Is it over

Is it over

Attached: 1561310873143.jpg (595x668, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ClQcUyhoxTg
youtube.com/watch?v=6Lfy-Mw7y8U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's not that bad, but if you're self conscious about it, shave it off and grow a beard

>stop using shampoos with chemicals like sulfur
>stop using conditioners and start washing your head with healthy shampoos every other day or every two days
>make sure you wash your head with bitter ice cold water
>stop consuming so much damn soda and other things loaded with fructose sugar
>grow your hair out a little bit more and when you go out to get a haircut make sure you ask the barber to dye your hair a darker color if none of the above works

>white
it hasn't even begun

yes

the norwood reaper cometh

youtube.com/watch?v=ClQcUyhoxTg

its been over for awhile now

Attached: stop making these threads faggot.png (594x414, 18K)

Toppic can save you for another year or 2. It's a nice cope while balding honestly.

It’s not over user. Its only just beginning.

>tfw 22
You don’t even know true pain...

Attached: 7E75E0C6-3ACB-47EA-85DA-9B0515B5F30C.jpg (1280x960, 240K)

youtube.com/watch?v=6Lfy-Mw7y8U

wtf is this shit

coping

Get on propecia, minoxidil, and nizoral shampoo IMMEDIATELY

you can still reverse that shit if you hop on now. Either way you have a rock solid hairline. there is still hope.

Really, just shave it off. You can't look any worse that that.

Take the hair piece pill
Literally they spend an hour fitting and cutting a hair piece made of real hair and you return every 6 months to replace it. It's glued to your head so it can be pulled and washed without coming off.

I think this thing will become much more common in the coming decade. Today's youth is balding very early and is very aware of their appearance. Anyway in 10 years full youth head of hair for life will be affordable for the average guy, next year or 2 if you have 200K to spend (hair cloning).

>reverse
lmao
slightly postpone if anything, at the cost of your male endocrine system.

Is that even balding? If your hair is actually curly this could just be from the lightning

None of that will work. It's just genetics.

Holy shit. I’m 23 and I thought I had it bad

i'm 31 and pretty much bald (severe diffused norwood 3) i clip it off once a week with no guard. first few years i was really insecure because of my dad mogging me all the time about it, even tho i got positive feedback from women. now i've just accepted my fate. it's not that bad bro, just accept it nothing you can do about it. life is too short to sweat stuff you cant control anyway

Honestly i'm in my mid 30's and still envy you, just now started balding but can't even shave because scalp psoriasis

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1941x1285, 477K)

>just started balding
>hairline near the top of the skul

Are you one of those primordial neanderthals?
Spooky.

Attached: .jpg (1452x1452, 325K)

This is why you shouldn't take creatine

thanks for reminding me

>diffused thinning in nw5
>still has a hairline to frame the face
Jump on minox and fin faggot

it's ok, just get a wig