How are people attracted to women 30+? I have no attraction to pic related, and pictures like that generally disgust me...

How are people attracted to women 30+? I have no attraction to pic related, and pictures like that generally disgust me.

This isn't just an opinionated issue, it's a biological one as well. Women of that age are significantly more likely to birth children with retardation and various other birth defects, than women 10 to 15 years younger.

Why don't we treat this the same way we treat pedophilia? I would say that being attracted to older women is much worse than pedophilia, only because of the possibility to produce deformed offspring.

I just don't understand it. Why do we allow sexual activities that can produce deformed offspring, but disallow sexual activities that have proved to be harmless, although out of the ordinary?

Attached: disgustingwoman.jpg (1066x1600, 147K)

Being attracted to older women is seen as disgusting
Just imagine a guy with a 10 year older women
Do you have any respect left for him?
>It's like that for all men
While being disgusting It's not forbidden because adults can do with consenting adults what the fuck they want now piss off

How are people attracted to women 30+? I have no attraction to pic related, and pictures like that generally disgust me.

This isn't just an opinionated issue, it's a biological one as well. Women of that age are significantly more likely to birth children with retardation and various other birth defects, than women 10 to 15 years younger.

Why don't we treat this the same way we treat pedophilia? I would say that being attracted to older women is much worse than pedophilia, only because of the possibility to produce deformed offspring.

I just don't understand it. Why do we allow sexual activities that can produce deformed offspring, but disallow sexual activities that have proved to be harmless, although out of the ordinary?

Attached: 1518289523092.png (733x650, 64K)

I am saying they shouldn't, but I am not suggesting that we should force them not to. Everyone should have the right to do what they want.

What I am saying is I don't understand why we do not condemn it like we do with other sexual acts.

But we do
Just look at all the jokes about the French premier and his mother
Also
>C O N S E N T

The general understanding of consent is wrong. Anyone can consent to anything. It says nothing about whether or not it should be done

im only attracted to girls under 16
not even kidding

Attached: 1524154959334.jpg (474x248, 24K)

For being concerned with raising children you sure don't think very far. The lovely children you humped and dumped into a woman in her twenties is still growing by the time the mother hits her thirties.

God forbid you keep having sex with someone you created a family with. Who could ever want to maintain a healthy sexual relationship with a spouse while tutoring offspring to not become OP.

Attached: AsIfPure.png (300x477, 147K)

The general understanding is that you are property until you are adult
Also fucking a 14+ girl is legal, but 14y/o are stupid as fuck

My argument was not directed towards relationships through marriage. I am talking about single men, regardless of age, trying to start a relationship with women of this age.

Still, it's never going to work. We universally learn to shun paedophilia because it's easy. Fucking children is bad. Fucking fertile girls is good. Black on white, there's no question on what to do.

What you're suggesting is a long winded system of when a woman is 'acceptable' to desire. If they got hitched and bred while below 30 it's all good. If they didn't, they're rotten.

For the wholesome married man to have his loving wife equated to an unfuckable entity ruins his marriage. His failed unmarried friends or coworkers would joke about if he's gotten her neutered yet, only to ensure no more aspies. If she's got a spinster sister he would attend family gatherings and have two near identical women, but only be expected to desire one of them?

It's fucked up and too hard. Sexual attraction needs simple guidelines and often wants to forgo the thought of future children.

You entertain me, so please humour me this question: Do you regularly meet people? Like, a diverse set of different women? I'm baffled because every single one of them ages differently, and I often don't remember which are "ripe" and not in terms of your tastes.

Attached: GayLookingOtter.jpg (600x600, 39K)

>Fucking fertile girls is good
Are you sure about that? Many people seem to disagree with you. Most men would rather have sex with a 35 year old, than admit they are attracted to a 16 year old.

I do regularly meet people, and they women I do meet are pretty diverse. I will admit though, that I do not meet a lot of middle aged women. The women I do meet are in their mid to late 20s. So no, I am not some 40 year old nerd sitting in my parent's basement. I am a young guy trying to see what society thinks outside of my social circle.

I think you might be gay mate

>Also fucking a 14+ girl is legal
Depends on how old you are and where you live.

>14y/o are stupid as fuck
The ones you see posing on social media usually are, but I have met a few teenagers that are fairly intelligent. There are stupid people in general, age has little to do with intelligence.

