Hunting rabbits in the neighbourhood park for protein

I really need proteins that are not whey based, since I already take 8 scoops a day. Does anyone have any experience with hunting rabbits in their neighbourhood park? I always want to but I'm worried pathetic white libs would cry and get me in trouble. My plan is to have a carrot in one hand and a club (probably just a baseball bat) in the other and wait for it to come get the carrot then take it to pound town. Another plan is to place the carrots near trees, which I will hide behind, and when they fall for the bait I'll smack them with a really long but heavy stick. Does anyone have any experience in doing this?

Attached: gdf.png (224x224, 3K)

Hilarious thread. Btw placing carrots near a tree and waiting for them wont work, they have to be really close to smell the carrot. I have 2 wild rabbits living on my property and I feed them carrots once or twice a week.

It's usually not best to eat wild rabbits in the hottest months, they can be sick. Check for liver spots if you get one.

I feel like you’ll have better luck killing squirrels, in my mind they’re much more abundant than rabbits. They’re also probably used to humans in parks too, giving you an extra edge in getting close enough to them.

I’m curious if using a lure would be very effective, perhaps you could incorporate ranged weaponry? A gun would raise too many alarms, but maybe a bow and arrow would suit your needs perfectly

yeah I know it probably sounds stupid, but I am very tired of eating 8 scoops a day

ok hear me out.... the white libs have pet dogs right? not fucked up pitbulls but nice friendly labs and shit. they are much more responsive to bait (can even just whistle) and provide far more protein

A rabbit wounded by a arrow would scream really, really loud.

Subsonic .22lr, OP. Or maybe one of those really powerful air rifles.

Is this you by any chance?

Attached: 4352026-4927658174_981e6cd63e_z.jpg (366x640, 75K)

top lel

Based and changpilled

Why don't you just eat chicken breast you moron? Or ground beef?
Rabbit is not permited by the Bible, by the way

thanks for the kek user

lmao
4r tho, them shits are parasite ridden.

chicken and ground beef = money
rabbit hunting = free and also free gains
you're the moron here man

Just go actually hunting so you can run a .22 through its head; rabbits are such sweet animals, they deserve a quick painless death rather than whatever retard neighborhood hunting stuff you'd come up with

Pretty simple really. Just find a rabbit burrow, send a ferret down the hole, and place a net over top to catch the little bugger.

Just shoot rabbits with a 22. Why are you so retarded you're using a baseball bat?

plz wear the skin of the rabbits you have hunted.

Attached: OP hunting.jpg (1000x600, 135K)

How fucking heavy are you? You do realise 2g/lbs is a meme right? 1.6g+/kg is all you need, that's about 0,7 per pound. You're eating 160g JUST IN SCOOPS and it's not enough? Enjoy kidney stones and gout.

Christcuck larping is so fucking tiresome.

>oh fug :-DDD

for rabbits/birds/ducks/squirrels use birdseed.

for high protein gophers/groundhogs put bag at one end of hole and use water to flush them out other end

for snakes purchase feeder mice and nail them onto peice of cardboard

Holy shit OP you're retarded but as someone who's been hunting rabbits for years In a noguns country I'll give you some advice.
Buy a slingshot/catapult,a good quality one with strong bands,can be bought off amazon for not too much. Get some ball bearings to use it with. Practise and get proficient with it so you're a good shot and you'll have the ultimate small game hunting tool. It's small so you can stick it in a bag or jacket pocket.easy to get good with,will take down small game easily and the police probably won't get called on you if somebody sees you with it.
Just search up some videos on YouTube of slingshot hunting and you'll be fine if you're not dumb as fuck

Attached: IMG_0620.jpg (640x640, 43K)

This reminds me of a park I used to visit it Metairie LA. A bunch of hipster wanna be homesteaders decided to get chickens and roosters that lived around the outside of the park. Soon after they realized that the chickens are a decent amount of work and they just let them go. A year later the park was infested with chickens. I always wondered why the local homeless didn't just kill and eat them.

You can do a little urban hunting but you gotta remember that city animals are not the same as wild animals. City animals feed off of city garbage and dirty city water, wild animals do not. Eat at your own risk.

> I always wondered why the local homeless didn't just kill and eat them

If they had the kind of work ethic to hunt and clean game, they wouldn't be homeless.

Attached: dog laugh2.jpg (540x960, 70K)

I was actually thinking about something similar today. If shit hit the fan I could totally hunt the ducks and ibises that won’t fuck off from my yard. They’re so common where I’m located and are pretty dumb/slow so shit like a snare trap or even just grabbing one (I’ve done it) would be easy enough to get food. I wouldn’t do it if I didn’t have to though. But honestly breeding ducks for food would be easy as fuck. They have like 30 babies sometimes. Grow up fast. Every 6 months I’d have a fuck load of duck meat. I am going to become a duck farmer.

I have an idea

Attached: 1558211288928.jpg (300x300, 18K)

Fucking losing so hard picturing a fitzen standing behind a tree with a bat, licking his lips in anticipation of some rabbit stew

fucking LOL

Attached: huutikset lens.jpg (642x482, 22K)

I see nobody here has actually hunted rabbit before.
I’ve seen northeastern cotten tails outwit some of the best german shorthaired pointers I’ve been around, let alone actual game hunted rabbits like snowshoe hares.
Imagining some retarded fatass running around with a bat trying to bludgeon a common garden bunny made for a hearty kek.

Stick to the gymcel routine, hardo.

I'll hunt you for protein and feed you to abbos
eat my shit cunt

Cringe and kosherpilled
Based and Davidpilled