Waiting for bf. Keep me company bant

Waiting for bf. Keep me company bant.
What are you most proud of?

Attached: giphy-facebook_s.gif (480x270, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ypnOnVwg8sc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Staying alive desu

That is something to be proud of. Has it been difficult?

It's just been really mundane but I won't do anything about it so I guess it's my own fault.

Attached: 1514694384181.png (1050x903, 1.01M)

In a way yes it is but that also means you have the power to change it.
Have you done anything exciting?

Not really, I still just wagecuck 40 hours a week and couldn't be bothered to do anything on the weekends.

Why not? The weekend's should be for going out or having fun.

Attached: Yuno-Gasai-yukikohaibara-37028604-1280-720.jpg (1280x720, 58K)

Pretty awkward when going out and I'm really drained after working the entire week even though that sounds pretty gay.
Anyway who's your BF? Did Cute finally move in with you?

That sucks Dutch. Maybe this weekend you try to do something small like have a pint at the pub and enjoy the game for a little bit. It's something.
My bf is still Cute™ but no he hasn't moved in yet. Trust me when he does I'm going to shit up bant with it. I just saw his face recently and was reminded how cute he is.

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (762x800, 107K)

Haven't been here in a month or two so I'll try to come back more often and hope I'll catch you shitting up the board, would brighten my day. And I still hope you, and excuse me for this but I forgot what your wife was called and Cute can be a happy little family together. You all have been through much worse stuff than me so I shouldn't even be complaining.
I hope you're still doing OK.

I'm a little more worried about you Dutch...a-are you okay?

Attached: crying_pipi.jpg (490x494, 23K)

Never post a pipi again

I don't know man, I guess it's reaching a point in my life where if I would sit down and think back on my life and where it's going I'll turn insane.
Guess I'll ask for a vacation some time soon and travel to a distant place to get my mind off of my monotonous life.

hiya fren :3
I dunno if I have much to be proud of...
um, I haven't died yet, so that's a plus
how about you, what are you most proud of?

Attached: comfy kitty.jpg (560x524, 39K)

I'm here, but likely won't be around for long, got stuff to do today.

Also, hey

>waiting for bf
lol

You definitely need a break. Be thankful for the life you have lived and love every moment of it. You still have time to make your life better. I know you can.
What are you the most insecure about in your life?
Hiya qt kiwi! You must have something more even if you think it's trivial.
I'm proud of my military service and all the wonderful people who gave so much so I could come home.
Nuuuuuuu! I had so much planned. Just pop in later. I love you Cute™! You da best!
I already got one homu.

Attached: mfw cutes around.png (326x386, 122K)

Well, I might be around for 30 mins.

It's okay sweetheart I'm out and about anyways. If you're busy today I'll understand.
Have fun!

Attached: cf6.png (904x1001, 1.5M)

Thanks, but it won't be all that fun.

umm, well, I'm workin through some problems with depression at the moment, so once I'm a functioning person I'll be proud, I guess
I dunno
anyways I didn't know you were in the military, that's pretty impressive :O
what branch were you in?

also
>qt
ehehe

Attached: ehehe~.jpg (480x640, 26K)

Honestly, I'm not really insecure about anything. I'm a pretty silent guy never on the forefront etc, which is fine by me since I like being by myself but sometimes I just think about what it would be like if I was more extroverted and outgoing or ideally find an introverted girlfriend, you know. And again this is all on me since I do jack all to actually achieve that so again all on me.
Things which you mentioned earlier like going to a bar doesn't speak to me at all since the people there aren't my type of people by a long shot.
All in all though I've said it before and I'll say it again, please don't worry about me I'll find my own way of dealing with this trivial thing. I do find it pretty cute that you're worrying about me though! Thanks!

I'm sorry to hear that. I know depression can be a tough one. I've struggled a lot myself for many years.
What do you do to help yourself get through it?
>that's impressive
Not really I spent a lot of time behind binoculars watching people and waiting to wait.
>branch
I was in the Marine Corps.
I'll always worry about you Dutch. You were one of my firsts and you're my only non lewd bf (you're my bf get over it). We can all waste days thinking about what could be but instead we should focus on what is. If you take an objective look at what you don't like about yourself you can make progress by admitting it. You've done this which is why you are progressing. Just like AA the first step is admission. You'll become what you want one day because YOU wanted to. Your own ambition to see the grass on the other side will drive you to do it. You're an amazing person for having made it this far Dutch. To have what you have makes it all so glamorous. I believe in you my love so believe in yourself. Because honestly I give so little shits about the people who come here.
You're special even if I'm the only one who thinks so. You're perfect just the way you are.
My song to share with you Dutch. Intros weird but the rest is on point. 100
youtu.be/ypnOnVwg8sc

Attached: TankGirlColorCover23-1.jpg (708x1008, 556K)

I'm proud that i managed to realize my flaws and try to improve on them.

