Is 30 minutes per day enough if it's for one muscle group throughout the entire session?

Is 30 minutes per day enough if it's for one muscle group throughout the entire session?
I have about one hour of training per day, and I want to dedicate at least 30 minutes per day to shadow-boxing, the only thing that keeps me motivated for training.
Most one-hour workouts that I read about are for different body parts, so I figured 30 minutes would be far more than enough if it's for only one.
Also, anybody got shadowboxing tips? Mixing in some kicks and elbow strikes makes it a lot more interesting. Also, train your dodges as much as you train your punches/kicks, you become a lot faster in a short while.
So my routines would be:
> Monday: Shadowboxing, abs.
>Tuesday: Shadowboxing, arms.
>Wednesday: Shadowboxing, back.
>Thursday: Shadowboxing, abs again.
>Friday: I have time this day so I will go for a run and take my time.
>Saturday: Shadowboxing, legs.
>Sunday: I rest like the lord did in the seventh day, may he bless all of Jow Forums.

Attached: images.jpg (171x295, 8K)

Bro, I don't think you understand how any of this works. Your misunderstandings are at a very fundamental level. Read SS and come back.

Who is that waifu of yours? Can I impregnate her, I won't pay child support tho!

I don't care about your autistic rulebook. I want an answer, is 30-40 minutes enough training for one muscle group, or does it need an entire hour for itself?

Attached: 335735cce39c855c3301a16f7efee5a8.jpg (824x768, 58K)

>I don't care
ngmi

Attached: 1561458146044.jpg (387x411, 39K)

Dunno found her on Google Images.

Attached: Boxer.png (1000x1490, 1.55M)

Depends on what you do in those 30 minutes.

So no waifu... the need to bred decreases.

Various exercises regarding that particular muscle group. For abs, as an example, I do bicycle kicks, situps, side-situps, and some others. I prefer intensity so I do very short breaks between sets.

Attached: c25d59e4fa82c56ffda1923d95e008f804ee4cc0_hq.jpg (853x1024, 69K)

>Half your routine is waving your arms in the air
I hope you aren't trying to get big.

So you understand that the 30 minutes has nothing to do with anything? It's about the exercises you do and the intensity with which you do them, not about how much time you take for them. We can't tell you whether your 30 minute 'arm' workout is good enough because you didn't actually say what you'd be doing in that time. How 'good' a workout is depends on many more variables than how long it takes.

You're really conveying that you don't understand the basics of training for strength or for boxing, and you disregard a fundamental resource for beginners like you as an "autistic rulebook". We're not here to spoonfeed you like that. All I can tell you is that your program is terrible and unproductive in every way and you will make no progress on it for anything.

Attached: 1552846964572.jpg (651x768, 48K)

Partially yes, but I don't want to be that meathead who can not climb stairs and can't do sudden movements once he reaches age 40 or else he'll break his back.
Alternatively if I wanted to get big AND agile/high stamina, what would you recommend that I change in my routine?

Fine I'll read the goddamn sticky. Though I've not read it because I'm not interested in looking like a bodybuilder.

stay weak and wimpy then, not our problem faggot
probably a troll but you have to realize that fitness science hasn't really changed for decades, read the fucking sticky

Attached: 1566906678107.png (1101x911, 973K)

>I don't want to study for my driver's licence because I might accidently become a nascar driver

fuck off faggot, I got an aesthetic ottermode doing 40 mins a day for a muscle group. you probably have trash genetics or a bloatfaggot

Just asking: Having an ottermode body, would you get muscular if you did things that you already do, but simply ate more?

this is some prime autism

post body
if not then just height/weight, Mr. Aesthetics

>that workout
How in the everloving fuck is that even remotely challenging?

OP, first of stop sucking dicks, then do a real program

>will i get gains training a bodypart for 30 minutes once a week and flailing my hands around like an autist for 30 more minutes
also
>not even training chest/shoulders

Attached: 1526499905784.jpg (800x450, 54K)

I tend to spend 50 minutes to an hour in the gym but what other user here are saying is correct: It's what you do with that time that counts.
Work in compound exercises into your routine (Deadlifts/squats/chest press/OHP are essential). Do at least one for every day. If a workout does not contain a compound exercise then it is probably a bad workout. I'd suggest you stop concentrating on one body part a day (the bro split) but I do that too and I don't want to be a hypocrite.
Stop punching your shadow. He probably doesn't appreciate it very much.

You can do the FODCOM training program. Pull ups, push-ups, squats, and shadow boxing. All this other BS is not going to help you. Continue to do what you are doing, but make sure to include more muscle groups.

So based of that pic it's safe to say that user was possibly a literal kid that had no idea WTF he was doing.
>doubt he ever increased the weight
>DEFINITELY did not eat above his TDEE
>if he literally did the exact same workout every day then of course he wouldn't progress with no variations in his lifts

Fact of the matter is that as long as your diet is good and you are consistent, you can build muscle and look aesthetic. If OP can actually hit his shit in a 30-40 minute time period, then good for him. Very, VERY unlikely, but it can be done

What you're doing is going to require a fuckton of energy and self-discipline. If you haven't ever lifted before then you don't have the proper mindset and won't make it

Throw it out and stop trying to reinvent the fucking wheel when you don't know dick about the subject matter.

You should dedicate thirty minutes minimum to stretching your ass out with a dulled kuni if u can fit two kuni with bomb tags up your ass I'll teach u the rest of the jutsu

>Is 30 minutes per day enough if it's for one muscle group throughout the entire session?
Im not going to waste my time reading the rest of your post, but 40 minutes is enough for a fullbody workout nigger, let alone one single muscle group
What the fuck are you doing?
You can do max reps in 2 minutes, resting 2 minutes at a time means you could do 10 FUCKING max effort sets, isn't this enough for you?

>autistic
>anime poster
kek

Attached: fuckweebs.jpg (680x394, 56K)

I like to hit the heavy bag and a ball with a string instead of shadowbox. I feel ready to kill.

Attached: ae28409ab271a6978eaa21642d83cfbc.jpg (1022x1766, 177K)

>tfw no Guy Heaven Gym in my city
how the FUCK am I supposed to train my uppercuts?