Saints Overcome By Red Dragon, I Drew The Sword!

I was the one who drew the sword and stabbed Satan. Yes Lucifer is stabbed. I killed their god.
I have stabbed in the heart all demons through the power of Jesus Christ. Therefore repent, for they are weak and dead. Your flesh won't be so easily subjugated to bad things because you should see a decrease in spiritual attacks in your brain. No more should your creative imaginations see evil things. Bad thoughts decreased again I stabbed the enemy.

They won't tell you and cover it up but I KILLED THEIR GOD! YES, ONE CHRISTIAN KILLED THEIR GOD. THEY WILL TRY AND COVER THIS UP. THEIR GODS ARE STABBED!

Attached: I DID THIS TO LUCIFER.jpg (960x720, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zBZH0uoUZH4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They have been stabbed 2 days now.

schizos shouldn't be allowed on the internet

Include me in the cap of the one time a leaf did something that wasn’t dogfucking

You can't see or are damage control. You red-pilled people should realize He came not to bring peace but a sword. With the sword of my mouth I have spiritually stabbed the chief of demons, and their workers. They have all been stabbed with the sword for their trespasses against humanity, and judged by the supreme court of the Lord of Hosts.

That isn't even a coherent sentence

Thanks leaf. Can confirm. I noticed a steep decline in bad thoughts exactly 2 days ago. Whatever you did can you teach me to do it too so I can stab devils?

Attached: goldenpepe.png (1485x1241, 1.88M)

translation
>Either you don't understand what I'm talking about, or you are of the enemy trying to discredit my message. With my words I have BTFO the demon king and his workers. They're totally fucked.

thanks for the translation burgerbro

Fool.

Attached: Suwako.png (108x108, 2K)

You live by the sword you die by the sword. I lay down my life, for the sheep. I risk martyrdom. Be free therefore and repent, for the time is near.

"I got stabbed!"
"I actually feel stabbed!"
"It was you?!"
"*gasp* he killed our god!!!"

I drew the sword for the saints. Are there not young saints amoung you? How is it then being a young adult and under you figure the modern Christians haven't been trapped by the Red Dragon? They tolerate blasphemies in the Church, saying a transexual and gays and soon enough everything else is tolerated and equal unto me. Nay, it is not so. They will receive hell fire if they do not be zealous and repent!

Powerful prayer can move mountains.
What I know, I know.

You call the good fight foolish, and also the act of Michael. The serpent has been stabbed. I am but a man. Any power I have came first and was given by the Christ.

If you take your pills you’ll get even more powers, leaf
Take them

>Any power I have came first and was given by the Christ.
But:
>CAESAR'S MESSIAH The Roman Conspiracy To Invent Jesus
youtu.be/zBZH0uoUZH4

I was heavily depressed and suicidal yesterday, fuck off with your lying

Thank you, based Godslayer! How can we humble humans reward you for your great deeds?

Lol wut

I stabbed your mom in the toosh, you kooky canuck.

The modern day saints, the young adults and teenagers who have achieved Saint status in Christ were born in a world surrounded by concept corrupting teachers and visionaries for a tolerant world surrounded by those who live working after the flesh and tending to demon nature. These Saints were born into the battle, unaware and to wake up to the battle, and they say, Master, what do we do? For the bad news is all around us, they are not listening and the Churches are slowly giving in, what do, we, do? I drew the sword for their sakes. This was bound to happen, and yes it only takes one. The day of the one, and of the sword, has been done. And Michael out of tens of thousands of angels was also a one, who defeated the dragon also.

That does not look like a Christian response. Vengeance is mine saith the Lord.
That looks like a Catholic type of action, they and the muzzies are pretty much the same.

Vengeance is His, and I am in Him, being one as the disciples before me were, and we are the hands and feet of The Lord and the servants of Him. Jesus owns my Potter's Vessel. Was Michael to tolerate and quit, or did Michael indeed slay the Red Dragon!

ALL HAIL user SLAYER OF DRAGONS

Attached: 1342563463.jpg (620x414, 48K)

Amen

Attached: 681967726301814797.jpg (1024x739, 113K)

Woe unto the Churches!
Did Jesus not flip the tabes?
Woe unto the tolerant Churches! For they tolerate things that ought not to be, things punishable by Hell fire, such as homosexuality, trans, everything related and subjugated to these things, and make garage sales in them. Yes do not make my Father's house a place of merchandise! These things also do I hate.

Make sure your not on the right user
Good job if you did stab satan though

Attached: 1520800711841.png (350x236, 148K)

ok can you speak normal for like one fucking post m8
what in the fuck are you talking about.

If he's super vague that makes him mysterious and deep