, manlet?

>165cm
>only tall women notice me
>autistic

I figure it will be hard for you to find such relationship considering that's usually what women want men to do. But I wish you good luck on your search.

my first and only GF was almost 2 meters tall,and i am like 1.70

we met when i went to a "hojsokle" kind of an optional school thing for adults that you lie at and have to pay for, i was in the "outdoors" class and she was in the "sports" class, first time we met was when out kayak team had to use the sports teams pool, we got talking and since we were all pretty new at the school we formed a friendship.

the school had a bar, and as any true Dane i frequented this. now i have to mention, i was/am kind of a reserved fella, but then one night, i was sitting at a table playing cards and drinking with a guy i barely knew from my class and she went up to me and asked me if i wanted to dance, now me, being a dumbass, was like, no, no i am drinking here.

but t hen my penis wrestled control from my desire for more alcohol and i nervously started flopping around like a dumbass. so did she mind you, she was about as graceful on a dancefloor as a newborn giraffe, but we both had fun, and time flew.

when the bar closed we went back to my room, had a gin and tonic, watched the moon rise out of my window while sipping gin and tonics that i kept in my room agianst the rules, then again, when penis assumed control, i kissed her, we were both a bit shocked by this, got into it though.

then, over the next week or so we hooked up, sadly, the school was only for 6 months, and she live at basicly the oposite end of the country and i study in Copenhagen. we still talk some times and i hope one day we can catch up

funny, we had almost nothing in common but somehow clicked anyway, she was very self concious about her height though, she was tall, lean, no tits, no ass but man did she have a smile and a laugh

shit

not almost 2 meter, over 2 meter

having a tall gf has its perks too, legs for days, AND she can reach the tall shelves, i literally had a shelf in my room that i couldt use before i hooked up with her, no joke

So true. Life isn't fair my dudes
t. 185 cm

Attached: 1457572624073.jpg (633x758, 59K)

you gonna make it. some day you will find the right girl for you champ, and she will love you for loving her!

Degenerates like you belong on a cross.

Attached: degenerate scum.jpg (1275x913, 241K)

i´m pretty sure you´re the degenerate here buddy

Attached: Luhmann ryger.jpg (934x692, 58K)

>Romania

t.typical Indian

>tfw 169/14cm

i love Lángos, used to buy them all the time at the train station, but then they got chased away by arab kebab vendors

Don't worry user, you have patrician taste is all.

Test

got with a girl who was taller than me in college

she is single now I should probably hit her up it was something else for sure