What is this body type called?

What is this body type called?

Attached: worstdistribution.jpg (1870x1655, 1.57M)

childbearing

The female to male transition

bitch tits mode

are those your hips or obliques?

its not me. Someone just posted this in another thread kek.

whyd you make this thread then?

It's the classic hourglass figure, coveted by women since ancient times.

Starting Strength

the "you need to lose weight" mode

based.

Soap dropper

God has forsaken me mode

I would honestly get a liposuction if I looked like that, suck those fat cells out of there permanently.

Looks flabby. Just needs to cut and hit lats more. He will make it. We all will.

Just looks like a fatass with awkward fat distribution. Upper body looks fine but all his fat seems to be around his lower abdominal area and hips

I know a guy like this, hes a total lardass - 200lbs at 5'8" which is a lot for someone with no muscle. Yet all his ribs are visible and he has no fat around his upper body, his upper body is auschwitz tier, he just carries all his fat on his legs and hips

‘Beetus belly

Chubby

Potential

you're making it brah, keep pushin

post body lol

Bro, I'm trying to lose my mid section fat/love handles too. It's fucking difficult.

Kleinfelter

Hi this would be me, I am 5'7 176ish down from 230lbs. I say ish because i'm at 171 right now and forgot when i took this photo exactly. bodyfat estimate according to a few dumb calculators and a skinfold caliper got me 23% bf.

That would be love handles

Mostly fat but defiantly not ideal shoulder to hip ratio

its the nips right? lol

my girlfriend tells me this too haha

I did full body routines for a while and finally breaking away actually

yes i agree and am actively working on it.

only on tuesdays

I'm not unhappy

considered it but going to actually get lean before i make any hasty decisions

Thanks user, what i'm trying to do actually, pull ups progressing nicely.

I am indeed, lost a lot of weight though and not stopping.

still yes

We're all going to make it.

I'm not ashamed of my progress.

Attached: InShot_20190902_211013063.jpg (1920x1920, 1.94M)

I was estimated to be at 23% in the photo btw, currently sitting around 21%

Nice work on the chesticles

My type

Attached: 1527238875380.gif (720x405, 1.48M)

>Kleinfelter

I'm actually pretty hairy and test levels are normal according to the blood work i got a few years ago so probably not.

post-op FtM

MADE for BBC!

Danberu modo

Unfortunate

>That would be love handles
No, it's not.
You clearly have extremely wide hip bones. Even if you get down to literally 5% bodyfat it will still look like you have "love handles".
Here is an test for you: try poking your hips, right at the widest spot. Then tell me how far in your finger gets before it hits the bone.
i am going to guess around an inch or so, max.
Which means that even if and when you lose another inch of fat on your hips, your hips will still poke out like a chicks hips just by virtue of having insanely wide hips.

solid muscle on that guy, just needs to lose bf%

Mine

>Kleinfelter
not at all.
He has wide hip bones. that's it. Nothing else indicates klinefelters. In fact, all his bones appear rather wide, especially his shoulders, which is completely contrary to klinefelters.
OP just has a wide fucking body. Fedor mode. OP's best course of action is to bulk and go complete bearmode, his wide hips would make him look intimidating as fuck, pic related.

Attached: fedor.jpg (960x540, 44K)

Classic skinnyfat physique

>Noooo you clearly have XY ,you will never make it, you will look like shit still if you keep training

Shut the fuck up demotivation faggot

I literally is just fat. I have the same and my jeans are size 30 and my fingers touch when inlay my hands around my waist

It's when natural narrow shouldered twinks go buffetmode

Keep going OP would will make it

I never said he wouldn't make it.
I simply pointed out the fact that he has wide hip bones, which will never go away, and that his hips are not wide because of love handles or fat.
Many males with wide hip bones end up trying to lose too much weight, because they don't realize that it's bone and not fat. They will go Auschwitz mode trying to get rid of their love handles, before finally realizing they have been wasting their time and even lost a lot of muscle mass while cutting needlessly.
There is "some" fat on his hips, sure, but his hips stick out like 5 inches wider than his waist, and at least 4 of those are simply due to bone.
The right thing for OP to do is to train hard and put on muscle mass, especially in his midsection, and try to even it out. Op is already fairly lean.
Look at pic related, for example. He is shredded, but still has extremely wide hips. Some uninformed idiots, like yourself, may actually think pic related has love handles, which he clearly doesn't. It's unironically a very reasonable goal body for OP, as they have a very similar build. He has wide hips, but pulls it off because of his muscular midsection.

Attached: DLYeKby.jpg (750x425, 62K)

Colgate Extra Clean

Well done mate, fantastic attitude. Keep going. A LOT of that is fat and not bone, here is my own love handle progress.

Attached: PhotoGrid_1555436957801.jpg (2048x2048, 1.39M)

In both photos you look like there's an invisible giant rubber band wrapped around your torso.

you should drop to something like 150 or even less at that height

Hopefully it won't end up being that bad, I cant even fit all the fat in that area in one hand right now

It's great progress user.

A bit shit that someone made a thread about your body for laughs, but you have a great attitude about it.

Keep it up.

T. Fellow exfat now skinnyfat

its over

MAte i think you got diabeetus. get ur check up ASAP

Aryan man tricked to eat slave food (carbs)