Tell friends I'm liftng and taking working out seriously

>tell friends I'm liftng and taking working out seriously
>they make fun of it and act like it's a joke or not worth doing

Why

Attached: hejlp.png (658x662, 59K)

Because some people are bad and would rather insult someone than encourage them. Just ignore it and keep improving

theyre shit friends and will inevitably hold you back later in life, move on without them

They are lazy and feel threatened because if you improve yourself, they realize that they have to get their own shit together and have no excuse. Just focus on improving yourself and don't let anyone hold you back user.

crab mentality

hanging around lazy and unmotivated people will only harm you

“For sheep don’t throw up the grass to show the shepherds how much they have eaten; but, inwardly digesting their food, they outwardly produce wool and milk. Thus, therefore, do you not show theorems to the unlearned, but the actions produced by them after they have been digested.”
They make fun of you because you probably don't look like you lift. If you did they would see the results instantly without you needing to tell them.

I agree with everyone who replied before me, but adding to that OP I'd say the lesson here is don't even bring it up. Just let the results do the talking at first.
Hopefully you'll make some new friends you meet while lifting who will be on the same page and actually help build you up instead of tearing you down.

Don't fall for that shit. It's the same thing fat women do to skinny women. They shame them into eating more. Don't be a fucking lady. Keep lifting bro. Love you :)

Human nature bro.

If yor skinny, your a dyel twink. Fat and your a lazy stupid fuck. Muscle and your a cope incel.

You cant win, just do you.

KEEP WORKING BIG DAWG YOU GOT THIS

i had to unfriend my DYEL omega friends just because they started coping so hard the bigger and muscular i was getting

>they would start saying i was on roids
>if i lost a sport match my muscle was all useless
>your body looks too good for your face!!
>man stop taking yoir shirt off for show off!!

i couldnt take my shirt off on a sunny day and stay confy niggers had always to do a comment on a back acne or some random shit

now i hang out with my college uni females haha female friends are definitely better guys

>they dont ask about your lifting
>they dont say anything about your body or hairstyle
>they are not as funny as men but clubbing the the girls isngreat anonsss

fucking keyboard at the last i mean

>they are not as funny as men but clubbing with the girls is GREAT anons

i have more female atention now when clubbing whit my girls than with my DYEL copelord twinks friends

switch to female friends

user do not listen to those people, many people make fun of others when they do something that they should be doing. misery loves company, they all just want to see you stay at their level, keep going user. let them fuel you

Fuck those friends, OP. I know that feel.
I was studying in my room today and they were making fun of me from the living room while playing smash bros.

yeah I dropped my boring ass omega friends

all they wanted to do was smoke weed and play videogames, and their 0 desire to go out and do shit used to make me want to smack my head on a wall when I was hanging around them

really those guys are pussies who just feel intimidated going out and dont like you acting cocky or loud, or going to big events cause they feel its bringing attention to them

Because they can't see the results on you. When your body becomes a work of art they will come around and see the value in what you do.

>your body looks too good for your face!!

Why tho, why you gotta remind me

You just sound obnoxious

because you were trash hanging out with more trash. By choosing to lift you chose to lift yourself out of the trash can that was considered to be your life. Your "friends" however, remain trash.

you sound like a dickhead

my old mates were so gay if you knew them youd know why I dont hang round them anymore

Theyre jealous user
When they start seeing results i garuntee they will start drifting from you out of jealousy