Mfw someone says Israel exists

>mfw someone says Israel exists
>mfw someone says Kuwait exists

Attached: 1361967328713.gif (430x304, 8K)

>mfw (((Iraq))) thinks it's in a position to say whose real

Attached: 47.png (339x512, 216K)

both israel and kuwait exist

>mfw (((Australia))) thinks it's in a position to say whose real

FREE PALESTINE
LIVE AND LET LIVE
FREE N FREE
OUT HERE
?????

wait meant to reply to OP

wrong
free palestine

Homosexual and Bluepilled.

Wtf how are you posting from iraq i thought you guys where fighting over who will be the next iraqi government for a week?

>mfw (((Australia))) acknowledges that it doesn't exist

Redpill me on Kuwait

I thought you guys were all living in bombed out caves raping goats, no wait thats the afganis
I thought you guys all lived in bombed out apartment complexes raping little girls.

BASED and dubs

Why thankyou

Australia is our true greatest ally.

Hi Ireddit

Attached: 1517788984931.png (313x247, 110K)

>he posts an*me

>nimrod of nimrodistan thinks Dammit Ronpaul is an anime and not a video game

Attached: 1517788984938.png (266x247, 102K)

Long story, too complicated to proclaim that I have a definitive stance on the issue and that part is no less than 75% ironic.
t. Butthurt Zionist Shill and stupid junk poster

See

I hate Israel and Kuwait should be a sovergin nation and Iraq had no right to invade.

Attached: 1517788984949.png (262x479, 174K)

Israel? That nation hasn't existed for over two millenniums.

Attached: Ba'ath.png (484x865, 26K)

Post Fenneko

The statement regarding Kuwait is just Iraqi banter, we do (did) genuinely desire a grander unification of the middle east.

Then kill Saudi dogs you fucking nimrod.

Everything is but a dream within a dream...

The fuck is this?

Inception

I'm almost in the same position as the incel, buuuuut I can't say that Kuwait didn't have it coming.
A certain dumbass named Eisenhower fell for Churchill's bullshit lie that Mossadegh, the democratically-elected Prime Minister of Iran who nationalized the oil wells because British oil corporations took 80% of the revenue, is a commie lover who's planning on joining the Soviets. As such, he had the CIA tremble the economy for years before staging a coup in 1953 and give all of the power back to the shah, a right-wing dictator who licked Western boots like a dog and gave the 80% of the oil revenue back to them.
The shah harassed the Iranians for daring to practice their faith and culture, he even ordered some women to be sexually abused or even murdered for daring to wear head garments. This is why the 1979 revolution happened, but instead of becoming a democracy once again, Iran became a theocratic dictatorship and started a mini-cold war with Saudi Arabia.

America has tasked Saddam to deal with the menace they created and gave him weapons, but here's the problem; Saddam is pro-Palestine. Giving weapons to an enemy of your favorite settler colony seems like a bad idea, so why not give weapons to guerillas in Pakistan so they smuggle it into Iran, and then both nations essentially exhaust each other and collapse? Two birds, one stone!

After the unfruitful war, Saddam wanted to repay the debt his nation got burdened with, but Kuwait refused to let the oil prices rise so he can repay what he owes them. Saddam made it clear that he'll use force if Kuwait refuses to be democratic, and even placed soldiers at the border. Kuwait did nothing, and the American ambassador to Iraq let Saddam know they wouldn't do a thing to him if this conflict happens. They lied. And they used depleted uranium to bomb Iraqi bomb shelters, all while knowing full-well it was occupied with children and women.

The Middle-East is a mess because of that cunt Eisenhower. God, fuck him.

Attached: America - Destroying Democracies and Lives.jpg (540x7867, 892K)

I'm not an incel.

TL,DR but if you are interested this the awful things American scum have done I highly recommend you check out Killing Hope.

Not fitting for this thread.
Why? The Saudi people are decent people, just ignore the stupid monarchy exists.
I wish I lived in an alternate universe where a pan-arab nation did exist. I'd probably even move to the Levant and settle there forever.

The people refuse to rise up.

Neither do we, so is it really fair to refer to them as dogs for being in a similar position as us? Besides, if you noticed, the Arab spring has happened in anti-US nations like Libya and Syria, but not in pro-US nations.
If a revolution ever did happen in Saudi Arabia, Trump would be more than glad to use his drones on them.

They should still rise up.

>American scum
I will check that out, but please just insult the corrupt plutocracy.

About to go to bed, just wanted let you know that you really shouldn't attempt to hold any meaningful discussion regarding any possible topic when our good (?) friend (??) Andy is involved.

Dude, assess the situation.
>A pro-American monarchy that is moving to secularism, supported with advanced American missiles and aircraft and weaponry.
V.S.
>A minority of republicanists only armed with rifles
If the Sauds legalized gay marriage, trust me, it's fucking over. The liberals will be all over to defend the monarchy like how they defend Israel.

Oh no, I'm willing.

Good night. I'll give up soon.

The problem is that the fucking Whabbis have a tight fucking grip.

They're secularizing. There won't be any wahabbis in power in the near future.

Bullshit, there will be a coup.

I've been stopping by Jow Forums recently to ask Arabs a load of questions. The Syrians were amazing people, they considered themselves muslims, then arabs, then syrians.
The Saudis, on the other hand, considered themselves as saudis, then arabs, then irreligious (I rarely met an actual muslims Saudi, it's fucking weird).
There will never be a coup if there are tons of nationalists keeping the status quo. The religious Arabs are MASSIVELY pro pan-arab. Not saying there aren't non-religious pan-arab guys like Iraqi-kun here, but the non-religious arabs I've talked to on Jow Forums were chauvinistic as hell.

I mean, it's kind of a deep commentary if you think about it.
The oppressed Arabs (Syrians and Iraqis) are pro-unification, the privileged Arabs (Saudis and Emiratis) are nationalists.

Are you pro unification?

Yeah, the pan-arab Ba'athists are leftists and I support their dream. They recognize that capitalism and imperialism are the deadliest poisons to this Earth, and both have created the settler colony of Israel.

I support Ba'athism only if that means Israel is gone, I don't give a shit about the area.

Ba'athism = Israel gone = the Middle East is stabilized = all immigrants stop fleeing war zones and come back to rebuild their countries = no migration crisis in Europe caused by America

Supporting Ba'athism means that you support fixing the world.

I would rather it be Christan though that's the big thing

israel exists.

>mfw Iraq is now basically western iran

Attached: 6.jpg (490x519, 59K)

Attached: 7.gif (340x374, 10K)

Attached: 8.png (1315x1085, 1.24M)

Attached: 15.png (576x432, 218K)

Attached: 16.jpg (223x225, 5K)

Attached: 17.png (712x452, 33K)

Attached: 18.jpg (620x748, 72K)

Attached: 4.jpg (678x1024, 75K)

Attached: 21.jpg (1000x800, 61K)