Attached: 1515827345646.jpg (650x744, 61K)

ah, you know how it is then
seems like you're in a pretty good space now, at least :D
>What do you do to help yourself get through it?
well, I'm seeing a therapist and I'm on antidepressants
um, other than that I'm just trying to make positive changes in my life, start good habits n all that
plus I've made a few good friends recently, they help me get through it when I get really bad
Cute is one of em :3
>Not really I spent a lot of time behind binoculars watching people and waiting to wait.
>I was in the Marine Corps.
I dunno, getting into the marines is pretty impressive to me
even if you weren't out shooting dudes or whatever, it still takes a lotta discipline
also, um, what was your job in the marines?

Attached: oh my.jpg (500x500, 55K)

I'm glad I got to talk to you again today, really. People like you make me not care about the ''shitty'' life I find myself in.
And don't worry I'd be happy to accept you as my bf, I would never and I mean never ever say no to that.
I hope I can one day make you proud of me, thanks again for the encouraging and kind words.
But I'll keep saying it, please don't worry about me because then you'll make me feel bad since you shouldn't fill your head with such a tiny problem as mine, you've already got enough to worry about I bet.
Thanks again though, love you too.

Faggot leave

Trying not to travel and text. Sorry in advance. Big replies ahead.

oki fren
drive safe

Attached: my cat likes to hide in boxes.jpg (1099x1200, 60K)

You're gay

Are boyfrind....

This

>cute is one of them
I'm so glad to hear he's helped you. He's quite amazing for his empathic abilities.
>what was your job
Look I don't really like to talk about this but to keep it short I was recon. I looked at shit, patrolled shit, watched empty desert, watched people be evacuated and watch other people do cool shit like kicking on doors. Oh yeah and a butt load of math. Occasionally I shot at people I'm not fucking Chris Kyle and I wasn't in Fallujah.
There's a lot that comes with asking that and honestly qt kiwi I don't trust you enough to give exact details as well as opsec.
It's really not that impressive to get into the marines either. Bunch of spics, spooks and wooks can get into it. I was in an MCJROTC program before I enlisted so it's not like I wasn't prepared.
Statistically no u.
He is most definitely our boyfriend.
I know you'll bounce back from this Dutch. Your concerns and life happenings worry me for your sanity. I don't want you to end up in a cycle of depression. I'll try to be here to give a little advice and a little motivation to get you along.
Have a good day.

Attached: fdbb86fa06f0bbc2168345e4172c8584--anime-tattoos-cool-tattoos.jpg (550x508, 33K)

mfw when marryed and shareing a boyfriend with hasband

Attached: 1522882544506.jpg (1053x1001, 72K)

>I'm so glad to hear he's helped you. He's quite amazing for his empathic abilities.
he's a really great friend :3
I like him a lot
>Look I don't really like to talk about this
>There's a lot that comes with asking that and honestly qt kiwi I don't trust you enough to give exact details as well as opsec.
ah, um, sorry!
I just thought it sounded interesting is all, I used to be friends with a guy who was in training to be a marine and he always talked about interesting stuff...
I'll drop it now anyways, sorry

Attached: w-well....gif (500x294, 601K)

So do you go to school like all the other guys?

Attached: HSSmAx7U_400x400.jpg (344x344, 18K)

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

Thanks, I'll stop my whining now though since it really bums everything down so I'll try and come up with some more fun topics.

um, nah, I'm a neet for now...
I was working at the local supermarket til last november cause small town
I always wanted to go to university but there weren't any subjects I was really passionate about and I didn't wanna get a student loan for nothing, y'know?

Attached: huh.jpg (480x480, 37K)

Have you seen the new avengers movie? I haven't seen it yet but I'm not really into cape stuff.
I feel it. Student loans are a big thing to pay off especially if you piss it away. Better to be passionate and driven then go to school.
Were you a qt stock boi :3

Attached: iluvpipi.jpg (520x510, 24K)

I'm not much of a movie man, I watched Bladerunner 2049 like a month ago, plan on watching Deadpool 2 but eh, we'll see.

See I'm not either. Was blade runner actually good or good for its time?

sadly I still haven't found something to be passionate about yet...
and um, it was a pretty small store so I did stock some days and was cashier on others
I kinda miss talkin to people all the time like that :P

Attached: neko boi.jpg (800x830, 49K)

I enjoyed bladerunner, mostly because of pic related, what a qt3.14.
And all the SFX and shit was pretty jaw dropping to look at honestly.

Attached: nc03g2C.jpg (980x1470, 102K)

Probably most proud of when I...
oh
i have done nothing with my life

Attached: Okay 28.png (432x480, 170K)

Waiting for balls...
Waiting for balls...
I'VE GOT
TWO TICKETS TO PARADISE

...but the balls never came...

Nothing yet.