Moving

hello /bant i am moving to russia within the next year, any ru fags here? what should i know

Attached: images.jpg (275x183, 3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

domofond.ru/dom-na-prodazhu-moskva-253689783#mapContainer
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It depends on what part of Russia and what city you are moving to.

Don't be gay

Attached: 1504956860913.jpg (300x321, 73K)

why you dont move next mouth and see the world cup?

Moscow

Good point user

Russia is so based

I'm getting suspicious that you are the guy who posted similar threads about different countries, like the "I'm moving to Ukraine" one a few hours earlier and that you are doing that only to spike confrontations. And if I'm right, please stop.

no i just found /bant
got a steam or discord?
i need information please

Why are you leaving freedom land for vodka squat land?

Well, in that case you should be fine. The center is great, there is always lots of stuff to do and lots of places to visit. Foreigners aren't that rare, so you should probably fit in as long as you speak Russian. If there is something particular you are curious about - feel free to ask.

i live in the faggot state of Washington, tired of all this lgbt garbage, plus the women in eastern europe are hot as fuck

i was in Moscow last August to look around, and now i want to look for houses, not apartments! i don't know where to look for causal houses. all the internet gives me are expensive mansions

That's because owning a house in a city is not a common thing in Russia. Basically in most cases people own a flat in a city where they live most of the year and a country house (Dacha), where they go on weekends, holidays etc. Owning a whole house in a city like Moscow is considered luxury and will probably cost you several hundred thousand dollars.

i am willing to put down 200k for a house near the outer ring

Of course, Moscow is huge, so you can always find an affordable house, which is technically still in Moscow, but practically extremely far from the center.

yeah, i don't mind having a commute of 30 mins work, but i want to actually look at houses, any clue as to how i could do that?

There are numerous houses on sale in Moscow right now. Just a quick search, the first decent option that popped up.

domofond.ru/dom-na-prodazhu-moskva-253689783#mapContainer

But then again, very far from the center.

Give money

thank you user, i have never seen this site before i will definitely check it out
user#0172 is my discord if you want to add

correction

add me user#0172

No problem, user. Was glad to help.

wouldn't it be more rational to move to a different state

maybe the south