Is face more important than body? I believe this picture solves that question once and for all...

Is face more important than body? I believe this picture solves that question once and for all. Despite the hideous insertions and shape, no woman would go 'eew' at the sight of prime Gandy.

Attached: c3a1078cf1451a2181649d405c4f0ccf.jpg (640x799, 70K)

deez nuts

GODY, HEA

confidence>everything

my friends are ugly and fat, but they have a well adjusted social life, use social media, and goto parties so they get with girls that i would consider hot because they arent afraid of putting themselves out there

where as with me even though im Jow Forums, 6'0, and have a decent face i have 0 self esteem so when girls approach me i go full autismo trying to act like ryan gosling from drive rather than just unironically being myself

Prime Gandy had a good physique though.

Attached: large.jpg (500x625, 53K)

Well put in the work retard, I used to be a turbo introvert when I was fat, I was shy and aspie and everything. I lost the weight, looksmaxxed, and got a positive feedback loop going whenever I talked to girls. That automatically made me super outgoing and exuberant.

Larp. Pathetic

how tf am i larping i get women (mostly milfs desu) coming up to initiate conversations with me literally all the time im just a massive sperg so i cant ever take it any further

you never had my mindset my mind is so fucked i cant even accept compliments anymore without spending the whole day thinking if they were genuine or not

>you never had my mindset my mind is so fucked i cant even accept compliments anymore without spending the whole day thinking if they were genuine or not
I did, if you're not autistic you will eventually be able to tell if the compliment is genuine. Even if it isn't, who care,s these people don't matter, even if you like them their opinion of you shouldn't be a huge issue.

If you let people's opinion of you dictate your life you get nowhere. It takes courage to lead a life, any life.

>face more important than body
no, absolutely not

Umm I think it goes both ways. Maybe face is 60% and body 40%.You can have a god tier body and decent face and pull chiks. A good looking guy on the other way can pull chiks easier cause you're not shirtless. Unless you're very buff and have good fitting clothes.

Of course charisma and confidence needs to be on both individuals on my example. That guy in your pic OP looks disgusting yikes.

Here he looks like a fucking god. All men, ugly or handsome should train their body and take care/love and respect themselves.

to an extent yeah
if you have a good face and become obese your looks will be submerged in layers of fat
but if you have a good face and a decent body you can go far

Attached: C845E268-A451-435E-80E8-28F00E378F04.jpg (934x960, 67K)

my body looks like the famine horsemen of apocalipse and I still get to pick and date whichever girl is to mi liking only on account of having a handsome face; in my experienc is more like 80/20, and it makes sense given that we dont live in a society were everyone wears sky masks and walk barechested.

unironically this

I look like a spartan but im autistic and i hate myself.

Im not pretty but very rugged and masculine. I was abused as a kid and spent years of my childhood alone and outcasted. I honestly wouldnt knoe how to be normal, im 31 how do learn to be normal by now.

Im a broken man but the outside makes people very jealous. If only they knew

Everything is important.

Face frame and height.

Improve what u can, that's why I started gymmaxing, saved money for a hair transplant and eye fat injections

Attached: download (1).jpg (363x139, 5K)

I feel you brother. I’m above average in face, very tall and fit but years of emotional abuse as a kid destroyed me forever (b-but emotional abuse is nothing, don’t be a faggot!1! Well, try being put down every single day by your father, being called a queer by him and his brothers, not spoken to for months, etc. )

Unironcaolly this

Social status = Money > Confidence > Movie star model tier face > Body > Above average face

find a nice girl to take mdma with

same here. sexually abused by brother. also he stole my money and controlled me all the time because my parents were nonexistant in my life except giving me money and food. no one taught me anything. I got more abuse shit from different people. oh and I got raised fat.