Crossfit

I have a question about crossfit.
do the top people in this "sport" use steroids?
looking at the women... they look so weird.
the belly looks like steroids but the face looks like anavar.

Attached: 1567508681207.jpg (1000x667, 96K)

Yes, CF isnt tested, everyones on gear. Nothing wrong with that, if everyones on it, its not an unfair advantage.

Btw CF girls are the top tier of female. They can clench their pussy muscle round your cock.

>gearing to the roof for total meme sport
topkek

Jelly fatass.

>t.triggered memer

Still a better reason than insecurity or getting girls imo, like 90% of people do it

Jelly fatty is
>>seething
Because the hot girls avoid his stench

Using steroids to be good at crossfit is actually a good idea. The best crossfitters are very popular on instagram which means they get a lot of sponsor deals and a lot of them are selling their own merch and programs. I'm sure they make quite a bit of money.

see

most latinas can do that too without looking like a man

Find me a latina that doesnt like like a goblina.

Latin women are god tier esp compared to white girls.

>source: Dude, trust me

Here's two.

Attached: latina.jpg (1080x1080, 188K)

Nice filter

>saving thots
>ngmi

Gear, but Brooke is genetical freak as well. She has a twin sister, who looks mostly the same, maybe not that shregged, and she isn't even performing athlete.

How big and strong do you need to be to hook up with crossfit girls? They seem extremely self obsessed and only care about appearance desu.

Dont put them on a pedestal. Just approach them and make words come out. If she likes the mouth words/you then youll be all right

Im a competive bodybuilder, and ive been with a couple of CF girls. They are shallow as fuck, you just need to out mog every male present and they'll come to you.

But as soon as someone shiner comes along, they'll vanish.

Agreed, but crossfit attracts vapid, highly impressionable NPCs. These sorts of girls aren't going to say anything interesting and expect you to keep the conversation going while adding nothing.

>conversation

You've already failed

Anavar is a steroid you fucking mongoloid

Don’t look at them from the front

Attached: F0D28A61-46E2-44EC-B1CC-70305936C6F6.jpg (750x615, 73K)

Well I don't. I'm a weightlifter so I won't mog anyone lookswise but I'm sure I could outlift most of them.