How come i am skinny but don't have visible abs?

How come i am skinny but don't have visible abs?

Attached: me.jpg (642x1778, 488K)

you have no fat
but you also have no muscle

Because you've never lifted more than 10lbs in your entire life.

You have a higher bf% than you think because you have low lean muscle mass.

Because you have no abs

Mmmm shave your butt and post twink bussy

Why is there no hair on your legs

You're not skinny, you have a lot of fat, just no muscle and small bones so you still have the same shape as a true skinny person.

Do SL+GOMAD+plank every day. Abs are not made in the kitchen, they're made in the gym and revealed in the kitchen.

You aren't that skinny. Probably have a higher bf% than you think, since you have nothing else.

Attached: yohimbine_blue.png (587x436, 36K)

Hmm you should post glutes for a better assessment

Attached: 1565366332790.jpg (400x334, 36K)

You are super long. Are you from a low gravity world?

you have to be 18 to post here

because you are a sexy little pussyboy who should be wearing skirts for me

Your 15% bf with only the bare minimum amount of muscle for survival

why the fuck did you shave all the hair off your body?

are you asian or mexican?

I didn't

Very kissable tummy OP

I haven't seen a body like that since middle school.

HRT time

You didn't join the real and active Official Fitness Server on Dis cord yet??
Advice on routine and posture advice, motivate each other, awesome stories, feels, food pics recipes and diet checks, fasting, etc.
Self improvement, nofap, powerlifting, fraud (steroids), martial arts, current body thread, injury prevention, etc.
We also have some fun channels like memes.
For those who want more adventure, we have a contest: post a pic in begin of the month, and one at the end. Then users vote and the winner gets prize money!

We accept people from all fitness levels: fat, average or athletic. As long as you are encouraging and motivating you are most welcome!

dis cord (dot) gg / v3wR7nr

Wtf?

is Jow Forums full of twinks? every picture posted is twinks and often with wide hips and shit rofl

you have too high a bf%. You've also got no muscle. Lift weights.

I’m sorry but the pants at the bottom made me fucking kek. like u didnt take a pic while naked , u physically walked to a mirror, dropped your pants snapped a pic and pulled them back up

he'd made a good trap

>be a 'skinny' normalfag
>eat little in general so you end up losing weight
>but at least 2 days a week eat like fucking garbage and drink fucktons
That way you promote fat generation and weight loss. In short, you're skinnyfat because you don't do anything and eat like shit.

Just do this
Sets x Reps
>Leg Raises 15 x 3
>Decline Crunches 8 x 3
>Back Extensions 12 x 3
>Roman Chair Sit Ups 50 x 3
>Weighted Rope Crunches 10 x 3
Throw in some pull-ups, push-ups, and Hindu squats too

Or stay twinkmode and maybe become a trap, up to you bruh

bend over so that i can get a better view

>this
These people are idiots, the ONLY thing that matters for visible abs is low bf%. Abs are made in the kitchen, working them out does nothing.

>Abs are made in the kitchen, working them out does nothing.
retard like hwo can yuo be this fucking stupid

If you're lifting heavy, and doing your cardio, there is literally no need to train abs. You're just butthurt because you actually trained the least important muscles on your body.

You need muscle mass for 6 pack "abs", if you just have low bodyfat% you will end up looking like a skinny girl, who usually do not have abs. Of course genetics is always king and if you have the right genes none of this matters

Attached: 1509200723013.png (408x450, 34K)

Absolutely btfo with one picture

it's called the core because its the center of everything you unathletic fag

Huh. You need to workout to get abs you say? Sounds like a gym thing in combination with a kitchen thing. Good job, dumb dumb.

Are you ProJared?

based

>I want biceps! What should I do?
curls
>I want delts! What should I do?
OHP
>I want abs! What should I do?
lol, just eat less

are u me?

Will you go on a date with me, op?

Cute tummy

Wanna know how I know you're a retarded dyel newfag that didn't read the sticky???

Straight from the holy sticky itself.
>As the old saying goes, "Abs are made in the kitchen, not in the gym." Having visible abs has very little to do with doing abdominal exercises, and a whole lot to do with how much body fat you have.

Cut

the visible aspect of it, yes you will see them, the difference is they are going to look like trash if you've never worked them

You really think that you dont need to do core exercises? you fucking moron? you just fell for the dont do core meme?
Lowbodyfat allows ab muscles to appear more clearly, you still need to grow and workout your core just like every other muscle.

Are squats & deadlifts enough for core?

Depends what you mean by "core". Bracing properly during a squat or deadlift will train your transverse abdominus and spinal erectors. What 99% of people mean when they say "core" is "6-pack", which doesn't get activated at all by squats and deadlifts. The function of the 6-pack is to flex the spine. If you want the muscles to grow, you have to do exercises that involve flexing the spine (crunches, hanging leg raises) or resisting spinal extension (planks).

If you are not baiting then just neck yourself