>girls
Sorry man, you're right I should have called them fertile women.
>rather have sex with a 35 year old, than admit they are attracted to a 16 year old
My take on that dilemma is playing it safe. The teen girl still has many childlike features which we associate with unfuckables. Since they are still growing they are typhically under the protection of their parents, and it's a hard time to admit you want to fuck someone's active ward. Until someone is old enough to be seen as mostly adult we better call them unattractive. It's not because they are, but because the stigma of desiring them would ruin our own prospects.
The grown woman is however just a little bit run down from the preferable model. Such a sexual relation is between two fully realised adults, and here the principle is "mind your own business" to anyone who wants to know the detail.

If you say "mind your own business" while porking a teen I'm certain their father will have you shot, ameri-kun.

Attached: RikoConsiders.jpg (447x685, 79K)

Satanic trips checked

So you're saying the biggest reason men don't admit they are attracted to teens is because society sees them as more child than adult?

Yeah. To be honest I can feel for that sentiment too. If you keep thinking teens are a no-no your brain will adapt.

I'm going to bed now, but I hope that my replies offered some kind of insight.

Attached: ShrugRiko.png (1452x1600, 966K)

I'm attracted to women older than me because I don't like to deal with girl drama shit and I'm a total numale coward who wants women to make the first move.

Attached: vO7lRZ7.png (621x702, 56K)

how are you not attracted to that you fucking fag

it's cause you gay nigga

The amount of makeup she is wearing makes her look like a clown. She is obviously trying to hide her age, which makes her look even less attractive.

The rest is more opinionated and depends on what 'type' of guy you are. I don't like her tits. I don't know what it is about them, I just don't find them attractive. And her ass. It has no shape to it.

but you know if she wanted to fugg you would have your little fag boner up in a second

I might fugg if she wanted to, only because I can't say no to sex. But I would not try to have sex her though.

Cursed trips of closet faggotry

I'm not a fag lol. You guys can have the used, dried up cunts all you want. I would rather have the fresh, tight ones.

this is just one reason why feminism is fucking destroying civilization

I have plenty of female relatives in their 30s who took the feminist pill and rode the cock carousel and focused on their careers who are now feeling the baby rabies set in just as their fertility window is closing. now they have to rush to settle down with whatever idiot wants to marry a 35+ roastie who wants to play house now and pump out whatever autistic retard kids she can and put her career on hold to do so.. but of course she won't settle for a guy who makes less money than her, and will bitch and moan about "Where have all the good men gone??" in the same breath as she bitches and moans about muh wage gap and muh maternity vacation isn't long enough.

Attached: 9THs-y03hSDy3ZuCVitNMRdbZYdES7B1xMH81klQXak.jpg (908x640, 93K)

[I]n all your Amours you should prefer old Women to young ones. You call this a Paradox, and demand my Reasons. They are these:

i. Because as they have more Knowledge of the World and their Minds are better stor'd with Observations, their Conversation is more improving and more lastingly agreable.

2. Because when Women cease to be handsome, they study to be good. To maintain their Influence over Men, they supply the Diminution of Beauty by an Augmentation of Utility. They learn to do a 1000 Services small and great, and are the most tender and useful of all Friends when you are sick. Thus they continue amiable. And hence there is hardly such a thing to be found as an old Woman who is not a good Woman.

3. Because there is no hazard of Children, which irregularly produc'd may be attended with much Inconvenience.

cont.

4. Because thro' more Experience, they are more prudent and discreet in conducting an Intrigue to prevent Suspicion. The Commerce with them is therefore safer with regard to your Reputation. And with regard to theirs, if the Affair should happen to be known, considerate People might be rather inclin'd to excuse an old Woman who would kindly take care of a young Man, form his Manners by her good Counsels, and prevent his ruining his Health and Fortune among mercenary Prostitutes.

5. Because in every Animal that walks upright, the Deficiency of the Fluids that fill the Muscles appears first in the highest Part: The Face first grows lank and wrinkled; then the Neck; then the Breast and Arms; the lower Parts continuing to the last as plump as ever: So that covering all above with a Basket, and regarding2 only what is below the Girdle, it is impossible of two Women to know an old from a young one. And as in the dark all Cats are grey, the Pleasure of corporal Enjoyment with an old Woman is at least equal, and frequently superior, every Knack being by Practice capable of Improvement.

6. Because the Sin is less. The debauching a Virgin may be her Ruin, and make her for Life unhappy.

7. Because the Compunction is less. The having made a young Girl miserable may give you frequent bitter Reflections; none of which can attend the making an old Woman happy.

8thly and Lastly They are so grateful!!

t. Benjamin Motherfucking Franklin

r/gonewild30plus

>bioLOGical

Attached: 1503965743146.jpg (640x631, 54K)

low test beta faggot