Cults

Hey Jow Forums I have a question that I already asked /b/ about but they offered no help what ever happened to cults it seems like they just went off the radar after the 90s and I haven't had any luck in finding too many modern day cults where would be a good place to look for them doomsday cults in particular

Attached: 1526873652386m.jpg (512x1024, 57K)

I make cult, you can't join though

based and redpilled

Well I thought you guys were supposed to be nice

Attached: 1525778879906.jpg (214x400, 75K)

hello, i am a cult, ama

Websites offering freedom from debt from a dynamic leader with a plan to eliminate world debt

Abandoned missile silos in the Midwest

Business focused self help groups that center on the teachings of an eccentric leader

Any site for a self help group where there only seems to be one name mentioned, especially if he has bizarre titles

Minus Scientology, cults tend to have pretty ugly 90’s looking websites

How do I find you?

Attached: 1526562043290.png (332x297, 7K)

Thanks

Attached: 1526698552247.jpg (640x640, 48K)

there are still some cults here actually

i live just down the street. meet me at the mcdonalds at 5, and we can have a nice burger and fry, my gundry.

but these days pretty much everyone knows that cults are a scam. At the time people didnt expect to die by drinking koolaid and shit but these days cults are just really shady things no one with brain cells wants to join.

don't go, it will make mustard gas

Under a giant pile of insulin needles

What McDonald's there's like 4 of them in town

Attached: 1525921951388.jpg (630x398, 83K)

the first one on the right, with the grass

Well Im not looking for a pyramid scheme style cult as easy as they are to find Im looking for a group that genuinely believes in their bullshit

The reverse my amigo. Cults have simply gotten smarter. They’re more on the radar now so the smart cults persist and hide cleverly through tier systems. Scientology is a tax free organization that tells newbies and obvious feds nothing. The crimes happen at high levels once you’ve given them damaging collateral. Just look at that self help group that turned out to be a sex cult with the leaders initials being branded on girls — they got vag pics first. As collateral.

Alright see you there

They're all online more or less. I've been in a couple and even had many opportunities to run my own.
Honestly they're just not the same anymore. They require a charismatic almost guru style leader with a strong idea. Unfortunately most modern cults aren't dedicated to change but to scamming you out of money.
If you really want to join a cult you can join Point of Contact but it might not be for you.

What self help group?

Well Im not looking for scammers and pyramid schemes but genuine beliefs and such also how would you go about starting your own cult?

Attached: 1526996510843.jpg (750x752, 138K)

Nxivm. Google it.

Christianity

You must be extra charismatic and prey on the exiled. There are more people today that feel left out and alone. You have to give them something that you make them believe only you can give them.
I don't like to make this comparison but it's like running a qt boi harem only with more lies and less love.
Mostly you just have to come up with an idea to give people piece of mind that sounds nice.
If I told you that God doesn't send anyone to hell because he's benevolent and forgiving you'd probably believe me because it sounds nice knowing you still get into heaven because God understands you're not perfect.
If you jive with that then we need to talk. Also human transmitter theory.

How?

Attached: 1526874909712.jpg (600x612, 54K)

How what?

what if you wanted to start a genuine self help cult not for the money or anything like that but like an ideological cult if that makes any sense how would you go about that

Same method just come up with an idea about existence that is easy to understand and jives with lots of people.
Then self shill that shit. Go to the homeless shelter and preach.
There's really no difference in cults.

Well I think I've learned what I need to know thanks

Attached: 1525958581600.png (600x600, 82K)

Nice run-on sentences.

Tom Brown Jr, the author and naturalist, runs a primitive survival/bushcraft school called "The Tracker School." It's an emerging cult if not a cult already. Look into it. The man is crazy--He believes he has special powers that he can teach students, claims he learned his skills from an Apache indian man (there's no evidence that this "Grandfather" existed), and that this man predicted the end of civilization.